Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty nine, the penultimate week, of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Norfolkchance1 in charge and making the final selections. Now Norfolk is a Free Bet veteran having been with us from the very start. In fact he took part in the first ever Free Bet Thread way back in 2007. Of course Norfolkchance1 is on the opening post every week because he was on Rays original signature after suggesting that very signature I believe. Now Norfolk is also one our most consistent PUPs and has been in great form this season with 29 naps from 37 selections.

However Norfolk will still need all our help if he is to get us another win for the academy. So we need to find our very best naps to give him plenty to consider. We have no worries on that score though because you were all in cracking form again last week with a massive 82% giving a correct selection helping Inchy to record the latest win for FONCY.

For those who didn’t see on the other thread here’s the link to the FONCY Programme and the article on our last win. And don’t forget to get your raffle tickets sorted so you don’t miss out on the draw at the Carlisle game. With Tom Adeyemi signing his new contract, and Korey Smith still performing week in and week out for the first team, it’s a great time to be involved with FONCY and feel the pride.

Friday 4th June has been chosen for our end of season PUPs Meet. We could still make it a bit of a promotion party too if you want. Any ideas - just let me know.

And I would just like to give you PUPs another quick reminder that our friend Beauseant’s little legs are going to be pumping nineteen to the dozen this weekend as he does his 10k run for Cancer Research. If you want to support his efforts here’s the link to his just giving page 

And talking of long distance runners another of our PUPs, Mister Chops, ran the London Marathon last weekend. Now Mister is a modest PUP but we should all be proud of him. He was also the first PUP to cross the winning line. We are still waiting to see who’s second but the latest I heard from my friend Lapp was that he expected to be finished by the time the new season starts in August.

That’s it for now so I’ll hand the free bet over to Norfolkchance1. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you become the only PUP to have their name mentioned twice on Ray’s signature. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Norfolk ... the free bet is yours.......................

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £865 for the Academy,so far.

Spurs vs Bolton - Home win. Good luck Norfolk chance, and everyone else. [Y] And good on you Nutty for organising it. [:)]

My nap this week is from Switzerland

Basel  v  Bellinzona  (home win)

best of luck one and all

and as Brendo said, appreciation to nutty for all his hard work in keeping the free bet going

ok, so with 2 weeks to go im going to go for wins - pickers just don''t seem interested in draw , why ever not [;)]

No championship fixtures this week, or are they just not on the sky sports ipod app?

anyway this week ill go for the premiership fixture between Stoke City and Everton at the britaina stadium. Away win

Good Luck NorfolkChance, although i think you have A-very-goodChance [;)]( see what i did there[;)])

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

ok, so with 2 weeks to go im going to go for wins - pickers just don''t seem interested in draw , why ever not [;)]

No championship fixtures this week, or are they just not on the sky sports ipod app?

anyway this week ill go for the premiership fixture between Stoke City and Everton at the britaina stadium. Away win

Good Luck NorfolkChance, although i think you have A-very-goodChance [;)]( see what i did there[;)])

[/quote]Risky one Nana''. And there is Champ games, they are just all on Sunday as it is the last game of the season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

And talking of long distance runners another of our PUPs, Mister Chops, ran the London Marathon last weekend. Now Mister is a modest PUP but we should all be proud of him. He was also the first PUP to cross the winning line. We are still waiting to see who’s second but the latest I heard from my friend Lapp was that he expected to be finished by the time the new season starts in August.

[/quote]Awww, bless your heart Nutty.  [^]  4 hours 21, but I will be back next year to break 4 hours.Good luck Beau, I like the 10k distance but it''s a slog in those last few kilometres. 

I''m with Chopsy here.

Notts County v Cheltenham - Home Win

Good luck Norfolkchance 1 and all you PUP''s

Congrats on the run Mr Chops, great achievement.

Go on then, i havn''t had them for a few weeks (you know whats coming now don''t you [:P])Xerez v Almeria- The mighty Almeria to conquer once again :D

Back on the broken keyboard this week, having to use a bloomin on-screen thing!  Well done last week Inchy btw.Staying in Spain this week where I fully expect:Real Madrid to beat OsasunaGood luck Norfolk, and to all the Pup''s!  Can''t wait for next week!

I''m going for a home win for Sampdoria v. Livorno.

Sampdoria are W11 D6 L0 F28 A10 at home and Livorno are W2 D3 L12 F7 A30 away.

Good Luck, Norfolkchance1 !

I can''t believe the season is nearly over, it''s flown by!

I''m off to the Ukraine this week where my nap is -

Dynamo Kiev vs. Zakarpatia Uzgorod - Home win. 

Second placed Dynamo should be far too strong at home against second bottom Zakarpatia who have only won once away all season and have only scored 5 goals away from home all season. 

Dynamo''s home record - P13 W12 D1 L0 F35 A6 vs Zakarpatia''s away record - P13 W1 D1 L11 F5 A22.

Good luck everyone, best of luck Norfolkchance1[:)][Y]

After a second successive away nap I''m on for a hat trick, Millwall are drinking from the last chance saloon and need to win to have any chance of overtaking Leeds who are away to Charlton then home to some low team on the last day. If leeds win and Millwall don''t it''s play offs. With that in mind this week it''s

Tranmere V Millwall Away win

The very best of luck to NorfolkChance1 to bring home the cash again.

And belated congratulations to "2"Inch high on last weeks success.

[D]

Here''s the selection I''ve been looking after for Hissing Sid for this week :-

Tottenham     v Bolton      - Home Win

And as always Sid sends his best wishes to all you PUPs especially Norfolkchance1.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

BAYERN MUNICH  - v - VfL Bochum      HOME WIN

Good Luck NfkCh1 and all you lovely PUPs[:)][Y]

[/quote]

Oh dear Mum, hope I don''t jinx you, as I too would like to back:

BAYERN MUNICH -v- Bochum    HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone  [:D][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Here''s the selection I''ve been looking after for Hissing Sid for this week :-

Tottenham     v Bolton      - Home Win

And as always Sid sends his best wishes to all you PUPs especially Norfolkchance1.

[/quote]Also mine [Y] TOTTENHAM home win. Good luck all PUP''s, especially Norfolkandchance [:D]

Hi everyone and thanks once again Nutty for entrusting me with a week of the Free bet, hopefully I can get us a win to follow last weeks great win and our great football clubs fantastic championship winning promotion.

I am looking at making the final selections between 5 and 7.30 Friday night if thats OK with you Nutty and will be closely observing everyones picks at various times before then. Some good picks already under consideration.

Dynamo Kiev vs. Zakarpatia Uzgorod - Home win.For the reasons stated by NorfolkBroadSlim on the previous page..Best of luck Norfolkchance