Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Ipswich 0 - 3 Sheffield United Will Roy Keane Survive ?

I had to laugh on seeing the score for the country bumpkins down the road. Nothing like finishing the season on a high note eh?

Will bog trotter Roy survive the summer ?

They say the grass is greener in Ireland.

That''s because all of the buggers are over here treading on ours.

Yes, it was an amusing scoreline, not sure where either Keane or Ipswich go from here. All that money, all the hype surrounding the owner, all the expectations. Wonder what the Ipswich fans are feeling now?

On a less comforting note, I may be linked in some way to Mr Keane, my grandmother hailed from the same area! Help!!!

Guess they''ll give him about 10 games at the start of the season and then get rid if they are in mid table or below.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]On a less comforting note, I may be linked in some way to Mr Keane, my grandmother hailed from the same area! Help!!![/quote]Now you come to mention it, I can see a likeness...........

And you''re both dog lovers...........

[;)]

They are a massive club you know , with a fantastic history.

Only a matter of time before they are in the Champions League.

Ah yes, you are right there Laps! Nothing better than taking the dog for a walk when you are not feeling very charitable, somehow though I feel it''s an outdated pastime and I should be posting even more on here. Don''t tempt me.

I heard yesterday from Binmen supporting in-laws that Keane has apparently bought a house in the area and is settling in nicely... which is good news for us all, I feel! [:D]There were amusingly optimistic proclamations that Keane was just ''building a team'' and that next season would see the true Ipswich, along with lines about the money that Keane has at his disposal (both on and off the field). Its all getting hilariously desperate in Camp Binner, Keano should stay for life I reckon! [:D]

Don''t sack him before the Derby, new manager syndrome n all that.

Wait til we spank them... THEN they should replace him with Roeder.

[quote user="morty"]I reckon Lambert could have Keane in a fight.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t fancy it he looks a nasty b*****d (Keane that is).

I bet he bites, kicks and pulls your hair !!! [:D]

He''ll be gone by Xmas I reckon. He may stay over the summer with the "building a team" excuse, but once things don''t improve much by the winter, he''ll almost certainly be shwon the door.