Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Sam Sodje

[quote user="Iwanlegend"]Can someone tell me the gist of what was said? Link won''t work on my phone. Cheers[/quote]He claimed Norwich didn''t deserve to go up as clearly Leeds and Charlton are the two best footballing sides in the division. Basically.

Think of how many opposition players/managers have shouted their mouths off about us this season - Sodje, Troy Deeney, Danny Wilson - and consider that not once have our players or Paul Lambert given it out. Class is permanent.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]He''s a Nigerian isn''t he?[/quote]

I guess that makes him a bigger nob than you then?

OTBC

[/quote]Pretty sure it is nothing to do with him being foreign or a language issue as I think he was born in Greenwich, London... I think it i more to do with him ''bigging up'' his two teams and... let''s not beat around the bush here... footballers aren''t exactly known for being academic are they? (apologies to Adrian Coote and co who appeared on Countdown)  

just want to add... It pains me greatly that Leeds are likely to go up... Beating Rovers at home should be a piece of cake even for dirty leeds. To me... Leeds are  the equivalent of a WWII bomber flying over to Germany, dropping its bombs but only semi hitting the target and then limping home only surviving a crash landing by the skin of their teeth... If the season were two weeks longer or they had to play a team with a bit more grit in their last game, they would no  way finish in second. I just hope Trollope puts the boot in and makes them have a real go at Leeds.