Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Sam Sodje

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Apr%202010%2011:36:33:897

[quote user="Ooh Ahh Lee Power"]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Apr%202010%2011:36:33:897[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - f*cking joker.

Can''t believe I actually want Millwall to get promoted now, didn''t think I''d ever be saying that, with Hudds or Swindon in the play-offs.

As also quoted in the artical

"Sodje may have ignored some of League One''s vital statistics:"

• City have scored 86 goals, Leeds 75, Charlton 68;

• City have won 28 games, Leeds 24, Charlton 21;

• City have a goal difference of 41, Leeds'' is 33, Charlton''s is 20.
  • Say it all really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right lets get a bit academic here. Dictionary definition of football is ''a game played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other''s goal.''

Putting it out there we have done that much more effectively than Charlton or Leeds. Hence why we are a better team. Sodje you are a muppet. FACT!

Probably for the best they dont go up then, and he can enjoy being part of the best team in League 1 next season as well! [:P]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Sodje-is-an-ass/123438247666372?created&v=wall#!/pages/Sam-Sodje-is-an-ass/123438247666372?v=wallleave your comments here people!!!!

People.... don''t get too wound up...he may be playing a mind game too...as if he said anything to antagonize the situation it would make Graysons team talk an easy thing.

Charlton have struggled recently so he should look at those results too.

If they played that great football why was their ground not full too the rafters when we played them??We all like good football but we do like to see our team win more often than not or is that just me!!

Sodje may think they play better football but let the table do the talking (which it does) after all its a RESULTS business too!!

Inter Milan didn''t play the best attacking football earlier this week but they are in a final, football isn''t about just attacking as there is a skill called defending to be done aswell.

I think Sodje is trying to soften up the Leeds team for the game and also he should remember you don''t always get what you want in this world either.

Keep the faith!!

Hardly surprising given he''s played for both Leeds and Charlton.

To be honest, Im not bothered what Sodje thinks....chances are he''ll still be a league 1 footballer next season, and Im sure he''ll enjoy his little trips to Rochdale, Bournemouth & Notts County

this man should get a life.

the reason we are top is because we have won more games than Charlton and leeds

how can our tittle winning team be questioned by this idiot .

we have more points than Leeds and Charlton.

what planet is this guy on ..?

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30+Apr+2010+11:36:33:897

He has all next year in league 1 to tell himself how good he and his team of runners up are!Now...I wonder if he wants to buy my road map of Carlise, all the City fans I know don''t need one any more!

I read the full interview on Yorkshire Evening Post where he also said regarding Leeds United""When I said that the FA should put them back in the Premier League, I

meant it. People laughed at me, but it''s stupid having a club like that

in League One. I feel the same about Charlton."Haha what a moron.

[quote user="NC"]

[quote user="Ooh Ahh Lee Power"]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED30%20Apr%202010%2011:36:33:897[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - f*cking joker.

Can''t believe I actually want Millwall to get promoted now, didn''t think I''d ever be saying that, with Hudds or Swindon in the play-offs.

[/quote]

He probably has a long term relationship with a bag of white line stuff, sniff

[quote user="baldyboy"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Sodje-is-an-ass/123438247666372?created&v=wall#!/pages/Sam-Sodje-is-an-ass/123438247666372?v=wallleave your comments here people!!!![/quote]"ass"

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]He''s a Nigerian isn''t he?[/quote]

And your point is.......?

[/quote]

? As i understand it means he is enquiring about something, whether it be confirmation to what he thinks is correct or just seeking the real answer..So LinkNR9,his `point` as you put it is clearly a question,to which i do not have the answer

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I read the full interview on Yorkshire Evening Post where he also said regarding Leeds United""When I said that the FA should put them back in the Premier League, I

meant it. People laughed at me, but it''s stupid having a club like that

in League One. I feel the same about Charlton."Haha what a moron.[/quote]Surprising that.

The best footballing side to come to Carrow Road this season was not Charlton! They are no where near the best team! I know he''s foreign but he cant be that miss quoted! think he''s just an idiot to be honest! Look at our goals, look at our points!