Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

What game has given you the most pleasure this season

[quote user="Largey"]Don''t forget the indefinite ban and exclusion zone of 1 mile from the stadium between the hours of 12pm to 8pm on matchdays![/quote] I would agree with this. A one mile exclusion zone would prevent trouble on matchdays, while an indefinate ban would mean these ''thugs'' would need to beg to receive any chance in returning. What music would you like to hear before the match Largey? I am tired of all thismodern clap trap, could they just for once perhaps play some sinatra or mozart- but a bit quieter? Maybe they could play it throughout the match?

I live less than a mile from the ground, I''d have to move house.[:(]

I actually believe only fans who can walk to the stadium should be allowed to watch the match - this will aid the environment and also discourage drink-driving in and around the city.

I would prefer to hear the melodic sounds of Nine Inch Nails, Nine Black Alps or Creed. This would be great rapport between the fans so we could unite in a rendition of a timeless classic, On The Ball City.

I truly believe you are being sarcastic Largey and sadly Gregory seems to believe you are siding with him. He''s a prize idiot. Who on earth would want to go to the kind of sanitised game he''s describing? Certainly not me!!Football is all about celebrating noisily and commiserating vocally, clapping and cheering at the top of our voices, drinking if I''m not driving and plenty of singing.If you want courteous applause Gregory, go to the opera

[quote user="king canary"]Leeds and Southend at home.
[/quote]

Agreed, I can''t remember celebrating goals the way I did at those games, I was hugging everyone withing reach even if I hadn''t spoken to them before.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]I truly believe you are being sarcastic Largey and sadly Gregory seems to believe you are siding with him. He''s a prize idiot. Who on earth would want to go to the kind of sanitised game he''s describing? Certainly not me!!

Football is all about celebrating noisily and commiserating vocally, clapping and cheering at the top of our voices, drinking if I''m not driving and plenty of singing.

If you want courteous applause Gregory, go to the opera
[/quote]

Or maybe he''s just on a very effective wind up? You don''t seriously think he''s for real, do you?

For people who obviously missed last night, and before his thread was remover, Gregory is a wind up.I have my own ideas as to who he is lol.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Can''t pick between Col U away and Leeds at home - a 5-0 thrashing and a last minute winner are both special in their own ways...
[/quote]Would be my exact picks as well.

The colchester 5-0Not only was the result aweomse but for those of us that couldnt make the game or were out of the area, an online stream was available so we could watch it online !Excellent game, excellent result, excellent Internet stream..... crap pitch :)Still ive moved back to the area and bought a season ticket for next year about 4 months ago, makes it all the sweeter that we made it to the Championship ! :)

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]I truly believe you are being sarcastic Largey and sadly Gregory seems to believe you are siding with him. He''s a prize idiot. Who on earth would want to go to the kind of sanitised game he''s describing? Certainly not me!!Football is all about celebrating noisily and commiserating vocally, clapping and cheering at the top of our voices, drinking if I''m not driving and plenty of singing.If you want courteous applause Gregory, go to the opera[/quote]

Or maybe he''s just on a very effective wind up? You don''t seriously think he''s for real, do you?

[/quote]I figured Gregory was the wind-up and that Largey was joining in the banter which Gregory seemed to think was genuine support for him. Does that help clear things up Beausant?

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Largey"]Don''t forget the indefinite ban and exclusion zone of 1 mile from the stadium between the hours of 12pm to 8pm on matchdays![/quote] I would agree with this. A one mile exclusion zone would prevent trouble on matchdays, while an indefinate ban would mean these ''thugs'' would need to beg to receive any chance in returning. What music would you like to hear before the match Largey? I am tired of all thismodern clap trap, could they just for once perhaps play some sinatra or mozart- but a bit quieter? Maybe they could play it throughout the match?[/quote] Interesting idea Gregory, it could work. I wonder how others would take it though?