Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

What game has given you the most pleasure this season

Huddersfield away has got to be my best

a) I went to it!!!

b) 3,000 away fans were amazing and made it have a great atmosphere

c) A fanatstic comeback from 1-0 down

A limited choice for me: Leyton Orient, Bristol Rovers, Hartlepool, Leeds, Stockport and MK Dons (all at home). LEAST pleasurable is easy - MK Dons! Ugh. Arthur is right about the pure footballing in-the-moment pleasure of Bristol Rovers. But if we are talking about looking back on a game then it has to be Leeds. Ninety minutes of tension leading up to a positively operatic and uplifting finale.

I have to say Hide The Sausage would be my best game this year, followed by some naked twista.

Football wise it was nice to return the favour to Col Who and Leeds.

and the party Vibe after the Leeds game, reminded me of the party time after the Bayern game, as I sat in amazment from the family enclosure!!

Jumping around at Charlton with my son will stay with me for ever. But Southend at home, Colchester (away of course) , Brentford, Leeds, murdering Orient at home, second half against Huddersfield, all good.

Games that I''ve been to...........  Southend (H), Leeds (H), I also really liked the Sunderland Carling Cup game back in August, just for the atmosphere when Cody went in goal [:P]

Other games....... Col Utd (A), Charlton (A).

Definitely Col Who (A) and Leeds (H) like many others.Also Charlton the other week for fairly obvious reasons, Southend at home, and the away games at Walsall and Brighton - two fantastic late comebacks.  Also throw in the second half at Huddersfield which was brilliant also.  The first half of Bristol Rovers at home.  Charlton home and Gillingham away - the games that probably set us on our way with those two stoppage time equalisers.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Definitely Col Who (A) and Leeds (H) like many others.

Also Charlton the other week for fairly obvious reasons, Southend at home, and the away games at Walsall and Brighton - two fantastic late comebacks.  Also throw in the second half at Huddersfield which was brilliant also.  The first half of Bristol Rovers at home.  Charlton home and Gillingham away - the games that probably set us on our way with those two stoppage time equalisers.
[/quote] None of them have for me. We should not be in league one and certain players have really ruined the matches for me.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So let me guess, you just sat there shaking your head at all those fans celebrating against Leeds, Charlton, Colchester etc?
[/quote]

Some of them were frankly acting barbarically. I couldn''t enjoy such victories anyway when I can''t even trust some of our players.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Ahahahahahahaha!  What a cock [:D][:D][:D]
[/quote]

sorry? I don''t appreciate that language. You have been reported. You are obviously too young to remember the real players who played for us because we were norwich- not because we were offering the most.

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So let me guess, you just sat there shaking your head at all those fans celebrating against Leeds, Charlton, Colchester etc?[/quote]

Some of them were frankly acting barbarically. I couldn''t enjoy such victories anyway when I can''t even trust some of our players.

[/quote]Oh dear. I would love to know your preferred celebration in each situation.

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Ahahahahahahaha!  What a cock [:D][:D][:D][/quote]

sorry? I don''t appreciate that language. You have been reported. You are obviously too young to remember the real players who played for us because we were norwich- not because we were offering the most.

[/quote]Report away my friend!  At least I''ll still be able to post on here this time tomorrow.[8]"Banned in the morning!  You''re getting banned in the morning..." [8]

Quite possibly the best victory for me was Southend at Home, just for the sheer late drama. Best performance for me was possibly Bristol Rovers at Home, and Colchester Away. Also equalising in the final minutes against Charlton at Home, and seeing their fans try to jump the mesh!

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So let me guess, you just sat there shaking your head at all those fans celebrating against Leeds, Charlton, Colchester etc?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear. I would love to know your preferred celebration in each situation.
[/quote]

Fans should remain seated and clap- they don''t know how dangerous anything else could be. Players should take a bow and thats it, none of this other todle- they should be fined for the FA for handstands and all those other things- i don''t want to see them.

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]So let me guess, you just sat there shaking your head at all those fans celebrating against Leeds, Charlton, Colchester etc?[/quote]

[/quote]Oh dear. I would love to know your preferred celebration in each situation.[/quote]

Fans should remain seated and clap- they don''t know how dangerous anything else could be. Players should take a bow and thats it, none of this other todle- they should be fined for the FA for handstands and all those other things- i don''t want to see them.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]That is genuinely very funny.[/quote][Y] It really is comedy genius.

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]That is genuinely very funny.
[/quote]
[Y] It really is comedy genius.

[/quote]

It is a serious suggestion. I also think that they should stop playing that stupid loud music at the start and end of each match, it''s always too loud and I find it extremely annoying. There should be one round of On The Ball City and then everyone should remain silent- otherwise I find myself being distracted by the frankly stupid chants and all to often swear words. Fans who swear should be banned, end of.

Fans should remain seated and clap only thrice, we should also offer our condolences to the opposing team. Anyone shouting should be removed immediately and banned from within a mile of the stadium for an indefinite period. No alcahol should be consumed before or after the match, and we should welcome all Canary Callers opinions with an open mind.

[quote user="Largey"]Fans should remain seated and clap only thrice, we should also offer our condolences to the opposing team. Anyone shouting should be removed immediately and banned from within a mile of the stadium for an indefinite period. No alcahol should be consumed before or after the match, and we should welcome all Canary Callers opinions with an open mind.[/quote]

Thankyou "Largey" glad you agree with me. This would create a much greater atmosphere and remove those undesirable sorts.

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Largey"]Fans should remain seated and clap only thrice, we should also offer our condolences to the opposing team. Anyone shouting should be removed immediately and banned from within a mile of the stadium for an indefinite period. No alcahol should be consumed before or after the match, and we should welcome all Canary Callers opinions with an open mind.[/quote]

Thankyou "Largey" glad you agree with me. This would create a much greater atmosphere and remove those undesirable sorts.

[/quote]Wow. [:D] Lol...not sure what else there is to say!

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]That is genuinely very funny.[/quote][Y] It really is comedy genius.

[/quote]

It is a serious suggestion. I also think that they should stop playing that stupid loud music at the start and end of each match, it''s always too loud and I find it extremely annoying. There should be one round of On The Ball City and then everyone should remain silent- otherwise I find myself being distracted by the frankly stupid chants and all to often swear words. Fans who swear should be banned, end of.

[/quote]6/10.  Not as good as the original but it was hard to live up to that.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]That is genuinely very funny.
[/quote]
[Y] It really is comedy genius.

[/quote]

[/quote]

6/10.  Not as good as the original but it was hard to live up to that.
[/quote]

Can you stop mocking my comments? You obviously have never been to Carrow Road or had your day ruined by these ''fans''

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]That is genuinely very funny.[/quote][Y] It really is comedy genius.

[/quote]

[/quote]6/10.  Not as good as the original but it was hard to live up to that.[/quote]

Can you stop mocking my comments? You obviously have never been to Carrow Road or had your day ruined by these ''fans''

[/quote]So let me get this straight:football grounds should be silent at all times, goal celebrations just be a polite round of applause and anyone who swears should be banned immediately?

Don''t forget the indefinite ban and exclusion zone of 1 mile from the stadium between the hours of 12pm to 8pm on matchdays!