Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

The Best Pink Poster of the Season Award 09/10

Also, big shout to PUP''s, as he is a really nice guy, and has always got on with me. [:)] [Y]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]Despite it''s reputation, this board has a ton of good posters.

I''m going to feel a tad guilty, but i''m gonna go for it.

Mister Chops, Willmeister, Shack Attack, Andy Larkin, and Ricardo are those whose posts i hold in highest regard.

The likes of WAY, Herman, macdougall''s perm and Morty just seem like thoroughly kind and warm hearted people, and full credit to them, becuase they''re probably the glue that''s holding any remote form of sanity on this board.

Over much thought and deliberation i think i''ll go with..... Ricardo.

I think it has to be down to the effort and dedication he puts into his match reports. On that basis an award like this would truly be the absolute least he''d deserve, and full credit to the man for it. [Y]
[/quote]

Cheers John,i try to be civilised,and it''s not that easy sometimes[:S]

Anyway to add to your list of good posters i would like to give honourable mentions to Wings of a Sparrow,Gingerpele,Evil Monkey,MIA,AJ,king canary,kent canary,AndyJR,Dogger and quite a few others that have passed on excellent music,film,TV and book tips,and led good discussions on the It''s Not Just Football side.

[quote user="Delia Out"]Also Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox and Twitchy get a shout [Y][/quote]DDD makes me chuckle!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Rock the Boat"]We are Yellows 49 is my favourite poster. I wonder if she fancies a date with me?[/quote]Oi! form a queue![;)]

Way''s a fine poster, in fact a fav of mine and always talks sense, I enjoy Ricardo a lot too.

[/quote]

Hahaha thanks mate now im blushing [:$]

number 1 poster must be.............................................................ermmm................................................The Great Drinkell.

Chops and Morty normally churn out a good readIll vote for Spainboy or ColTristan though cos those two were pure class comedy  !

Although I voted Spainboy as the worst because he was driving me up the wall, I also think that he could be called the best as what he said was pure nonsense! 2nd place at the very best now for us. Errrm..... we got promoted with 3 games left to play and won the title with 2 remaining. We are currently top of the league, and I think that to win automatic promotion you have to finish in the top 2, and the title you have to finish in 1st. So once we got promoted it was 2nd at the very worst for us and the title 1st.  So it''s now 2nd place at the very best for Leeds!

There''s no such thing as the ''best'', as we''re all bloody great in our own special way, but for entertainment and information purposes honourable mentions must go to, in no particular order:Blahblahblah, Nutty Nigel, Woman in the Stands, Morty, Dogger, Herman, Ricardo, the artist formerly known as LQ, Shack Attack, CUSDP, WAY, AndyWhyte, Andy Larkin, Big Bad John, and many, many others I''ve probably forgotten to mention...And, loathe them or hate them, would these boards really be as much fun without our very own Shyster (and all his many alter-egos), Houston Canary or Arthur Whittle, who prove that you don''t always have to agree with someone to be entertained by them!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]and many, many others I''ve probably forgotten to mention...[/quote]Which I''ve immediately realised includes the legend of Beauseant, Mister Chops, Duffman, Purple Canary and the always hilarious DDD...

Too many to mention. Often it depends which thread I''m reading and what my opinion is; whether I agree with the OP or not; what mood I''m in (as a woman mood is an important thing to consider lol); how I feel like responding; if the thread is serious or silly; how much chocolate I''ve had; what''s been said before - you get the gist.There are so many posters I enjoy reading that if I start listing I know I''ll upset someone if I leave them out so, as in the best Oscar speeches, ''I love you all - Mwah! Mwah!'' Well, maybe not quite all... [:P]It''s good we have such great exchange of views and opinions. Imagine how boring this mb would be if we all agreed.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]What''s a pup? PinkUn Poster?[/quote]Pink''un Picker! Take a look at this [url]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2087444/ShowPost.aspx[/url] Each week Nutty picks someone who with our help picks 6 fixtures that will hopefully win us some money for the academy. Every PUP picks one fixture each week, indicating the result, and then the main picker picks the 6 best. Why don''t you join us? All free, good fun & a good memory of Ardeee. Fantastic for Nutty too keep it running [Y]

How much have the PUPs won this year.I click on occasionally and you''ve seemed to have had quite a few good weeks this year!

[quote user="Herman "]How much have the PUPs won this year.I click on occasionally and you''ve seemed to have had quite a few good weeks this year![/quote]

The exact figure is mentioned on this weeks thread, but its around the £240 mark i think!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Herman "]How much have the PUPs won this year.I click on occasionally and you''ve seemed to have had quite a few good weeks this year![/quote]

The exact figure is mentioned on this weeks thread, but its around the £240 mark i think!

[/quote]

Nice one people[Y] I would join in,but i would be an albatross around the neck,so i will leave it to you guys that know what you are doing!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Nice one people[Y] I would join in,but i would be an albatross around the neck,so i will leave it to you guys that know what you are doing!

[/quote]Not at all. Its a very easy thread to join in with, find a match that looks a dead cert for the upcoming fixtures, post it on the thread, then let that weeks picker and NN do the rest! Give it a try this week.

Ricardo''s match reports are top notch so I will go for him. Morty seems to talk a lot of sense most of the time, so I would put him second. I will give PUPs third. I thought that youtube video of Norwich goals was well put together.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have a go this week Herman(last week of this season) and then join us next season if our great bookie Billy Dixon gives us another year. It''s great fun, raises funds for the academy, and we have nothing to lose. The more the merrier. We also have some get togethers for a few beers and to meet our fellow posters from this site.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Sycophantic bum-fest....[/quote]*** Remember, this is your Mello login, not your Cluck login. ***[img]http://www.noisetosignal.org/files/hancockcover.jpeg[/img]Miserable sod.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Sycophantic bum-fest....[/quote]

*** Remember, this is your Mello login, not your Cluck login. ***

[img]http://www.noisetosignal.org/files/hancockcover.jpeg[/img]

Miserable sod.

[/quote]

Shouldn''t you be making Nutless Nigel his breakfast?

Everyone from the last to reply thread, lost thread & the old TV review thread.[Y]

Big Bad John, Herman, Shack Attack, Morty, Nutty Nigel, Blah Blah Blah, Beau, First Wizard, Smudger, Ricardo, Evil Monkey, Nuff Said, Bodger, Zipper''s Left Foot, CUSDP, Herb, Chicken and .... of course Houston for comedy value [:)] I know I''ve forgotten loads but the list is endless really isn''t it .....  

Oh, and Mr Chops for being genuinely hilarious at points and Mello Yello for exactly the opposite [:D][;)]