Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

The Best Pink Poster of the Season Award 09/10

Only just joined the messegboard but been viewing it for a few years. Gonna go with Morty, seems a  decent character.

On the shortlist are WITS, Ricardo and WAY.......what the hell Shyster as an outside bet, a bloodly nice bunch in my book.

On the shortlist are WITS, Ricardo and WAY......and what the hell Shyster as a wild card.....a bloodly nice bunch in my book.

Despite it''s reputation, this board has a ton of good posters.I''m going to feel a tad guilty, but i''m gonna go for it.Mister Chops, Willmeister, Shack Attack, Andy Larkin, and Ricardo are those whose posts i hold in highest regard.The likes of WAY, Herman, macdougall''s perm and Morty just seem like thoroughly kind and warm hearted people, and full credit to them, becuase they''re probably the glue that''s holding any remote form of sanity on this board. Over much thought and deliberation i think i''ll go with..... Ricardo. I think it has to be down to the effort and dedication he puts into his match reports. On that basis an award like this would truly be the absolute least he''d deserve, and full credit to the man for it. [Y]

There''s to many to list, have met some great people from here and am looking forward to meeting even more of you on the next pup''s night, think Nutty said it was 4th June.

The term "best" is a bit ambiguous. Best at what? I mean CUSDP is best at bringing tidbits of inside gossip. Ricardo is best for home match reports. Morty is best at making me laugh. Nutty Nigel is best at putting in hard work and dedication on the PuP thread each week and lastly Nanna is best at being incredibly annoying whilst making countless pointless posts.

Davo

As already said, everyone brings different things to the party, so no one poster in particular to be honest.Mr Chops makes me laugh on a pretty regular basis though.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]CUSDP for information. Chops for humour. Nutty for the free bet thread.
[/quote]

Don''t think anyone could agree with these 3.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]CUSDP for information. Chops for humour. Nutty for the free bet thread.
[/quote]

Don''t think anyone could DISagree with these 3.

[/quote]

?

Beau for me, quality bloke.

Also enjoy reading Wiz, WAY & Ricardo''s posts for various reasons.

There are many for me for all different reasons, some just make me laugh all day longm their inter-bitching is hillarious, and those who contribute with humour and knowledge to everything football.  Each person is special in their own way on here, GP, WITS< Morty, Beau, NN, and first wiz.

There are some very special people who lifted me when my daughter lost her baby, when things were going wrong for us, WITS, Morty, Jen, GP, Nana, MIA, and B-ru, and a few more.  Thanks to you.

I do like these threads, but it singles people out too much, there are some damn fine people on here, whcih outweight the idiots.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"]We are Yellows 49 is my favourite poster. I wonder if she fancies a date with me?[/quote]Oi! form a queue![;)]

Way''s a fine poster, in fact a fav of mine and always talks sense, I enjoy Ricardo a lot too.

Hard to choose between nutty and smudger as both have posted information that has not only enlightend me but did it in a way even i could understand! ;) ...But as nutty was wrongly accused by me(see nigel,if i was intelligent i would have put `falsely`), he just gets my vote...