Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Anyone got a waccoe log in details

i think they''ll go up. we''ve just seen their opposition. unless they bottle it under the pressure of an expectant full(ish) house. which i guess is quite likely on reflection!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Isn''t it a bit childish [:P][/quote]Damn right ... and twice as funny [;)]

They aren''t currently taking new registrations, which is a shame.  I think they''re missing a trick here.  They could probably charge 50 p a pop from all the lurkers who would like to see the reaction of the Leeds fans should they screw it up again.  We''re going to gloat anyway, so why not make a bit of money from the misery ?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Isn''t it a bit childish [:P][/quote]Yes Totally![:D][/quote]

[:D]

In true WACCOE brain cell short form here is the error message I get when I try to login:

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due

to end on Jan 30 2010, 12:36 AM.

Urrrrr..... [:^)]

I was promoted from the boyspank section to access to post in all section within a day. Which really angered some Leeds fans who were stuck in the boyspank/newbie section for weeks lol.It was quite fun winding up the Leeds fans, and asking them to construct an insult that didn''t include Delia being drunk, incest, or Canarys being a small bird.... they failed.I was banned on 5 occassions but unbanned by the more decent moderators. I wasn''t actually doing anything wrong, I just think the fact I was being polite and posting sense angered them as they couldn''t get a rise out of me!The last ban though stopped me from accessing my PM''s so I couldn''t PM the decent admins to unban me..So I''m stuck temporaily banned FOREVER!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I was promoted from the boyspank section [/quote]

I don''t think that''s the sort of thing you should boast about Andy. I had no idea WACCOE was some sort of peado ring [:O][;)]

Lol!As I understand it the ''boyspank'' thing all came from 1 topic started by a newbie who wanted to know what the lyric ''boy spank'' was relevent to in one of their songs.. of course there is no boyspank lyric the newbie had just misheard it.. but the rest as they say is history.Kinda like my confusion with why Norwich fans were singing ''We''re going to Wembley'' this season.... felt a bit [:$] when I realised it was ''We''re going to win the league'' [:P]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Lol!As I understand it the ''boyspank'' thing all came from 1 topic started by a newbie who wanted to know what the lyric ''boy spank'' was relevent to in one of their songs.. of course there is no boyspank lyric the newbie had just misheard it.. but the rest as they say is history.Kinda like my confusion with why Norwich fans were singing ''We''re going to Wembley'' this season.... felt a bit [:$] when I realised it was ''We''re going to win the league'' [:P][/quote]

It refers to a young lads misunderstanding of ''Boys Pen'' apparently.

If anyone is planning to deliberately take the p*** out of Leeds - please be aware that one particular Leeds fan is struggling to remain in control!:

http://www.waccoe.com/

index.php?showtopic=182080&st=0

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I was promoted from the boyspank section to access to post in all section within a day. Which really angered some Leeds fans who were stuck in the boyspank/newbie section for weeks lol.

It was quite fun winding up the Leeds fans, and asking them to construct an insult that didn''t include Delia being drunk, incest, or Canarys being a small bird.... they failed.

I was banned on 5 occassions but unbanned by the more decent moderators. I wasn''t actually doing anything wrong, I just think the fact I was being polite and posting sense angered them as they couldn''t get a rise out of me!
The last ban though stopped me from accessing my PM''s so I couldn''t PM the decent admins to unban me..So I''m stuck temporaily banned FOREVER!
[/quote]

What name did you use as i saw norwich type name who was up their a##### saying how much they deserved better etc!

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Or any City fan in fact who wants my log in just reply on this thread and I''ll drop you a PM.[/quote]Yes please mate

If leeds finish second on saturday will they win a dinner plate shaped silver thing introduced when teams started moaning about not getting anything for finishing second. How funny will it be to see them celebrating this if they do win in front of 40,000 fans.

I think the trophy is something like the Wimbledon tennis runners up get.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I registered in preparation the day before they closed registrations.
[/quote]

This all seems extremely childish. There is a difference between "banter" and what you''re planning to do.

[quote user="Rickandhucks"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I registered in preparation the day before they closed registrations.
[/quote]

This all seems extremely childish. There is a difference between "banter" and what you''re planning to do.

[/quote]

Indeed, im sure the police will be interested to hear about this [^o)]