Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Tickertape day...

i have destoryed 2 yellow pages and loads of other yellow paper,cut into little squares for the final game of the season.If you have a bit of time on your hands do the same cos i reckon it would look brilliant if the whole of the Barclay was flying with yellow tickertape when the lads walked out on the pitch.GO ON.You know it makes sense.

Haven''t done this in years. May have to go find the yellow pages...

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]How about we all bring yellow pages and throw them in the air. A bit dangerous but could be fun. [:D][/quote]

That''s just stupid. Have you considered the trouble this may cause those that have to clean up afterwards. This just seems selfish from all of you.

A yellow pages book with cause less mess to the ground as to little bits of paper which will be hard to pick up. As for the mess to humans that may be a bit dirty. And just so you know I was joking so don''t take it too seriously and get wound up about it.

If you can bear going to Anglia Square, I got 24 green and yellow balloons from the sh*tty card shop for £2.50. Job''s a good ''un!

Oh gawd more blooming paper to remove from hair, clothing hahaha.  We get that every home game in the LB, two women insist on spending their week shredding paper, it''s all good fun, apart from when I have to fish it from my pie or coffee [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh gawd more blooming paper to remove from hair, clothing hahaha.  We get that every home game in the LB, two women insist on spending their week shredding paper, it''s all good fun, apart from when I have to fish it from my pie or coffee [:D][/quote]Is that a euphemism?

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh gawd more blooming paper to remove from hair, clothing hahaha.  We get that every home game in the LB, two women insist on spending their week shredding paper, it''s all good fun, apart from when I have to fish it from my pie or coffee [:D][/quote]

Is that a euphemism?
[/quote]

lol maybe in your world not in mine [;)]

"You could aim it at those annoying posters who take you too seriously lol"

What a silly comment, maybe you need a hit round your head to knock some sense into you! HaHa

[quote user="Ryegorg"]

What a silly comment, maybe you need a hit round your head to knock some sense into you! HaHa

[/quote]dick

[quote user="Ryegorg"]

[/quote]You, quite clearly, have no understanding of what ''tongue in cheek'' means

[quote user="Ryegorg"]

[/quote]Hitting women eh?  God would be proud!

"You, quite clearly, have no understanding of what ''tongue in cheek'' means "

Nor do I need to. You need to learn some manners however, you have been reported. Now I think you are definately sorry!

[quote user="Ryegorg"]"You, quite clearly, have no understanding of what ''tongue in cheek'' means "

Nor do I need to. You need to learn some manners however, you have been reported. Now I think you are definately sorry!

[/quote]"Manners maketh man".  Your manners are self seeking, ludricous, twisted, time wasting, and most importantly, up your arse.  Mow PM me, I''m missing out on all the fun!

[quote user="Ryegorg"]"You, quite clearly, have no understanding of what ''tongue in cheek'' means "

[/quote]So have you - for a threatening PM