Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Worst part of League 1?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Queen B"][:^)][/quote]You too eh?[/quote]me too!

...qualifying to play in it at the end of last season.

MK Donkeys

A stain on football - from their plastic fans, dirty players, tedious puffed up ex manager to the way they gained their league position.

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]Our first game in it.[/quote]

A springboard for us to undertake a complete re-shuffle, bring in Lambert and shake us up for the season ahead in league one in turn which would propell us to taking the league as champions? Nah, I''m quite glad it happened, besides, we got revenge.

1.Leeds ground!

2.Leeds itself!

3.Leeds fans!

4.Leeds players! (arrogant Tw*Ts)

5.And the " We are Leeds" in general.

The rest of it i have enjoyed and got some grounds visited that i didn''t think i ever would.The food has been ok (the pies at BR were the best) the fans in general esp Wycombe have been welcoming and friendly.I will miss it in a way but onwards and upwards!

The pitch at Col ULast minute decisions to post-pone fixturesIdiotic Leeds fans at Carrow RoadHave enjoyed be am able to enjoy going to football again. Last couple of seasons have been painful. This season has reminded me what football is all about. Let''s hope the lessons stayed learnt.

I agree with most of the comments on here, that it has been an enjoyable season.. Mortys especially, about the whole losing all the time getting boring [:P] And if I could edit posts, I would take away all the points that I put as options, and just say Leeds Leeds or Leeds? [:)]

The state of some of the pitches and some of the grounds. As we have just returned from there Brizzle Rovers immediately comes to mind, great supporters but awful stadium.

Thanks Sky Sports. Win the league by a country mile and you didn''t broadcast a single live game from The Carra. That must be some kind of a record.

The fee would have been handy but not the obvious defeat that comes hand in hand with the cameras!

The BBC being totally blind to us and always calling the dirty scum "League One leaders, Leeds" even when they were second!!