Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

A certain binner returns

Going back to my message about the birmingham game and when i mentioned an ip**** fan who constantly took the p!ss out of me and then did not come in the pub after last week, well he finally ventured out last night and he defended his team by saying every good team has a blip, needless to say i gave him **** all night before rounding off the night with me and 5 mates giving him the full rendition of FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW, FOLLOW THE BOYS IN YELLOW, WE''LL BE PLAYING MAN U WHEN THE SCUM GO TO CREWE AND IT''S UP IN THE PREMIER WE GO!!!!!!!

Sorry about that outburst but that felt good

Mr Whitman, atleast you can make fun of them...

I''ve go a confession to make... the other day someone on here told me (and they shall remain anon)  that they''d been onto a binner board and saw that there were some aussie binners on there!!... I''m about to go on adventure to track them down!! I need someone to yell at dont I????? Who will better understand the detest we have for them, than the binners themselves...

Personally, and I may well get turned into a frog by Wiz for this, but I kinda hope the binners come up and we stay up!! And I know alot of people feel the same way!! How good will it be to beat them in top flight!!!!

Ok, I''m going to go off now to work on a counter spell, cos I can feel the wrath of the dark wizard falling upon me......

cheerio

[quote]Mr Whitman, atleast you can make fun of them... I''ve go a confession to make... the other day someone on here told me (and they shall remain anon) that they''d been onto a binner board and saw that...[/quote]

Better start learning to croak Norm!. 

And watch out for your legs getting longer and green in colour. Oh, they are already!, sorry mate!.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please Wiz............ sir,

I''m a frog..... no matter, but could you please put me under a "cleansing" spell, I''ve just got back form blue world!!!!!! And they were really nice to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m feeling used and abused ........................ please, I promise to never go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!