Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

So what of the Colchester 2?

Will they be getting an amnesty?

Wonder how they''re feeling about all these fans being "identified" but being told as long as everyone else behaves on their behalf, nothing will happen to them?

Crap now I''ve replied to a pointless post. Why is it so difficult to ignore?

The difference with the Colchester 2 is that they went on the pitch during play which the FA look very unfavourably on.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Will they be getting an amnesty? Wonder how they''re feeling about all these fans being "identified" but being told as long as everyone else behaves on their behalf, nothing will happen to them?[/quote]

Who gives a monkeys.  Two Tw@ts that totally got what they deserved

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Will they be getting an amnesty? Wonder how they''re feeling about all these fans being "identified" but being told as long as everyone else behaves on their behalf, nothing will happen to them?[/quote]

[/quote][Y] Exactly right. I really don''t see how anyone could defend these people''s actions. [:S]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.[/quote]Quite ironic really, they entered the field of play during a game they get cheers.  People run on the pitch after the game when we''ve achieved something, they get booed.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.[/quote]I don''t think anyone was in any doubt after losing 7-1, the crowd made their displeasure known, and I think McNally knew what he had to do, because if you believe the rumours then pre season preparations weren''t exactly professional.These pair are muppets, not heroes.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.[/quote]Quite ironic really, they entered the field of play during a game they get cheers.  People run on the pitch after the game when we''ve achieved something, they get booed.[/quote]Aint it just. I dont condone what tehy did but it made a huge statement and got us more publicity that we could have hoped for. All of a sudden people were realising that things werent so rosey in sleepy Norfolk!Now if any female streakers want to enter the pitch on isaturday, i will cheer them too!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.[/quote]I don''t think anyone was in any doubt after losing 7-1, the crowd made their displeasure known, and I think McNally knew what he had to do, because if you believe the rumours then pre season preparations weren''t exactly professional.These pair are muppets, not heroes.

[/quote]The rumours were true. Bar bills into there hundreds, late and poor prep for games. The best one is the Doc turning up late for training. McNally asked Gunn, "will you fine him?He needs to be punished" ..."yes" Gunn said. After training Big Dave asked what action he took, Gunn replied..."well, its sorted. He''s agreed to buy the lads a drink on a night out!"

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.[/quote]I don''t think anyone was in any doubt after losing 7-1, the crowd made their displeasure known, and I think McNally knew what he had to do, because if you believe the rumours then pre season preparations weren''t exactly professional.These pair are muppets, not heroes.

[/quote]The rumours were true. Bar bills into there hundreds, late and poor prep for games. The best one is the Doc turning up late for training. McNally asked Gunn, "will you fine him?He needs to be punished" ..."yes" Gunn said. After training Big Dave asked what action he took, Gunn replied..."well, its sorted. He''s agreed to buy the lads a drink on a night out!"[/quote]LOL

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Didn''t Steve McClaren give the Boro guy his season ticket back!?[/quote]Boro gave him his ST back.We should do the same. They did what 99% of people wanted too and i think their feelings represented the majoritys. It played a big part in Lambert coming here.They have missed a great season. Thats a huge punishment. Let them back in.[/quote]No, they didn''t play a big part in Lambert coming here lol.[/quote]I think th eboard were that far out of touch with how the fans were feeling that this raised there eyebrows. When they threw the ST''s there was a chorus of cheers. The board had to do something as it highlighted the discontent that the fans had. If it hadnt of happened i bet Gunn would have lasted longer than he did.[/quote]I don''t think anyone was in any doubt after losing 7-1, the crowd made their displeasure known, and I think McNally knew what he had to do, because if you believe the rumours then pre season preparations weren''t exactly professional.These pair are muppets, not heroes.

[/quote]The rumours were true. Bar bills into there hundreds, late and poor prep for games. The best one is the Doc turning up late for training. McNally asked Gunn, "will you fine him?He needs to be punished" ..."yes" Gunn said. After training Big Dave asked what action he took, Gunn replied..."well, its sorted. He''s agreed to buy the lads a drink on a night out!"[/quote]And on this evidence plans were probably well afoot to have Gunn replaced, the opening day loss just added to the impetus. Nothing to do with idiots running on the pitch.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]I just think it''s pretty hypocritical of the club to have one set of rules for two fans and a different set of rules for 20+ fans.[/quote]

Agreed

[/quote]Don''t be silly, its two completely different sets of circumstances.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]I just think it''s pretty hypocritical of the club to have one set of rules for two fans and a different set of rules for 20+ fans.[/quote]

Agreed

[/quote]Don''t be silly, its two completely different sets of circumstances.[/quote]It def played a part even if it was the final straw tho.

I agree with you morty,  the two fans went on the pitch during the game, the

20+ went on after the game.

Incidentally, I noticed this Evening News story the other day - a certain Daniel Warman of Costessey back in court, this time for "using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour". Sounds like a lovely lad. Good riddance.http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=xNews&itemid=NOED30%20Apr%202010%2015%3A50%3A50%3A837