Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

TWTD - David Wright

Duffman,

He hasn''t hinted that he would like to play for us, Archant have cooked up the story because he''s free, doesn''t want to leave East Anglia and used to play for us.

As I posted on Sunday evening

My friend went to the Ipswich awards evening last night and spoke to David Wright  about the Norwich rumours. He hasn''t heard anything from us and says its just message board chat but when she asked if he would be interested in playing for us he said he wouldnt rule it out if an offer came in.

he was average when he played for us last time and i dont want scum castoffs.

[quote user="anon"]he was average when he played for us last time and i dont want scum castoffs.
[/quote]

Not even if they are free and better than what we have??

[quote user="cityangel"]

Duffman,

He hasn''t hinted that he would like to play for us, Archant have cooked up the story because he''s free, doesn''t want to leave East Anglia and used to play for us.

As I posted on Sunday evening

My friend went to the Ipswich awards evening last night and spoke to David Wright  about the Norwich rumours. He hasn''t heard anything from us and says its just message board chat but when she asked if he would be interested in playing for us he said he wouldnt rule it out if an offer came in.
[/quote]Oh so it was your FRIEND who was at the Ipswich awards was it? [;)]

I wouldnt want thsi guy at Norwich.  if he''s deemed not good enough for Ipswich then he''s not good enough for us.  Plus i remember him scoring against us in a derby game a few years back.  Have no interest in him joining us what so ever.