Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

HuckerbysBoots.com Awards Dinner Pics

http://www.huckerbysboots.com/New pictures added to site from the awards dinner tuesday night.The site has dropped down in my personal list of priorities recently due to a cat death and a house move! Plus difficulties with the podcast, mainly down to an inability to get the 3 of us together and some ''technical difficulties'' courtesy of Dan. Thanks Dan. (For those of you beside yourselves with rage at the absence of the podcast, Dan is a program seller who normally operates nr the Jarrold, so feel free to give him some abuse, altho please also buy a program, dont just walk upto him shouting profanities, he may deserve it but he''s still got a job to do [:P] )Anyway trying to contact Hucks about doing an update page on his post career adventures so stay tuned for that. And before you post the site is rubbish or too slow too load, let me post a disclaimer right now - THE SITE IS RUBBISH AND TOO SLOW TO LOAD.Seriously tho id like to add some more promotion pictures and video''s to the site, so if anyone has any from the Charlton or Gillingham games please feel free to email me. Would be nice to have a ''home'' for everyones promotion memories rather than random links on here or Flickr and YouTube pages etc.............  info@HuckerbysBoots.comOTBChttp://www.huckerbysboots.com/

That''s a nice looking site and thanks for the pics - its easy to forget how much of a beast Forster is until he stands next to mere mortals...Keep up the good work when you get time, although I must point out the site is rubbish and too slow to load... [;)]

Am i the only one who thinks Wes Hoolahan has an uncanny resembelance to Dean Gaffney in the photo from the awards night?!?!?!?!?

Well I am the guy in the pics, and can confirm it was a great night. Doc was enjoying himself with his Aviva chicks. FF as we all know like it here and would come back. and yeah he is a giant. however as you can see even Hoolahan is nearly taller than me!!

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]Well I am the guy in the pics, and can confirm it was a great night. Doc was enjoying himself with his Aviva chicks. FF as we all know like it here and would come back. and yeah he is a giant. however as you can see even Hoolahan is nearly taller than me!![/quote]Everyones taller than you mate...

Yes great piccies, looks like you had a great night.

[quote user="cityangel"]Yes great piccies, looks like you had a great night.[/quote]

Cheers Matt!! and yes CA was a great night. Got the one of Hucks just for you!!

Ive been off here for a little while but last I saw I thought the Huckerbysboots site had died :(Glad to see your still going :) Tight little site :)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Ive been off here for a little while but last I saw I thought the Huckerbysboots site had died :(Glad to see your still going :) Tight little site :)[/quote]Its not an ''ex-canary'' yet Nexus, just suffered from a lack of updates due to podcast difficulties and zero input from fans.The site is supposed to be by the fans for the fans as i originally wanted to create something along the veins of the Kellowesbootlaces.com site that popped up on the pinkun messageboard a while back.Unfortunatley doesnt seem like anyone else bar a couple of people have shared my idea. I have requested that anyone who has pictures from the promotion games against Charlton and Gillingham to email me them and theyll be on the site so we can have a ''home'' for all the pics rather than just random links on here to youtube and flickr pages, that get lost down the board, but alas no emails.