Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Will Cureton Play Saturday?

I doubt it.Even if he needs the game to get a medal, does he seriously deserve one?

I doubt he''ll even be there saturday. He''ll be counting how much money he has leached from the club, and then buy a load of leaches, to create one hell of an ironic metaphor.

[quote user="AJ"]I doubt he''ll even be there saturday. He''ll be counting how much money he has leached from the club, and then buy a load of leaches, to create one hell of an ironic metaphor.[/quote]Rofl.[:D]

hope not. We need a good big ''un up front, not an over the hill little ''un. For the sake of our sanity PL, dont play him

Maybe Lambert will play him. Just to emphaisis what a good job he has done shipping out the dead wood.

[quote user="AJ"]I doubt he''ll even be there saturday. He''ll be counting how much money he has leached from the club, and then buy a load of leaches, to create one hell of an ironic metaphor.[/quote]

He didn''t force the club to give him the contract.   I assume that you meant leech - a bloodsucking creature and not leach - percolating liquid through material such as ore or back to purift or clean it?????

If leeching is being paid your contractual rights by your employer whether you have earned them or not then I suspect the majority of posters are leeches at least some of the time.   we all have days when we did not really earn our wages.

What do you lot want Cureton to have done?    Resign, go missing or even commit suicide?   He was entitled to be paid and if anyone is to blame it is the manager and chief exec who signed him.