Sign in to follow this  
Graham Humphrey

Re: Dear Gregory...

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="hogesar"]God doesn’t exist.[:D]

[/quote]Needn''t say more. [:)][/quote]Yes but i don''t think that would''ve wound him up as much [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]But he does exist!  I know, I saw him... dressed in a suit, in the away dugout at the Memorial Stadium, Bristol, last Saturday afternoon...[/quote]I really dont think you should be equating God to Paul Lambert.The more sensitive posters on here will get offended.....[;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well, CT, all I can say is that I am eagerly awaiting that threatening PM arriving in my inbox... [;)][/quote]Have you had a PM from Gwegowy then? Lucky boy [<:o)] My inbox hasnt been graced by the ramblings of the idiotic bible basher....

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well, CT, all I can say is that I am eagerly awaiting that threatening PM arriving in my inbox... [;)][/quote]If i''m honest i''m kind of hoping for one too...Hogesar''s got a bit of a plan....[:)]

Joking about the Trinity is not funny. When the day of redemption comes the sinners will be cast off.

[quote user="Ryegorg"]Joking about the Trinity is not funny. When the day of redemption comes the sinners will be cast off.[/quote]And your PM to me, which im ever so grateful for!

Imagine, imagine a courtroom, a jury, a judge, a

report of cyber bullying put before you, not a nice thought is it? I

tolerate those sinful doubters because I see them as ignorant and naive,

yet to see god, however something I do not tolerate is a blatant

mockery of the Lord God in his heights of Paradise. Don''t doubt me, I am

powerful, I will forgive you for now, however I advise you change,

because if you don''t willingly I will make you.

Regards,

A friend

Go suck gods tiny dick.

[quote user="Ryegorg"]Joking about the Trinity is not funny. When the day of redemption comes the sinners will be cast off.[/quote]

No kidding, Trinity is very butch, she will kick your ass. It''s proven in the film The Matrix!

[quote user="AJ"]

[quote user="Ryegorg"]Joking about the Trinity is not funny. When the day of redemption comes the sinners will be cast off.[/quote]

No kidding, Trinity is very butch, she will kick your ass. It''s proven in the film The Matrix!

[/quote] I will report you if you do not apologise, I''m sure that idiot Peter won''t understand your ''funny'' comments.

[quote user="Ryegorg"]Joking about the Trinity is not funny. When the day of redemption comes the sinners will be cast off.[/quote]So beware people - joke about our front three of Holt, Hoolahan and Martin''s potential in the Championship at your peril...

I read a few of his posts before they were deleted and the style of the wording reminded me of the Nigerian 419 scam emails that go to my junk mail folder each day.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Ryegorg"]Joking about the Trinity is not funny. When the day of redemption comes the sinners will be cast off.[/quote]
So beware people - joke about our front three of Holt, Hoolahan and Martin''s potential in the Championship at your peril...
[/quote]

Stop mocking me! You will regret this, all of you, when the day of redemption comes it will be too late.

£10 says he''s actually a failed suicide bomber from Islam, undercover. Only sad thing is the part about him failing

I''ve got nothing to add to this thread at all, except to say that it really is amazing entertainment! Haha [:D]

ryegorg i hope your day of redmeption is a slow and painful one. believe me ryegorg i am a powerful person and i will bring u down. youve been warned, stay away from here or i will unleash some horrific pain on you. thank you that is all

YEAH!  I got a PM..."How dare you. Blasphemy is a sin only redeemed by death, and it shall

be so. For Isiah looked upon his son Jacob, bound him and offered him

to the Lord, but the Lord said nay other the lamb of pride beforth. The

lamb of pride was lost but not in the eyes of some. Don''t doubt me, I

will get you if you don''t apologise.

Regards,

Afriend"

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]YEAH!  I got a PM..."How dare you. Blasphemy is a sin only redeemed by death, and it shall

be so. For Isiah looked upon his son Jacob, bound him and offered him

to the Lord, but the Lord said nay other the lamb of pride beforth. The

lamb of pride was lost but not in the eyes of some. Don''t doubt me, I

will get you if you don''t apologise.

Regards,

Afriend"

[/quote]Wow....what a PM that is...

[quote user="UEA Canary"]ryegorg i hope your day of redmeption is a slow and painful one. believe me ryegorg i am a powerful person and i will bring u down. youve been warned, stay away from here or i will unleash some horrific pain on you. thank you that is all[/quote] It will not be, however your might be endless. You are not even a proper canaries fan I expect.

[quote user="Ryegorg"][quote user="UEA Canary"]ryegorg i hope your day of redmeption is a slow and painful one. believe me ryegorg i am a powerful person and i will bring u down. youve been warned, stay away from here or i will unleash some horrific pain on you. thank you that is all[/quote] It will not be, however your might be endless. You are not even a proper canaries fan I expect.[/quote]And you''re not even loved by christ himself. Priests on the other hand, they clearly had a way with you. [:D]

He''s now running on about Morty to me! [:s]

hogesar

wrote:
 Ryegorg

wrote:

He will smite you. I will make sure you fail your course.

You''ll regret calling me stupid.

I''ve

already passed.You really do have the intellectual capability

of half a pubic louse don''t you?Regret calling you stupid? Don''t

you regret going to church as a little boy and being constantly

violated by your local priest?

Mother took me to church and I knew that I would grow up to be one of

the good ones. Tell Morty I have his name marked, Dereham, is that a

pretty place? I hear he has a nice wife.

[quote user="Queen B"]Wow....what a PM that is...[/quote]The best bit though, is surely the fact the PM title was ''Hello'', and he signed it with ''Regards''!  It really gives it that extra comedy value.  Hmmm..."Dear Ryegorg, [aww]I am going to hunt you down and kill you!  Kind regards and all my love,Graham xxxx"

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Queen B"]Wow....what a PM that is...[/quote]The best bit though, is surely the fact the PM title was ''Hello'', and he signed it with ''Regards''!  It really gives it that extra comedy value.  Hmmm..."Dear Ryegorg, [aww]I am going to hunt you down and kill you!  Kind regards and all my love,Graham xxxx"[/quote]Well, you''ve got to keep these things friendly, I suppose. It''s only polite, after all!

This is just too coincidental, a small look on the internet and:[IMG]http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/art/kidzart-myfavorites.png[/IMG]Well Gregyy Weggy, we do have a little artistic measure on the forum don''t we! [:D]