Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Most Annoying Pinkun Poster Of The Season Award 2009/2010

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And its was Melody, not Melanie.[/quote]

Yep,you''re right.How could i forget[:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]

[quote user="morty"]I could actually have named about 5 or 6 people lol.

[:)]
[/quote]

Go on then Morty......it all adds to the fun!!

[/quote]

Nah, the people concerned probably know they annoy me, I don''t usually mince my words.

[/quote]

Yeah....go on....

[/quote]

You know full well you are on my list.

[/quote]

But, but, why?...............I''m now inconsolable.....

Does anyone remember the ramblings of Justathought at the start of the season. What happened to him ? Something terminal I hope..

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And its was Melody, not Melanie.[/quote]

And it was `melody` i was trying to return the items too...As it was last autumn,i can safely say they are now mine! :) 

She couldve been using a false name,and it was dark and i was a little worse for wear,so perhaps the poster who is.....Nah aint going there as i will be physically sick!

Shyster does like making up other idenities, I think he may have a little too much time on his hands...

From what I can see the 3 main contenders are:

Camuldung- 6

Brendo- 6

Houston- 6/7 (1 person said they would vote for him but couldn''t cause of some agreement or sumthin!?)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Camuldung gets my vote, odious fu*ker![:@]

[/quote]

Hahaha mate took the words out of my mouth

[/quote]

WeAreYellows49 is the most annoying poster. She has never written a single post longer than one sentence and always tags along on another poster''s coat tails. The above is a classic example, ironic that it''s in the most annoying poster thread. As a women she probably can''t think beyond  a single sentence and relies on male posters to provide the originality.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WeAreYellows49 is the most annoying poster. She has never written a single post longer than one sentence and always tags along on another poster''s coat tails. The above is a classic example, ironic that it''s in the most annoying poster thread. As a women she probably can''t think beyond  a single sentence and relies on male posters to provide the originality.

[/quote]

Thank you very much [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]How dare you, a woman of all things, partake in a discussion! Get back to the kitchen, or accept your position amongst the furniture and house ornaments, but for god sake you should of learnt by now, even with a mind of such a low capacity, to of kept your mouth shut when men are talking.Maybe this will educate you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How dare you, a woman of all things, partake in a discussion!

Get back to the kitchen, or accept your position amongst the furniture and house ornaments, but for god sake you should of learnt by now, even with a mind of such a low capacity, to of kept your mouth shut when men are talking.

Maybe this will educate you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
[/quote]

LMAO John i''m past helping where edumacation is concerned [:D]

And lol @ youtube

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I vote for me. Can some other people vote for me please? I''ve never won anything in my life..... :([/quote]

Oh ok, seeing as I have one vote too.

I vote for Captain Holt ( I hated doing that BTW)

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]How dare you, a woman of all things, partake in a discussion! Get back to the kitchen, or accept your position amongst the furniture and house ornaments, but for god sake you should of learnt by now, even with a mind of such a low capacity, to of kept your mouth shut when men are talking.Maybe this will educate you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/quote]Best be careful, my comedy sexist posts just got removed lol.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hmmm... tempted to switch my vote to you now RTB - tw*t.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get back to the kitchen, or accept your position amongst the furniture and house ornaments, but for god sake you should of learnt by now, even with a mind of such a low capacity, to of kept your mouth shut when men are talking.

[/quote]

Best be careful, my comedy sexist posts just got removed lol.
[/quote]

Why?  I found them hillarious lol

You should add another vote for Houston from Houston for when he reads this. His observation skills are so poor he''ll probably read it as ''Pinkun poster of the season award''.. and vote for himself.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]How dare you, a woman of all things, partake in a discussion! Get back to the kitchen, or accept your position amongst the furniture and house ornaments, but for god sake you should of learnt by now, even with a mind of such a low capacity, to of kept your mouth shut when men are talking.Maybe this will educate you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/quote]Best be careful, my comedy sexist posts just got removed lol.[/quote]

[/quote]You have a PM lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Best be careful, my comedy sexist posts just got removed lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have a PM lol.
[/quote]

Morty you have mail too lol