Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Most Annoying Pinkun Poster Of The Season Award 2009/2010

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Can I also nominate not the people who post endless inane drivel, like Brendo and ''Nana, but those who bang on and on (and on) about post counts... [:P]
[/quote]
Amen to that brother! [Y] I''ve never said anything about it, seriously I haven''t. However, for some unknown reason only god knows, many people seem to think I care about it so much. [:S]

Come on Spurs tomorrow night. [:)]
[/quote]

Cos Brendo - I think you used to

Nowadays youre a lot better - I think youre a nice lad very much misunderstood

Nana on the other hand.....

[quote user="Shyster"]I can''t be bothered to trawl through this thread, so where am I in the League Table?Pretty high up I would''ve hoped. [:D][/quote]To be honest Shyster, I think I''m winning, followed by you and Houston.

[quote user="Shyster"]I can''t be bothered to trawl through this thread, so where am I in the League Table?

Pretty high up I would''ve hoped. [:D]
[/quote]

Who knows Shyster.  You may be top....on the other hand Nana seems to have got quite a few votes too.  Maybe we could lock you both in a room and you could fight it out to the death???  Or just have a few beers instead??

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Can I also nominate not the people who post endless inane drivel, like Brendo and ''Nana, but those who bang on and on (and on) about post counts... [:P][/quote]Amen to that brother! [Y] I''ve never said anything about it, seriously I haven''t. However, for some unknown reason only god knows, many people seem to think I care about it so much. [:S]Come on Spurs tomorrow night. [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Lol thanks. If I''m honest, I used to kind of want to post things, not sure why. So I just made threads and didn''t think much about doing so before hand, and rightfully so got some rather explosive responses. I''d like to think I''m better now, not sure though. [:P]

And before Nana thinks Im having a go at him - Im not.  I find him quite funny in an embarrassing kind of way - a bit like watching Wallace and Gromit non stop (which is what my 2 year old is in to at the moment)

Most annoying poster - has to be Camel Dung, although pushed fairly close by an early season Smudger (in his "Want to be a Purist days",  some of GJLs posts, Top of the League Lass (now if only she''d been Topless League Lass...) and Nana for commenting on everything regardless of whether he has anything to say or not

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Can I also nominate not the people who post endless inane drivel, like Brendo and ''Nana, but those who bang on and on (and on) about post counts... [:P]
[/quote]
Amen to that brother! [Y] I''ve never said anything about it, seriously I haven''t. However, for some unknown reason only god knows, many people seem to think I care about it so much. [:S]

Come on Spurs tomorrow night. [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol thanks. If I''m honest, I used to kind of want to post things, not sure why. So I just made threads and didn''t think much about doing so before hand, and rightfully so got some rather explosive responses. I''d like to think I''m better now, not sure though. [:P]
[/quote]

I think youve improved - although the pro-Spuds comment aint so good [:D]

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Can I also nominate not the people who post endless inane drivel, like Brendo and ''Nana, but those who bang on and on (and on) about post counts... [:P][/quote]Amen to that brother! [Y] I''ve never said anything about it, seriously I haven''t. However, for some unknown reason only god knows, many people seem to think I care about it so much. [:S]Come on Spurs tomorrow night. [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Lol thanks. If I''m honest, I used to kind of want to post things, not sure why. So I just made threads and didn''t think much about doing so before hand, and rightfully so got some rather explosive responses. I''d like to think I''m better now, not sure though. [:P][/quote]

I think youve improved - although the pro-Spuds comment aint so good [:D]

[/quote]You''d rather those rich bastards in sky blue? [:|]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]me? post count - never![/quote]Rob, you sounded really different to what I''d think from the impression you give on here. [:P] I''d hate to think what people think I''d sound like then. [:$]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]me? post count - never![/quote]

Well 6000 posts in one year isn''t bad is it, thats about 500 per month ??

Ooh, heres a theory, Houston seemed miffed he was winning, do you think he has invented Gregory to try and take the heat off?[:D]

[quote user="morty"]Uh-oh, post count police.

[:D]
[/quote]

If you say so Morty although all I was doing is replying to Banana.

Sorry that I irritate you  but you''ll be pleased to know that I won''t be around much after tomorrow until pre season starts so you''ll get a good rest from me.

Enjoy your summer [:)]

[quote user="morty"]Ooh, heres a theory, Houston seemed miffed he was winning, do you think he has invented Gregory to try and take the heat off?[:D][/quote]If Houston wants to be a tw*t to people, he at least has the front to do it himself... Shyster''s my bet, although there''s always the possibility that its that nutjob that made videos about people on YouTube?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Uh-oh, post count police.[:D][/quote]

If you say so Morty although all I was doing is replying to Banana.

Sorry that I irritate you  but you''ll be pleased to know that I won''t be around much after tomorrow until pre season starts so you''ll get a good rest from me.

Enjoy your summer [:)]

[/quote]You don''t irritate me at all, it just makes me chuckle when anyone criticises someone for time spent on an internet message forum, by posting about it on said forum.Theres a kind of irony about it.[:)]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Thank you EM and Smudger. I will need your real names so I know who to make the checks out to. Oh, did I say that out loud?

Chops, I kind of expected the EM sort of response from you since we often agree to disagree but to so in relatively polite and sometimes even humorous style.

AndyCan, keep trying.[/quote]Oh, I don''t think you''re a bad guy and I find some of what you have to say relatively entertaining.  But I do find you quite annoying.  If you''ll just sign the following confession then I can make all this go away.

I, Houston Canary, agree that Gary Doherty is a decent Championship level centre back who has reasonable ball distribution skills, aerial prowess and is quicker over ten yards than he might look on television.Signed this day, May 5 2010, ______________________________________________[H][:@]GOD DAMN IT, JUST SIGN THE GODDAMNED CONFESSION.[:@]Sorry, that''s my fellow officer.  He''s rough, tough and doesn''t play by the rules.

[quote user="morty"]Ooh, heres a theory, Houston seemed miffed he was winning, do you think he has invented Gregory to try and take the heat off?

[:D]
[/quote]

I don''t think the timing would be right for that. I think Gregory surfaced just before this thread got started.

The old "good cop, bed cop'' routine, her Chops?

As for Gregory, I doubt he is that tosser from before. He would be responding to all my comments trying to sound clever but just looking like an obsessed nutjob.

EM, you are correct, I would not create a different charatcer to hide my thoughts. I am anonymous enough as it is. I don''t get the point when people do that. It seems to border on paranoia to me.