Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Most Annoying Pinkun Poster Of The Season Award 2009/2010

Brenda for me! What an annoying twonk.......The gem of a post "Who is better Drury or Rose?" after one game from Rose did it for me. An attention seeking Mummys boy spanner fiddler!

[quote user="gregstero"]After looking about Brendo and morty.[/quote]

Stop trying to get Morty banned Greg, I suspect you are a reg poster with an ulterior motive or you are in fact a scummer.

[quote user="gregstero WHO JOINED THE FORUM TODAY"]After looking about Brendo and morty.[/quote]This vote definately shouldn''t count. Clearly someone just made a second account to vote.. even if they didn''t you can''t judge on the same day as you join.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="gregstero WHO JOINED THE FORUM TODAY"]After looking about Brendo and morty.[/quote]This vote definately shouldn''t count. Clearly someone just made a second account to vote.. even if they didn''t you can''t judge on the same day as you join.[/quote]I think he may have made a late entrance in the competition!

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="gregstero WHO JOINED THE FORUM TODAY"]After looking about Brendo and morty.[/quote]This vote definately shouldn''t count. Clearly someone just made a second account to vote.. even if they didn''t you can''t judge on the same day as you join.[/quote]New poster or not, whoever this greg is, he''s certainly rising up my list.Has the kind of civility about him that even Nigel Farage would snarl at.

"New poster or not, whoever this greg is, he''s certainly rising up my list.

Has the kind of civility about him that even Nigel Farage would snarl at."

John I thought that we had settled our disagreement. There'' no need to act so childlishly- maybe that''s why I made my original comments!

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="gregstero WHO JOINED THE FORUM TODAY"]After looking about Brendo and morty.[/quote]

This vote definately shouldn''t count. Clearly someone just made a second account to vote.. even if they didn''t you can''t judge on the same day as you join.
[/quote]

How do you know they joined same day and not been reading posts for years? 

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="gregstero WHO JOINED THE FORUM TODAY"]After looking about Brendo and morty.[/quote]This vote definately shouldn''t count. Clearly someone just made a second account to vote.. even if they didn''t you can''t judge on the same day as you join.[/quote]

How do you know they joined same day and not been reading posts for years? 

[/quote]The clue is where he says ''after looking about''...

Come on Smudger, someone in particular must have pressed your buttons this season on this forum........ok maybe a large percentage, but narrow it down to one. My money is on you picking Houston!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"]

You have a PM lol.[/quote]

Morty you have mail too lol

[/quote]This kind of crap is WAY more annoying than anything posted by Houston, Shyster, Arthur or Smudger (although possibly not more annoying than anything posted by Brendo or Nana). Especially when it''s posted within multiple other quotes. Take a look at any of the match threads from this season if you want to experience what is feels like to drown in a swamp of inanity.Having said that Morty does produce some amusing and thoughtful posts......which is more than can be said for WAY49. So she gets my vote. Lol [:|]

Thanks to those who added a caveat with their vote for (against?) me as most annoying by saying nice things first.

Andy Canary, you need to pull your head out, wipe your eyes clean and THEN read my comments. I''ve been to Carrow Road, I''ve seen Doherty play, and I don''t slam him for "any reason" at all. Mostly I ridicule those who treat him like a god by pointing out reasons he is not one. Since I make fun of you for doing so, I guess that explains the bitterness on your part. You too, morty! But I would have been thrilled if he had not signed a new contract back when Roeder gave him a deadline and he waited until the last moment to consider all the other teams'' offers and ulitmately sign with us. For that you say he is dedicated to Norwich. Why didn''t he sign sooner?

Uh-oh.Is that the sound of a massive ego cracking because someone was under the illusion that he was universally liked?[:D]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Thanks to those who added a caveat with their vote for (against?) me as most annoying by saying nice things first. Andy Canary, you need to pull your head out, wipe your eyes clean and THEN read my comments. I''ve been to Carrow Road, I''ve seen Doherty play, and I don''t slam him for "any reason" at all. Mostly I ridicule those who treat him like a god by pointing out reasons he is not one. Since I make fun of you for doing so, I guess that explains the bitterness on your part. You too, morty! But I would have been thrilled if he had not signed a new contract back when Roeder gave him a deadline and he waited until the last moment to consider all the other teams'' offers and ulitmately sign with us. For that you say he is dedicated to Norwich. Why didn''t he sign sooner?[/quote]

This is rather like selecting a player of the season, so many to chose from, that was untill I read H/C''s last post

so he gets my vote too well done Hc

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh **** where did it all go wrong???  [:|]
[/quote]

With no malice meant,but i can''t let it look like you are losing your touch,so you will get my vote[:D][Y]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I''ve been to Carrow Road, I''ve seen Doherty play, and I don''t slam him for "any reason" at all. Mostly I ridicule those who treat him like a god by pointing out reasons he is not one.[/quote]It''s common practice to blame God when bad things happen for no obvious reason, so perhaps your analogy is true.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"]

You have a PM lol.
[/quote]

Morty you have mail too lol

[/quote]

This kind of crap is WAY more annoying than anything posted by Houston, Shyster, Arthur or Smudger (although possibly not more annoying than anything posted by Brendo or Nana). Especially when it''s posted within multiple other quotes. Take a look at any of the match threads from this season if you want to experience what is feels like to drown in a swamp of inanity.

Having said that Morty does produce some amusing and thoughtful posts......which is more than can be said for WAY49. So she gets my vote. Lol [:|]
[/quote]

Awwww see I knew you loved me, can''t even leave me alone on this thread.  Wasn;t you last night sending nasty mails to me was it?