Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Most Annoying Pinkun Poster Of The Season Award 2009/2010

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="CanaryJames"]Houston. Uses ANY excuse to slam Doherty, and then criticises people who are unsure whether the ball has crossed the line or not... Bizarre...[/quote]This! The Yank who''s never seen a game but yet knows better than all of us who''ve hardly missed one.[/quote]Arthur, isn''t this two votes for Houston? And I want to add a third!P.S. Leave Morty alone, he''s OK [Y][/quote]I''ll add a fourth for Houston.[:)][/quote]

I would have made it a fifth but I''m gonna honour my part of a truce.

[/quote]Nothing personal against ya Houston, but I can''t be seeing Morty winning

this he''s a top man, so I''m giving Houston the old +1 [;)]

He''s long gone now (although I suspect he lurks under one or more sudonyms) but for me it''s Camulodonum: He''s a journalist, so off to a bad start. He misused the site for his own parasitic ends. Was actually an agenda driven, spiteful old git and worst of all - had enough intelligence to engage many of us in reasoned conversation, which I now view as being a dramatic waste of my valuable time. Due to our political misalignment and some of your less global opinions Arthur I thought I''d be voting for you, but I can''t accuse you of being deceitful and you always take my responses to you at face value... therefore it''s Camel. (Surprised I''m the first to nominate him actually).

Tory Boy Shyster - because he''s a bigot, bully and he think that his extreme right wing views make him a better person than the rest of us.

Not anywhere on this message board is there a poster more suited to their user name.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I love you all. [{] [}]Sorry if the one on the right looks a little bit "ethnic".[/quote]We love you too.... with your casual racism.

Im with romantic.......Camulodonum.

Just for the fact that he claims to passionatly support TWO teams yet spent all his time on a 3rd teams website.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I love you all. [{] [}]Sorry if the one on the right looks a little bit "ethnic".[/quote]We love you too.... with your casual racism.[/quote]Oh, it''s not a problem for me.  I know the thread originator might find it difficult, that''s all.

[quote user="dpit"]wot no smudger?[/quote]Shocking isn''t it? 1 year ago he would have been nailed on to win this award! [:P]I shall vote for Camulodonum, not sure if he still posts on here anymore though. 

|BA - "Houston."As much as I hate to sound like a hipocrit, this guy get''s my vote. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]|BA - "Houston."

As much as I hate to sound like a hipocrit, this guy get''s my vote. [Y]
[/quote]

OH! Brrendo you can beat me on fifa... beat me hard...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Im with romantic.......Camulodonum. Just for the fact that he claims to passionatly support TWO teams yet spent all his time on a 3rd teams website.[/quote]

Is that enough to be banned for though, he''d been doing it for over 5,000 posts[:O]

As he hasn''t been here for three months so it''s a bit of a cop out voting for him anyway.[;)]

This is the tally i''ve counted (for the people who mentioned more than one nominee, i took their first vote) :I am a Banana - 2Houston Canary - 7Shyster - 2Camulodonum - 3GJP - 1Brendan - 4Morty - 1Wiz - 1Spainboy - 1In my mind Morty is and always has been a good fella regardless of post count. GJP, despite our differences on Spillane, a sensible chap. Wiz, like Whittle, persistent and in my mind very mis-guided, but harmless and relatively polite in the oddest sense of the word. Spainboy set himself up for this fall, but i doubt it''s going to need a gagging order to keep him away from this board. Banana and Brendan just post a lot, though to be frank they''re not the only ones (WAY and her lovely womenly charms take her far on this one [;)]). And as for Cam.... Well Colchester fanatic and journalist, need i say more? Houston is a right wing, bible bashing, Republican that does get on my,

and evidently many others nerves quite a lot, but the one thing he does

have is standards in a discussion. Shyster is just another Tory

boy, but he''s ridden by mis-guided prejudices, his bitterness and

bigotry knows no bounds, and as has been said by Sideshow Tim, he''s a

bully, and quite a vile one at that too, and standards are certainly not

one of his ''fortes''. That is why my vote goes for him.Nevertheless Houston does seem to be winning it fairly comfortably at the moment.

[quote user="morty"]I could actually have named about 5 or 6 people lol.[:)][/quote]Couldn''t we all Morty, haha.

[quote user="morty"]I could actually have named about 5 or 6 people lol.

[:)]
[/quote]

Go on then Morty......it all adds to the fun!!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]

[quote user="morty"]I could actually have named about 5 or 6 people lol.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Nah, the people concerned probably know they annoy me, I don''t usually mince my words.[:)]

Probably Cluck. The only person who has nothing better to do than to troll against his own fans after a defeat. Some of the other harsher critics on this MB have given credit where it is due, and seem happy with our (Relative) success. So Cluck gets it for me.However hes not here that often at the moment (I wonder why?). Day-to-day theres a few people who post the most inane rubbish, but it can be easily avoided. Id also give an dishonourable mention to the real person behind the ''Why we wont go up'' debacle. Not that we will ever find out who that was.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]

[quote user="morty"]I could actually have named about 5 or 6 people lol.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, the people concerned probably know they annoy me, I don''t usually mince my words.

[/quote]

Yeah....go on....

Whatever happened to Dumbledelia, Two Sheds, Gorelston Jim etc. They were all good posters back in the day. Maybe they got jobs?

[quote user="Herman "]Who was Top Of The League Lass in the end?[/quote]

I know it wasnt the mel i was looking for to give back a necklace/braclet..So my vote goe to the poster who pretended to be mel!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]

[quote user="morty"]I could actually have named about 5 or 6 people lol.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Nah, the people concerned probably know they annoy me, I don''t usually mince my words.[:)][/quote]

Yeah....go on....

[/quote]You know full well you are on my list.[:)]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

I know it wasnt the mel i was looking for to give back a necklace/braclet..So my vote goe to the poster who pretended to be mel!

[/quote]

Aaah,the lovely melanie!! I think that was morty or maybe shyster.Can''t remember which one admitted it[*-)][:D]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

Aaah,the lovely melanie!! I think that was morty or maybe shyster.Can''t remember which one admitted it[*-)][:D]

[/quote]It was Shyster.[:)]

I''m sorry but I can''t vote for any of the regular posters, we can all disagree and agree on all things NCFC, but it''s about respect for fellow posters.

If I had to vote for all time annoying poster it would be Cameldung towards the end of his time on here, one thing I can''t abide is a s**t stirring journo.