Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Most Annoying Pinkun Poster Of The Season Award 2009/2010

Nominations please {more than likely I will win lol}......the winner willl be awarded a season long gagging order at half time of the Carlisle match.......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Raesons for bannana ginger pele???[/quote]

raisins for a banana ? is that  a fair swap ?  [:D]

Shyster.I unreservedly give this vote without regret, for he''ll probably be recieving this vote as both a compliment and as an honour (the guy really knows how to push my buttons! [:@] ).[Y] (... Or should that be [N]?)

Sports Desk Pete, my reason is that ''Web Team'' was loads better than ''Sports Desk''.

Not really Pete, we all love you really ;)

All you ever talk about Arthur is yourself so I''m going to deliberatly ignore you (as I hope everyone else will) and will say GJP who has an unnecessary hatred of Russell Martin.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Raesons for bannana ginger pele???[/quote]Multiple postings, Lack of football knowledge [:P] Thinking he got the 10,000th reply in the ''lasy one to reply wins'' thread when it was me.....

All you ever talk about Arthur is yourself so I''m going to deliberatly ignore you

Errrr what??? I talk about many things but cant recall much about myself???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]But Spainboy has given us a classic thread that will never be forgotten in "2nd place at best for you now"....[/quote]It is indeed a classic that won''t be forgotten anytime soon, but his drivel began to send me mad!

Houston.

Uses ANY excuse to slam Doherty, and then criticises people who are unsure whether the ball has crossed the line or not...

Bizarre...

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Houston.

Uses ANY excuse to slam Doherty, and then criticises people who are unsure whether the ball has crossed the line or not...

Bizarre...[/quote]This! The Yank who''s never seen a game but yet knows better than all of us who''ve hardly missed one.

I''m fine with nominating any of those who spend their every waking post slagging off the ''usual suspect'' (one defeat = I hate Doherty; oops it''s a draw, we hate Lappin etc) OR those utterly, unendingly, obsessed with ''getting Delia''.

That apart I am fairly sick of reading posts from the person who calls himself ''Morty'', who seems to make a comment on more or less every bloody thread. Less is surely more.

Wiz for invading the quite entertaining ''not just football'' and posting all sorts of shite on there.

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]I''m fine with nominating any of those who spend their every waking post slagging off the ''usual suspect'' (one defeat = I hate Doherty; oops it''s a draw, we hate Lappin etc) OR those utterly, unendingly, obsessed with ''getting Delia''.

That apart I am fairly sick of reading posts from the person who calls himself ''Morty'', who seems to make a comment on more or less every bloody thread. Less is surely more.[/quote]Don''t read then, simples.[:)]

Brendo 4, Morty 2 as it stands........nobody else with more than 1 vote........Polls close thursday - gaging order in place for winner friday!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Nominations and your reason why....this should be fun...........[/quote]

Athur defo not you as you speak your mind, I respect that hope you enjoyed a few beers at your local

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="CanaryJames"]Houston.

Bizarre...[/quote]This! The Yank who''s never seen a game but yet knows better than all of us who''ve hardly missed one.[/quote]Arthur, isn''t this two votes for Houston? And I want to add a third!P.S. Leave Morty alone, he''s OK [Y]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="CanaryJames"]Houston.

Bizarre...[/quote]This! The Yank who''s never seen a game but yet knows better than all of us who''ve hardly missed one.[/quote]Arthur, isn''t this two votes for Houston? And I want to add a third!P.S. Leave Morty alone, he''s OK [Y][/quote]I''ll add a fourth for Houston.[:)]

My vote for most annoying has to go to Spainboy, though I don''t think he should get any awards for the drivel he came out with

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="CanaryJames"]Houston. Uses ANY excuse to slam Doherty, and then criticises people who are unsure whether the ball has crossed the line or not... Bizarre...[/quote]

This! The Yank who''s never seen a game but yet knows better than all of us who''ve hardly missed one.
[/quote]

Arthur, isn''t this two votes for Houston? And I want to add a third!

P.S. Leave Morty alone, he''s OK [Y]
[/quote]

I''ll add a fourth for Houston.

[:)]
[/quote]

I would have made it a fifth but I''m gonna honour my part of a truce.