Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Jeffers?

Unless the plan is to stick him on top of the Jarrold and use his ears as wind turbines to power the floodlights it''s a no from me.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Unless the plan is to stick him on top of the Jarrold and use his ears as wind turbines to power the floodlights it''s a no from me.[/quote]

[y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Unless the plan is to stick him on top of the Jarrold and use his ears as wind turbines to power the floodlights it''s a no from me.[/quote]Ok .... now cleaning coffee from the screen [;)]

The fox in the box needs to hang his boots up if you ask me. I remember when he went to Charlton he scored twice on his debut and everyone thought he was gonna revitalise his career, but in reality he has a good finish but no pace, no strength, no determination and no hope. Leave well alone

[quote user="Beauseant"]Unless the plan is to stick him on top of the Jarrold and use his ears as wind turbines to power the floodlights it''s a no from me.[/quote]

Haha, that made me chuckle [Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

what do you reckon?

[/quote]

Well no obviously, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought!

Never. Dreadful attitude and hasn''t got a very good goalscoring record. His career has been on a downward curve ever since he left Arsenal. Not the sort of hungry improving player were in the market for.

Having seen him play (Sheff Wed i think) there is a very good reason why he is on a free!No,no and no again!

whilst the obvious answer is NO - talent doesn''t dissappear overnight, or even over a period of years, he''s still a relitavley young man, and with the right management, fans, area etc could maybe once again become the player he was. A low wage contract, maybe on a pay as you play basis, may be worth a punt. but probably No

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Francis Jeffers is available on a free?

What do you reckon?

[/quote]I''d rather have Jamie Cureton back on a free.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Delia Out"]

Francis Jeffers is available on a free?

What do you reckon?

[/quote]

I''d rather have Jamie Cureton back on a free.

[/quote]

He could always be used as a sweeper, After we have left ground, must be an awful lot of rubbish left behind in the stands

I''d truthfully rather w*nk off my grandad than see Francis Jeffers in a Norwich shirt.