Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Carlisle Charity Cycle Ride

Agree completely.  [Y] Nice one for finding this, well played to these lads.

[quote user="jbghost"]Really surprised this has not been in the local press. Can''t believe Aviva haven''t pushed this at all.[/quote]I twas on radio Snorefolk earlier.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jbghost"]Really surprised this has not been in the local press. Can''t believe Aviva haven''t pushed this at all.[/quote]I twas on radio Snorefolk earlier.[/quote]You listen to Radio Norfolk on a non matchday Morty? [:D] [:$]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="jbghost"]Really surprised this has not been in the local press. Can''t believe Aviva haven''t pushed this at all.[/quote]I twas on radio Snorefolk earlier.[/quote]You listen to Radio Norfolk on a non matchday Morty? [:D] [:$][/quote]Actually, no. I got in the car about half an hour ago and it was still on there from Saturday. As soon as the article was over I switched to something less dreary.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="jbghost"]Really surprised this has not been in the local press. Can''t believe Aviva haven''t pushed this at all.[/quote]I twas on radio Snorefolk earlier.[/quote]You listen to Radio Norfolk on a non matchday Morty? [:D] [:$][/quote]Actually, no. I got in the car about half an hour ago and it was still on there from Saturday. As soon as the article was over I switched to something less dreary.[:)][/quote]Oh, fair play. [Y]

[quote user="jbghost"]

These guys deserve some recognition.  http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10361~2043834,00.html

I hope the club are bringing them on the pitch before the game or letting them do a lap around the pitch to finish their epic cycle ride.

It would be a nice gesture for the last bit of their journey to be applauded by 25,000 fans

[/quote]I concur whole-heartedly! Maybe Aviva can get the buckets out before the game too

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Maybe Aviva can get the buckets out before the game too[/quote]Is the queue for the ladies THAT long WiTS? [^o)][+o(]