Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I met a City legend today!

Legend:    Iwan Roberts.

All I know is he''s had a meeting at Carrow Road, top bloke btw.[Y]

the Messiah! Had my picture taken with him a few years back and its still one of my prized possesions!Iwan Roberts is god as far as I''m concerned!

[quote user="morty"]Great, now I share a sense of humour with a fruit.[:(][/quote][img]http://aroundthesphere.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Is he the new Chief Scout Delia''s been banging on about??[/quote]Interesting idea, could be.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Is he the new Chief Scout Delia''s been banging on about??[/quote]

Interesting idea, could be.
[/quote]

Hopefully he''ll be better at spotting a striker than Gunn was at spotting Goalkeepers.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Is he the new Chief Scout Delia''s been banging on about??[/quote]Interesting idea, could be.[/quote]

Hopefully he''ll be better at spotting a striker than Gunn was at spotting Goalkeepers.

[/quote]Or as good at spotting a striker as Gunn was at spotting Strikers? (Holt)

The word is that Iwan is replacing Crooky as reserve team coach when he returns to Oz in the summer.

Remember where you heard it first folks

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Is he the new Chief Scout Delia''s been banging on about??[/quote]Ah so, the City shop peeps, although very nice, were sheepish when I asked if they''ve heard anything.

I would absolutely love to see Iwan back at the club in some capacity, although not as chief scout - I just don''t see him having the experience in that particular department, having said that I think having him as reserve team coach would be great.

The lady in the Canary Store told me we were getting a new buyer in that hopefully realises that a large amount of our fans who want to buy t-shirts etc need larger sizes (her words not mine) I was complaining about sizes in the Canary store not being the same is in normal shops.

[quote user="Harry"]The lady in the Canary Store told me we were getting a new buyer in that hopefully realises that a large amount of our fans who want to buy t-shirts etc need larger sizes (her words not mine) I was complaining about sizes in the Canary store not being the same is in normal shops.[/quote]I shall try and put this as kindly as I can.But big fat chubbers don''t look good in football shirts.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Harry"]The lady in the Canary Store told me we were getting a new buyer in that hopefully realises that a large amount of our fans who want to buy t-shirts etc need larger sizes (her words not mine) I was complaining about sizes in the Canary store not being the same is in normal shops.[/quote]I shall try and put this as kindly as I can.But big fat chubbers don''t look good in football shirts.[/quote]Who said football shirts, I said t-shirts.Anyway, this big fat bar steward has already got his new football shirt and has been wearing it with pride.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/001_tt2-1.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Harry"]The lady in the Canary Store told me we were getting a new buyer in that hopefully realises that a large amount of our fans who want to buy t-shirts etc need larger sizes (her words not mine) I was complaining about sizes in the Canary store not being the same is in normal shops.[/quote]I shall try and put this as kindly as I can.But big fat chubbers don''t look good in football shirts.[/quote]Who said football shirts, I said t-shirts.Anyway, this big fat bar steward has already got his new football shirt and has been wearing it with pride.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/001_tt2-1.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]Lol mate, wasn''t having a pop at you, just speaking in general.[:)]