Sign in to follow this  
Methane

Worst game ever?

Just got back from Motherwell v Hibs, a very poor game with no action and a lazy forward who only scored goals. The worst 6-6 I''ve ever seen.

just had a look on the bbc sport sight i was shocked to see paul gallacher wasn`t in goal for 1 of the teams [:D]

It''s a shame really, this is the type of game which would''ve been fantastic to witness as the updates came through on soccer saturday with Stelling and co.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8663871.stmMotherwell fans were leaving at 6-2! And the 12th goal is a bit tasty.

[quote user="Bird Table"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8663871.stmMotherwell fans were leaving at 6-2! And the 12th goal is a bit tasty.[/quote]Lol, I just watched it and was just about to post the exact same thing!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]sign up the bloke who scored the 12th [;)][/quote]...but don''t touch any of the defenders on display with a barge pole [:$]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]sign up the bloke who scored the 12th [;)][/quote]...but don''t touch any of the defenders on display with a barge pole [:$][/quote]may be wrong but isn''t one the Hibs defenders Ian Murray who was here for a short whilewouldn''t mind John Sutton here though, has the potential to be as good as brother Chris