Sign in to follow this  
SouthamptonCanary

Celtic Win Old Firm

Does this make anyone else as happy as me?That is 7 wins in 7 league gamesSurely this will give Neil Lennon the job full time at Celtic and put bed any idea of Paul Lambert leaveing us

If Celtic were in the prem I''d be concerned but he''s already said that he doesn''t want to manage in that mickey mouse league in Scotland so stop worrying, even if Lennon doesn''t get the job it won''t happen.

The fact that a 40yr old centre half won player of the year in the whole division tells you the standard of that league. And also the fact that people like Stephen Hughes leave a Scottish Premier team to join an English League One club also tells you the standard of the league. Absolute joke of a league, give it 5yrs and it will probably be the same standard as the Irish league !!!

[quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]Does this make anyone else as happy as me?That is 7 wins in 7 league gamesSurely this will give Neil Lennon the job full time at Celtic and put bed any idea of Paul Lambert leaveing us[/quote]Not really into European football

SPL = Lower Championship/Upper League 1. Nothing more. Rubbish league plus as Henry says, who cares.