Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Something big is being erected in the Forum...

Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackersAnd sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackers

And sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course [;)]
[/quote]

Ohhhhhh matron [:O]

Many others???  I don''t know what that says about your lifestyle WITS.  Disgraceful. It seems you''re looking for more cheese on those crackers???  Oooo errrr.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackersAnd sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course [;)][/quote]

[/quote]I might of known you two would be in here fast!!!

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackers

And sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I might of known you two would be in here fast!!!
[/quote]

Hahahaha Andy sorry just couldn''t help myself

I''m walking up to there tomorrow, I shall take a picture of said "mighty erection" for you all.[:)]

It is the stage for the festival hence why it is going up already, but due to the work being carried out on the war memorial it is to be used to show off the trophy as well, this also has the benefit of saving money, which is needed as city council are skint

"Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackers

And sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course"

Are you a cracker WITS?  Or just a bit cheesy? [;)]

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

"Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackersAnd sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course"

[/quote]She''s just cheesy...in fact she wears a ''Quiche Me Quick'' hat at every home game [:D]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

"Now I just couldn''t resist a thread title like that lol. Me and innuendo go together like cheese and crackers

And sadly I won''t be able to witness this wonderful erection at The Forum [:''(] but shall no doubt see many others in due course"

[/quote]

She''s just cheesy...in fact she wears a ''Quiche Me Quick'' hat at every home game [:D]
[/quote]

Does that mean her name is Lorraine....oh never mind.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

To be fair, it could be errected for many reasons, but it would make sense to keep it for next thursday.

[/quote]

....Fnarr Fnaarr.....

Thanks for making me chuckle with all those commentsMf - I believe in living life.AC - mention erections and you can guarantee WAY and I will be there double quick lolmorty - will look forward to the piccie. hope you can fit it on the page [:P]Bh - just bonkersTilly - my name is definitely not LorraineLH - behave or you''ll get a slap [;)]

Titter ye not missus, i was on my way to the Forum and it''s only the soothsayers maypole.

Best wishes,

Francis Howard

Yes, he''s just had a trial with Toga.

Are you not better promoted as Totty in the stands?

[quote user="Methane"]Yes, he''s just had a trial with Toga.

Are you not better promoted as Totty in the stands?[/quote]SDP wouldn''t allow me to be called that for the blog as it was a bit suggestive as an acronym [;)]As for being totty, I guess you''d have to ask other posters if I qualify for this compliment...