Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

The rebellion against Delia has begun!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Capt Ludd,

ok I make the odd post but it doesnt compare to the number of posts you make of doubtful quality while you are in cyber stalking mode.

[/quote]Odd post? That was an odd thread! [:D] But at least it was before you bought those crayons![:$]

Have a nice day! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="crafty canary"]I really shouldn''t be surprised by some of the drivel I read on here.[/quote]Careful, it''s your dear brother Tangy who writes most of it and we don''t want him upset now, do we? [;)][/quote]If you want drivel Capt Ludd you should read the political literature of the Labour and Liberal Democrats (in the Norwich South area) that I have been reading recently.[/quote]No Tangy, your brother (Crafty) was complaining about drivel on here which I thought funny when I remembered this........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1065954/ShowPost.aspx

EHS anyone? [;)][/quote]And how could we forget Crafty''s own thirteen pages of classical drivel...........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1633872/ShowPost.aspx

Yep, Crafty''s right, certainly some drivel on here! [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think I''ll  turn my back on my country and go and laze around in the sun. Just like my buddy Lyphov Riley did[H]

[/quote]

I hope you had him round for dinner before he left?

OTBC

[/quote]

Old Lyphovis a pain in the a*se to be fair. He''s always wittering on about "his" country and not agreeing with this that or the other but he was quite happy to turn his back on us for a nice warm sundrenched life on "Easy Street"[H] Same with the football club. You should hear what he has to say about this season in what he refers to as "The Third Division". To be honest, I think it''s a Godsend that he p*ssed off into the sun. If he was still here some poor unfortunate soul would end up next to him at Carrow Road having to listen to his incessant ramblings about "the good old days".

Have him round to dinner??? I should cocoa[C]

[/quote]

I came across your old buddy ([;)]) Lyphov the other day. He said you gave him his pain in the a*se - ''a windbag of gigantic proportions'' is how he put it, I believe.

You know he''s living in a tree now and said to tell you that the coconuts are darned hard on his poor coccix. He said you''d understand, but wishes he could twist like you as life would be a lot more comfortable.

Old Lyphov was blithely slurping on a julie with a bombay next in line & an east indian on standby when I saw him. Juice ran in rivulets down his chin blending into his favourite City shirt as it drained. No more of your supermarket chutney fodder for him he waxed.

When I left him he was muttering darkly under his breath about little englanders and how they resented outsiders. Then suddenly he shouted from his perch in the tree ''On the ball City, never mind the danger!''  I guess old Lyphov still loves his team. And then he started crooning ''I did it my way.'' Fascinating chap your old bud...............

One love.

OTBC

Well Babes, the sun must be getting to the old chap if he''s talking like that[H]. When I last met him he was still the archetypal Daily Mail reading Little Englander.

Talking of which, here''s a video of Crafty and his new release. Some claim it''s even better than "Don''t Worry, Be Happy".[:O]  But it just reminds me how grateful I am to be a Cromer Crabline Reader.[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Quote me if I''m wrong.....But isn''t our Delia a Labour supporter?[/quote]

And she probably reads The Guardian.

[/quote]

You should know....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Quote me if I''m wrong.....But isn''t our Delia a Labour supporter?[/quote]

[/quote]

You should know....

[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Mello, Nigel, is this still fun for you two ?  Or it is it just one big "last word" competition ?[/quote]

Maybe they''re just waiting for you to find that bicycle pump so you can join in and make it a jolly threesome?

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You should know....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, I''m a Geordie....I must be mad spending my money on NCFC both home and away....

..Nutless fen-gibbon.

....Mello Formby.

Let''s have a banjo duel.....

Bit unfair with you having 12 fingers...But I''m game....

I wish people would stop this. This dish was delicious when I made it. I enjoyed eating the remaining fish soup afterwards too!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="crafty canary"]I really shouldn''t be surprised by some of the drivel I read on here.[/quote]Careful, it''s your dear brother Tangy who writes most of it and we don''t want him upset now, do we? [;)][/quote]If you want drivel Capt Ludd you should read the political literature of the Labour and Liberal Democrats (in the Norwich South area) that I have been reading recently.[/quote]No Tangy, your brother (Crafty) was complaining about drivel on here which I thought funny when I remembered this........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1065954/ShowPost.aspx

EHS anyone? [;)][/quote]And how could we forget Crafty''s own thirteen pages of classical drivel...........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1633872/ShowPost.aspx

Yep, Crafty''s right, certainly some drivel on here! [:D]

[/quote]Creativity described as drivel?????? Only to those whose tongues are so far up the sozzled trout''s arse that they can''t extract them. Sounds familiar no doubt Lapp(dog)initup.