Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: FAO Morty and Andy Whyte

Lol, it makes me chuckle when people do this.Complaining about someone posting on an internet discussion forum by..............

.......posting about it on an internet discussion forum

There really is a certain irony in it.[:)]

check the forum for about 10 minutes at lunchtime, any longer and it becomes mind-numbingly nauseous. Surely there are others who would agree.

[quote user="jew"]check the forum for about 10 minutes at lunchtime, any longer and it becomes mind-numbingly nauseous. Surely there are others who would agree.[/quote]So don''t look at it then for longer than 10 minutes.It really isn''t rocket science.[:)]

To be fair it does seem Morty is on here 24/7, and his posts/day ratio must be miles higher than anyone elses, i know it says you joined in 2003, but i can only remember seeing you post about christmas time? Not that i''m complaining as you do seem quite funny most of the time

[quote user="ncfc90"]To be fair it does seem Morty is on here 24/7, and his posts/day ratio must be miles higher than anyone elses, i know it says you joined in 2003, but i can only remember seeing you post about christmas time? Not that i''m complaining as you do seem quite funny most of the time [/quote]Lol, if we''re going to be picky my posts per day count works out at 2.677 posts per day.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, if we''re going to be picky my posts per day count works out at 2.677 posts per day.[/quote]Three on here already!

Going up,up,up. lol. [:D]

Some people have more to say than others. There are plenty of browsers on here who never post yet enjoy reading the opinions of others. Does it really matter who posts when and how frequently? (Nana and his multiple posts excepted)There are days when I post loads because there are threads with which I want to join in the discussion and I have the time to do so. Other days I don''t even get chance to read the mb.Quite frankly I find the posters complaining about the number of posts other posters make rather infantile. In the great scheme of things, who really cares how many posts are made by an individual? It''s the pleasure/enjoyment/frustration/annoyance etc of the discussion that matters.

[quote user="Dogger "][:#][/quote]A ratio of 4.054 posts per day Dogger.Go and hang your head in shame in the naughty corner.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "][:#][/quote]

A ratio of 4.054 posts per day Dogger.

Go and hang your head in shame in the naughty corner.

[:)]
[/quote]

[:''(]

''There, there my sweet. Don''t cry,'' I hand you a kleenex as I virtually clasp you to my bosom (as we women are wont to do when someone is upset).Guess I''m encouraging you to post more so I might be joining you in the naughty corner. Ooh, we could be naughty together in the naughty corner - aptly named [;)]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, it makes me chuckle when people do this.

Complaining about someone posting on an internet discussion forum by..............

.......posting about it on an internet discussion forum

There really is a certain irony in it.

[:)]
[/quote]

There''s no irony at all as you''re misrepresenting the initial poster to try to make a point. But then, what''s new.

Now for a smart ass come back.

[:|]

OTBC

[quote user="Dogger "]

[}] He told me to sit in the naughty corner!![:''(][:''(]

[/quote]Well bloody go and stop whining about it ;)

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]''There, there my sweet. Don''t cry,'' I hand you a kleenex as I virtually clasp you to my bosom (as we women are wont to do when someone is upset).

Guess I''m encouraging you to post more so I might be joining you in the naughty corner. Ooh, we could be naughty together in the naughty corner - aptly named [;)]
[/quote]

Yeah i think i''ll need that Kleenex now WITS[:$]

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Dogger "]

[}] He told me to sit in the naughty corner!![:''(][:''(]

[/quote]
Well bloody go and stop whining about it ;)
[/quote]

Yes Pa

[quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]''There, there my sweet. Don''t cry,'' I hand you a kleenex as I virtually clasp you to my bosom (as we women are wont to do when someone is upset).Guess I''m encouraging you to post more so I might be joining you in the naughty corner. Ooh, we could be naughty together in the naughty corner - aptly named [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Hahaha! Just the one? lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Dogger "]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]''There, there my sweet. Don''t cry,'' I hand you a kleenex as I virtually clasp you to my bosom (as we women are wont to do when someone is upset).

Guess I''m encouraging you to post more so I might be joining you in the naughty corner. Ooh, we could be naughty together in the naughty corner - aptly named [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahaha! Just the one? lol
[/quote]

Just leave a box by the door!!

quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)" I''ll bring them on Saturday for you or will that be too late?You know it will never be too late lolol. 

Nothing against the bloke. However he does do so many U-turns after initial ill thought out ideas, perhaps he should change his name to Morty-fied?

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]Nothing against the bloke. However he does do so many U-turns after initial ill thought out ideas, perhaps he should change his name to Morty-fied?[/quote]Eh?[:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Suffolk exile"]Nothing against the bloke. However he does do so many U-turns after initial ill thought out ideas, perhaps he should change his name to Morty-fied?[/quote]Eh?[/quote]Don''t worry Morty, he''s from Suffolk!

Having said that, there used to be a binner on here called Terry Fied! You''re not related are you? [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Suffolk exile"]Nothing against the bloke. However he does do so many U-turns after initial ill thought out ideas, perhaps he should change his name to Morty-fied?[/quote]Eh?[/quote]Don''t worry Morty, he''s from Suffolk!

Having said that, there used to be a binner on here called Terry Fied! You''re not related are you? [;)]

[/quote]No, if there were any binners in my family they would have been disowned.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="AndyCanary"]sup?[/quote]Translation: what is up? [/quote]Translation:  sup?