Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: An Apology

haha gutted, im glad your in pain and suffer as a result. surely this proves god aint real, because he wouldnt of let it happen to one of his disiples

[quote user="UEA Canary"]haha gutted, im glad your in pain and suffer as a result. surely this proves god aint real, because he wouldnt of let it happen to one of his disiples[/quote]

God cannot prevent such works of the devil.

Gregory, have you read the part of the Bible that got deleted for fear of hatred many years ago?

Well, just after the last supper Jesus decided he want to get buggered by every person in the room, at one point he had an apple in his mouth like a stuffed pig while someone was giving it to him large with a giant salami right up the dirtbox, he then had "man love rules" tattoo''d on his penis and a giant butt plug shoved up his back side.

dunno why they would remove this part from the bible myself?

Ah, the fact that you sleep with your eyes open may explain a few things.  2 causes of lagophthalmos are alcohol intoxication and the use of hypnotic drugs. 

[quote user="Canary"]Ah, the fact that you sleep with your eyes open may explain a few things.  2 causes of lagophthalmos are alcohol intoxication and the use of hypnotic drugs. 
[/quote]

Maybe it was the lord opening my eyes so I could see his love and accept it.

"regory, have you read the part of the Bible that got deleted for fear of hatred many years ago?

Well, just after the last supper Jesus decided he want to get buggered by every person in the room, at one point he had an apple in his mouth like a stuffed pig while someone was giving it to him large with a giant salami right up the dirtbox, he then had "man love rules" tattoo''d on his penis and a giant butt plug shoved up his back side.

dunno why they would remove this part from the bible myself?"

This is complete tosh. Please go away or I will report you.

If you mean ''do I enjoy eating apples?'' then yes I do. I enjoy cox apples and Bramley apples but only in my pies mind! HaHa! What are your favourite apples?

The tastiest sausages I''ve had have been from a butchers in Newmarket, a little far a field I know, but they are worth it. I don not enjoy salamis though, they are to foreign.

Have you seen the 1st page of the bible that was found a few years ago that read...."I dedictae this to my wonderful wife Ethel and my children, Sam and charlotte for their love and support." "The charcters in this book are fictional and in no way related to real life charaters."

"So you quite often love a tasty bit of sausage in your mouth then?"

I enjoy some sausages. Like I said there are a few I find a bit odd however, like those Bradwursters I have never been able to understand how people have liked them. What sausages do you like?

[quote user="Gregory2"]If you mean ''do I enjoy eating apples?'' then yes I do. I enjoy cox apples and Bramley apples but only in my pies mind! HaHa! What are your favourite apples?[/quote]

So you do enjoy having Cox in your mouth...?

Have you seen the 1st page of the bible that was found a few years ago that read....

"I dedictae this to my wonderful wife Ethel and my children, Sam and charlotte for their love and support." "The charcters in this book are fictional and in no way related to real life charaters."

[quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"]your bible, start with Leviticus seeing as you like quoting. It''s a great book in the OT.

I enjoy football too. Why should I "go away"?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Gregory2"]If you mean ''do I enjoy eating apples?'' then yes I do. I enjoy cox apples and Bramley apples but only in my pies mind! HaHa! What are your favourite apples?[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I do enjoy eating Cox apples, do you?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

I do enjoy eating Cox apples. Do you?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]gregory loves beastiality and is into necrophilia. how do i know? god told me[/quote]

Proberbly for the best if you ignore him rather than this sort of name calling on a public forum?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]gregory loves beastiality and is into necrophilia. how do i know? god told me[/quote]

Sounds like he''s flogging a dead horse. [:D]