Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: An Apology

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Apology for what?

What have I missed?

This isnt that bloody danceswithtrollz freak off youtube back for the 5th time is it???

[/quote]

No. Its just a religious nut-bar who calls everyone "friend" and has a fixation for reporting people.

(unfortunately for gregory neither of them care either)

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Apology for what?

What have I missed?

This isnt that bloody danceswithtrollz freak off youtube back for the 5th time is it???

[/quote]

No. Its just a religious nut-bar who calls everyone "friend" and has a fixation for reporting people.

(unfortunately for gregory neither of them care either)

[/quote]

Ignore the bit in brackets. It doesn''t make any sense now that I removed the bit it related to.

haha things turning ugly sounds great! what have you got planned greg?! and dont say youve got god on your side because you know thats rubbish

God loves us all.

Whenever we fall,

short and tall,

young and old

black and white.

The lord loves us all alike

I forgive you all. Peace be with you. I love you as my disciples.

[quote user="Gregory2"]

God loves us all.

Whenever we fall,

short and tall,

young and old

black and white.

The lord loves us all alike

I forgive you all. Peace be with you. I love you as my disciples.

[/quote]

Now that does sound like danceswithtrollz from youtube............

[quote user="Calle"]Whats he apologizing for?[/quote]

Hello friend, I am apologising for some of the trouble I caused these nice people. It appears that I went into this forum head first!! HaHa

[quote user="UEA Canary"]id rather kill msyelf than be one of your disiples young gregory.[/quote] Unfortunately this may be what you feel, however one day you shall see the light of the Lord and bow down. For before you will stand all those you''ve ever loved and lost, in the arms of Jesus- bearer of our sins- and you shall be happy. I will be there too if you need guidance. And how old are you UEA canary? I hope to be in the eternal kingdom before you!

God said to Adam, "I''ve got some good

news and some bad news. First the good news. I have given

you a

brain and a penis. The bad news... I''ve only given you

enough blood

to work one of them at a time!"f* of greg

a lot older and wiser than you. when i die ill be heading right for a wooden box and mix it up with the worms of this fine world. if your going to be in the so called fictitous place that is ''heaven'' then give me ''hell'' any day of the week.

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="UEA Canary"]id rather kill msyelf than be one of your disiples young gregory.[/quote] Unfortunately this may be what you feel, however one day you shall see the light of the Lord and bow down. For before you will stand all those you''ve ever loved and lost, in the arms of Jesus- bearer of our sins- and you shall be happy. I will be there too if you need guidance. And how old are you UEA canary? I hope to be in the eternal kingdom before you![/quote]

Odds are lengthening on Syster.......shortening on youtube weirdo danceswithtrollz back yet again........

[quote user="Guy"][quote user="UEA Canary"]id rather kill msyelf than be one of your disiples young gregory[/quote] you could just kill Gregory?[/quote]

I wouldn''t do that otherwise when you die you''ll end up joining Gregory in hell.....

[quote user="IncH_HigH 2"]I missed this plonker first time round but not this time.[Y][/quote] Peace be with you Bernard.

I prefer Bernie as anybody here will tell you. Anyway why are you not out cavassing for your beloved Tories who you reckon protect all you self made millions?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Or maybe Gregory you are the plonker responsible for freakish videos such as this.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeErhqu4ddI

[/quote]

Hello Arthur. I am afraid that I am not responsible for that video. This person appears to live in the United States of America. I do not live there. I do not enjoy such loud "music" either, that''s almost as bad as the tosh they now play at Carrow Road. I''d like to hear more Mozart if I am honest.

[quote user="IncH_HigH 2"]I prefer Bernie as anybody here will tell you. Anyway why are you not out cavassing for your beloved Tories who you reckon protect all you self made millions?[/quote]Are you saying this could be Shyster lol?

[quote user="IncH_HigH 2"]I prefer Bernie as anybody here will tell you. Anyway why are you not out cavassing for your beloved Tories who you reckon protect all you self made millions?[/quote]

Bernard,

I do not support the Conservative party, but instead choose to pledge my allegiance to the Christian Party. I have been campaigning for them.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="IncH_HigH 2"]I prefer Bernie as anybody here will tell you. Anyway why are you not out cavassing for your beloved Tories who you reckon protect all you self made millions?[/quote]

Are you saying this could be Shyster lol?
[/quote]

[;)]

gregory i see you did not heed my warning of earlier..............be afraid very afraid for one night when you are least expecting it your mighty god will come and visit you and make you pay for using his name in vain. i have it on good authority that there will be quite a crowd on Saturday waiting for your comeuppance, only thing now is will your faith give you the courage to meet your maker before the game on Saturday as we all know there is only one place to worship and that place is Carrow Road the true temple of life and meaning

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]gregory i see you did not heed my warning of earlier..............be afraid very afraid for one night when you are least expecting it your mighty god will come and visit you and make you pay for using his name in vain.

i have it on good authority that there will be quite a crowd on Saturday waiting for your comeuppance, only thing now is will your faith give you the courage to meet your maker before the game on Saturday as we all know there is only one place to worship and that place is Carrow Road the true temple of life and meaning
[/quote]

Hello Mathew.

You are not making any sense. Heed the word of the bible, not those of sinners.

i burn bibles to warm my living room, it gives me great satisfaction. sleep with one eye open gregory, you never know when a giant big sword will impale you right between the eyes

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i burn bibles to warm my living room, it gives me great satisfaction. sleep with one eye open gregory, you never know when a giant big sword will impale you right between the eyes[/quote]

I sleep with both eyes open, it''s a condition I have which causes dry eyes and has also led to damage to my pupils leading to me wearing glasses.