Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: An Apology

It''s like a poor, uneducated attempt to be First Wizard!

"ooh, look at meeeeeeeeee"

[quote user="Gregory2"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol.[/quote]

Hello Mortimer,

Do you accept my apology?

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]No.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

Please, I am asking nicely. You do not want us to fall out again friend? I wouldn''t want to have to report you again! Please accept my apology, I am not asking for one from you. Although I would like one.

[quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

A psychiatrist would have a field day...............................

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]No.

[/quote]

Please, I am asking nicely. You do not want us to fall out again friend? I wouldn''t want to have to report you again! Please accept my apology, I am not asking for one from you. Although I would like one.

[/quote]Report away, I really couldn''t care less.[:)]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]No.

[/quote]

[/quote]Friend!!!! FRIEND, FRIEND, FRIEND!!!!! FOOTBALL FRIEND!!!!!! *Jumps up and down*

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

How can we be lovers if we can''t be friends?

How can we start over if the fighting never ends?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Report away, I really couldn''t care less.

[:)]
[/quote]

I would not want to do that Morty, after all now you are my friend. Friends would not do that to each other- but then again friends would not act the way you have acted. I will PM you about this.

Regards,

Gregory

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]No.

[/quote]

[/quote]Report away, I really couldn''t care less.[:)][/quote]

I would not want to do that Morty, after all now you are my friend. Friends would not do that to each other- but then again friends would not act the way you have acted. I will PM you about this.

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]Please don''t bother with the PM''s.I thought at first you were a regular poster on a wind up, but I actually think you''re a bit tapped in the head now.[:)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Friend!!!! FRIEND, FRIEND, FRIEND!!!!! FOOTBALL FRIEND!!!!!! *Jumps up and down*
[/quote]

Forum Friend [Y]

aww gregory feeling all unloved are we even after Graham gave you kisses the other night? here you go have a hug as well [{]. mind you if you ever pm me again with all that christian stuff you spouted i will find you, rip your bloody head off and shove it up your arse whilst you jump up and down on the spot singing the friends theme tuneenjoy your evening

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

Thank you for being a friend
Travelled down the road and back again
your heart is true you''re a pal and a confidant

I''m not ashamed to say
I hope it always will stay this way
My hat is off, won''t you stand up and take a bow

And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be for me
and the card attached would say,
Fork you, you psycho nutter

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]aww gregory feeling all unloved are we even after Graham gave you kisses the other night? here you go have a hug as well [{].

mind you if you ever pm me again with all that christian stuff you spouted i will find you, rip your bloody head off and shove it up your arse whilst you jump up and down on the spot singing the friends theme tune

enjoy your evening
[/quote]

Thank-you for the "hug" Mathew, reading this post I began to believe that you were maybe as good as your name suggested. However I find the second part of your post extremely hurtful. Is it needed? I will not respond by reporting you yet as I understand that there are different ways to act on these internet forums.

I bet pete''s glad you''re back.Or did you manage to get him sacked as you threatened?[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory2"]

Hello Mortimer,

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

Please don''t bother with the PM''s.

I thought at first you were a regular poster on a wind up, but I actually think you''re a bit tapped in the head now.

[/quote]

[U] awww gwegorwy does morty not love you? [:''(]

Morty, you''re like a magnet for nutters, do you get tramps follow you through the street? I have a mate who does, he had to give his belt to one to make him go away.

...Could be worth a try?

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Morty, you''re like a magnet for nutters, do you get tramps follow you through the street? I have a mate who does, he had to give his belt to one to make him go away.

...Could be worth a try?[/quote]Yeah, I''d happily give Gregerino a belt.[:)]

Unfuukenbelievable.

Haven''t you got any election campaigning to get on with ToryBoy?

Or this your way of passing the evening away until the election results come in?

NOW FUUK OFF

[quote user="UEA Canary"]gregory, isnt it time your mother tucked u up in bed for the night, and read you a bed time story?[/quote]Preferably one where gregory gets his compoota taken away and he''s punished for being a naughty boy. If he were a real Christian, he would have no need to threaten and abuse people with words. He would turn the other cheek. After all, WWJD?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Apology for what?

What have I missed?

This isnt that bloody danceswithtrollz freak off youtube back for the 5th time is it???

[/quote]

I had thought that earlier, nahhhhhhh too scarey to contemplate lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Apology for what?

What have I missed?

This isnt that bloody danceswithtrollz freak off youtube back for the 5th time is it???

[/quote]

I had thought that earlier, nahhhhhhh too scarey to contemplate lol

[/quote]

Do you accept my apology "we are yellow"?

Please do. I don''t want things turning ugly.

It''s like Shyster trying to be so hard to be unlike Shyster that he is actually ending up being so like.....errr......Shyster.

If not then it really is time to worry.