Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Rude Boy Award 2009-10

you are not the only one to bite , ignore what he is asying and reag other threads , they are hilarious , some people are taking it very seriously

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[quote user="dpit"]Nominations for the least well mannered blighter on this board: 1. Shyster 2. First Jedi[/quote]

I would vote for young Brendon as he has been quite offensive to me, however I have forgiven him.

[/quote]

I  know you''re just some sad prick who holds a grudge against me. This is because I have never spoken to you on this ''Gregory2'' account, nor have I barely been on here for you to get such an opinion on me. I can''t believe some people rely on things like this to get their kicks in life.
[/quote]

I rely on you. You are young and need to be educated in God''s wonder, let me touch you with his love.

[/quote]

Look out! Brendo, ever thought about bein a choir boy?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Mister chops for the charming reply of "Please hurry up and die." What a wonderful new generation we have coming through........[/quote]Oh come on, you''re flattered by my attention.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Whens this Greg just going to f#ck off???[/quote] not while you keep biting , he is winding you all up , mind its well funny

"Look out! Brendo, ever thought about bein a choir boy?"

I did not mean it in anyway like that. I meant I wanted to touch him to help him appreciate god.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Whens this Greg just going to f#ck off???[/quote]Good question. Arthur, did you vote today? [:)]

[quote user="Gregory2"]

I did not mean it in anyway like that. I meant I wanted to touch him to help him appreciate god.

[/quote]

I wanted to touch him with the love of god- touch him with the bibles words. That is what I meant.

[quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]

That sounds even worse haha

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Mister chops for the charming reply of "Please hurry up and die." What a wonderful new generation we have coming through........[/quote]

Oh come on, you''re flattered by my attention.

[/quote]

I find it all quite amusing to be honest or I wouldnt have repeated it, I would have reported it...takes a bit more than a comment on a forum for me to put Doris in hospital after a drunken rage........Brendo yes I did vote.....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Mister chops for the charming reply of "Please hurry up and die." What a wonderful new generation we have coming through........[/quote]Oh come on, you''re flattered by my attention.[/quote]

I find it all quite amusing to be honest or I wouldnt have repeated it, I would have reported it...takes a bit more than a comment on a forum for me to put Doris in hospital after a drunken rage........Brendo yes I did vote.....

[/quote]And I did say "please".

Gregory2, as words beginning with a vowel should be preceded by an instead of a, do you think Brendo is a high school student, or AN university student?

Also, as a priest, you should know well enough that God, as used in your previous comments, is always capitalized.

Last and most (as opposed to the boring "not least") your abuse of Brendo was pants-wettingly hilarious! He''s so naive.

DOH!

John... from Brighton... I gotcha! :)

(sorry for the multiple posts...)

(Or should that be, fukk you fukkers for my multiple posts)

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]To an extent, this has already been done, but for the sake of highlighting those most deserving of such an award on this board...1. Shyster2. Gregory, and his number ''2''.Will vouch for First Jedi as a good lad though. [Y][/quote]Some do say he/she''s full of s*it...........

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i vote gregory, his bible bashing is most offensive to me being an atheist. i hope he suffers for whats hes done[/quote]

People who call themselves atheist, are usually narrow minded..Especially as they cannot prove against any existence of any life force in whatever form! ...at least agnostics are openminded