Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Rude Boy Award 2009-10

Nominations for the least well mannered blighter on this board:

1. Shyster

2. First Jedi

[quote user="dpit"]Nominations for the least well mannered blighter on this board: 1. Shyster 2. First Jedi[/quote]

I would vote for young Brendon as he has been quite offensive to me, however I have forgiven him.

To an extent, this has already been done, but for the sake of highlighting those most deserving of such an award on this board...1. Shyster2. Gregory, and his number ''2''.Will vouch for First Jedi as a good lad though. [Y]

[quote user="Gregory2"]

[quote user="dpit"]Nominations for the least well mannered blighter on this board: 1. Shyster 2. First Jedi[/quote]

I would vote for young Brendon as he has been quite offensive to me, however I have forgiven him.

[/quote]Hi Tom or whoever you are. I would like to suggest you grow up. [:)] If you are an adult (I''m assuming [^o)]), and you''ve lowered yourself to the level of making fake accounts on an internet forum to amuse you, well then in my opinion you are just a sad old man. Also, why does everyone have to patronise me? ''Young Brendo, laa de dar'', what does age have to do with being intelligent? Nothing is the answer. [Y]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]To an extent, this has already been done, but for the sake of highlighting those most deserving of such an award on this board...1. Shyster2. Gregory, and his number ''2''.Will vouch for First Jedi as a good lad though. [Y][/quote]Looking back on that actually odds are i''m voting for the same guy.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]

Hi Tom or whoever you are. I would like to suggest you grow up. [:)] If you are an adult (I''m assuming [^o)]), and you''ve lowered yourself to the level of making fake accounts on an internet forum to amuse you, well then in my opinion you are just a sad old man.

Also, why does everyone have to patronise me? ''Young Brendo, laa de dar'', what does age have to do with being intelligent? Nothing is the answer. [Y]
[/quote]

Young Brendon,

There is no need to be so disrespectful towards your elders. I do hope your brother is as disrespectful as you. Listen to the words of the bible and gather faith; ''children love thy fathers, do not embitter them''

[/quote]

Hi Tom or whoever you are. I would like to suggest you grow up. [:)] If you are an adult (I''m assuming [^o)]), and you''ve lowered yourself to the level of making fake accounts on an internet forum to amuse you, well then in my opinion you are just a sad old man.

Also, why does everyone have to patronise me? ''Young Brendo, laa de dar'', what does age have to do with being intelligent? Nothing is the answer. [Y]
[/quote]

[:$]

[/quote]Also, why does everyone have to patronise me? ''Young Brendo, laa de dar''.[/quote]Should of stopped there Brendan.[;)]

DDD -

Without being arrogant, I''m fairly certain I''m more intelligent than many on this forum. In fact, we could do a IQ Test thread or something to prove it?

i vote gregory, his bible bashing is most offensive to me being an atheist. i hope he suffers for whats hes done

[quote user="Brendo "]DDD -

Without being arrogant, I''m fairly certain I''m more intelligent than many on this forum. In fact, we could do a IQ Test thread or something to prove it?

[/quote]

Young Brendon,

You must remember to use ''an'' infront of words beginning with vowels. Love is the cure to anger and bullying. Seek guidance from the ones you love. If you are evr troubled I can talk to you.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i vote gregory, his bible bashing is most offensive to me being an atheist. i hope he suffers for whats hes done[/quote]

You have been even more offensive to me unfortunately. I have apologised for my part will you now apologise for yours? mark 10;12- ''love thy neighbour as you love thyself''

[quote user="Brendo "]In fact, we could do an IQ Test thread or something to prove it? [/quote]I assume by the lack of responses that the answer is a no as I am right?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]In fact, we could do an IQ Test thread or something to prove it?

[/quote]

I assume by the lack of responses that the answer is a no as I am right?
[/quote]

I enjoy the fact that you have changed the spelling in the quote used. Which school do you attend?

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "]DDD -

Without being arrogant, I''m fairly certain I''m more intelligent than many on this forum. In fact, we could do a IQ Test thread or something to prove it? [/quote]

Young Brendon,

You must remember to use ''an'' infront of words beginning with vowels. Love is the cure to anger and bullying. Seek guidance from the ones you love. If you are evr troubled I can talk to you.

[/quote]Practice what you preach Gregory.As for entrusting a young, confused and naive soul with the likes of you....

What is this John my friend? Evidence that you will soon be wrong about Rasiak? HaHa. I do apologise for that however. I clearly underestimated your knowledge.

[quote user="Gregory2"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]In fact, we could do an IQ Test thread or something to prove it? [/quote]I assume by the lack of responses that the answer is a no as I am right? [/quote]

I enjoy the fact that you have changed the spelling in the quote used. Which school do you attend?

[/quote]None of your business you big fatty. I''ve probably said before anyway. It''s just funny though. I mean I know I''m a genuine person, but who ever you are must be pretty sad and boring to have to have made this account to amuse yourself. Get a life dude. [H]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]In fact, we could do an IQ Test thread or something to prove it?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

None of your business you big fatty. I''ve probably said before anyway. It''s just funny though. I mean I know I''m a genuine person, but who ever you are must be pretty sad and boring to have to have made this account to amuse yourself. Get a life dude. [H]
[/quote]

I know that you''re a genuine person too Brendon Edwards.

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]In fact, we could do an IQ Test thread or something to prove it? [/quote]I assume by the lack of responses that the answer is a no as I am right? [/quote]

[/quote]None of your business you big fatty. I''ve probably said before anyway. It''s just funny though. I mean I know I''m a genuine person, but who ever you are must be pretty sad and boring to have to have made this account to amuse yourself. Get a life dude. [H][/quote]

[/quote]Don''t think you''re clever mate. I''ve mentioned on here no end of times my surname, let alone my facebook account. I''m not that much of a loser to need to hide my name. Again, get a life. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

None of your business you big fatty. I''ve probably said before anyway. It''s just funny though. I mean I know I''m a genuine person, but who ever you are must be pretty sad and boring to have to have made this account to amuse yourself. Get a life dude. [H]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t think you''re clever mate. I''ve mentioned on here no end of times my surname, let alone my facebook account. I''m not that much of a loser to need to hide my name. Again, get a life. [Y]
[/quote]

HaHa young brendon you have a lot to learn about respect. Mother would teach you some.

[quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]I  know you''re just some sad prick who holds a grudge against me. This is because I have never spoken to you on this ''Gregory2'' account, nor have I barely been on here for you to get such an opinion on me. I can''t believe some people rely on things like this to get their kicks in life.

[/quote]

I  know you''re just some sad prick who holds a grudge against me. This is because I have never spoken to you on this ''Gregory2'' account, nor have I barely been on here for you to get such an opinion on me. I can''t believe some people rely on things like this to get their kicks in life.
[/quote]

I rely on you. You are young and need to be educated in God''s wonder, let me touch you with his love.

[quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]None of your business you big fatty. I''ve probably said before anyway. It''s just funny though. I mean I know I''m a genuine person, but who ever you are must be pretty sad and boring to have to have made this account to amuse yourself. Get a life dude. [H][/quote]

[/quote]Don''t think you''re clever mate. I''ve mentioned on here no end of times my surname, let alone my facebook account. I''m not that much of a loser to need to hide my name. Again, get a life. [Y][/quote]

HaHa young brendon you have a lot to learn about respect. Mother would teach you some.

[/quote]And continuing to call me ''Young Brendo'' is respectful? Well played buddy. [Y] Oh, and for the record - the name of someone begins with a capital letter.

[/quote]

I  know you''re just some sad prick who holds a grudge against me. This is because I have never spoken to you on this ''Gregory2'' account, nor have I barely been on here for you to get such an opinion on me. I can''t believe some people rely on things like this to get their kicks in life.
[/quote]

he is picking on you coz you are biting , its a wind up so just ignore it or laugh , from the outside its funny as f**k

[quote user="canarywales"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]I  know you''re just some sad prick who holds a grudge against me. This is because I have never spoken to you on this ''Gregory2'' account, nor have I barely been on here for you to get such an opinion on me. I can''t believe some people rely on things like this to get their kicks in life. [/quote]

he is picking on you coz you are biting , its a wind up so just ignore it or laugh , from the outside its funny as f**k

[/quote]I imagined. And you''re right, I should ignore him. It''s pretty hard. At the end of the day, he''s the one with no life. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory2"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t think you''re clever mate. I''ve mentioned on here no end of times my surname, let alone my facebook account. I''m not that much of a loser to need to hide my name. Again, get a life. [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And continuing to call me ''Young Brendo'' is respectful? Well played buddy. [Y] Oh, and for the record - the name of someone begins with a capital letter.
[/quote]

You have learnt well young Brendon. Excell in what you are good at and you will go far. Love is around you.