Sign in to follow this  
kc canary

Holt Leaving

[quote user="kc canary"]ok admitedly i shud hav put a question mark on the end of the title..but it still remains that i said i was wondering what peoples opinions were on what he would do once his family is not here[/quote]Ring home every night like any loving husband and father would do I expect............but make sure he does it before he''s out on the lash !

[quote user="spencer 1970"]a lot of men who enjoy going out on the lash would like to be away from the Missus... i''ve heard Holt "likes the ale"[/quote]

i dont care how much ale he drinks, as long as he keep scoring, and winding the opposition up. the rest of you should be the same, it doesnt matter what a player does in his private life, as long as its not illegal or immoral, and he still gives 100% on the pitch and we still win games........................

[quote user="kc canary"]Holts children and wife moving back up to carlisle....could he be on his way to a more northern team or wil he stay with us? i think the latter is more likely...but being away from your family isnt a preferable option...[/quote]

Got the day off? Your school being used as a polling station? Not the headmaster....are you?

Wiff spellin lak that, he mus b well kl

[quote user="kc canary"]

beausant and we are yellows...his family do live here...fact

and i wasnt saying tht he is moving...i was just asking peoples opinions on the fact that his wife and kids are now moving back carlisle and what people thought this would mean for holt...i never once said that holt was actually going to leave

[/quote]

No, but you said his wife and kids were moving back to Carlisle. They have never moved to Norwich in the first place FACT.Is that clear enough or would you like some help with the bigger words?

Just a few things to point out.

Firstly he is not even one year into a three year contract.

Without any particular order - he has just had an ankle operation, he is from Carlisle and some of his family still live there.

As for proof - tell us how old his children are. That would be enough for me as I have seen him out and about with his wife and one a kid. I don''t know howff. many kids he has but the one I saw was not of a school age, more a toddler.

As for a Northern team - how many are there in that region? Not many that are in a better position than us. Sounds very dodgey to me and to be honest ''don''t care if you believe me or not'' makes it sound even more like made up stuff. Buying a house in his home town near to his family makes sense to me in many ways but doesn''t mean he is going to live up there. Need more facts to back up claims before you make giant leaps.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="kc canary"]

beausant and we are yellows...his family do live here...fact

and i wasnt saying tht he is moving...i was just asking peoples opinions on the fact that his wife and kids are now moving back carlisle and what people thought this would mean for holt...i never once said that holt was actually going to leave

[/quote]

No, but you said his wife and kids were moving back to Carlisle. They have never moved to Norwich in the first place FACT.Is that clear enough or would you like some help with the bigger words?

[/quote]

Are you sure about them? only I seem to see Holt and his girls (& misses) in Sainsburys nearly ever other week it seems, they could of course just be regularly coming down here but id have thought on a 3 year contract he would have moved his whole family down

ok dont see how i can make this any clearer...but i will give it a go

Grant Holt lives in norwich with his wife and three kids....they are from carlisle....the kids attend school in norwich right now but will start in carlisle in september

and no..it is no earlier up there than here...im guessing his oldest will be four by the time september rolls round which is when you start primary school....

hav i missed anything?

anyone still confused?

Just to set the record straight once and for all Grant has 2 kids not 3, yes his wife is moving back and no he is not leaving norwich unless i win the euro lottery then i would buy carlisle united and grant probably hoolahan aswell.end of.