Sign in to follow this  
Carra_Rud

Its all down to the rest of us to stop the club issuing life bans!

[quote user="First Wizard"]If Leeds get promoted on Saturday lets see how they celebrate![/quote]

Who cares how Leeds celebrate. i for one would not like to support a team with fans like at Leeds.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]"Season ticket holders are responsible for who has their ticket if they lend it to a third party so if your mate went on the pitch then unlucky! You''ll get a ban too (not meaning you filly)" This is complete b0llocks. I don''t even have to look at my season ticket terms to know that it''s not on there. I don''t go to every match but I certainly wouldn''t have anyone to answer to if the guy who has my seat did something wrong.[/quote]

I would be carefull who you lend your ticket to then, the rules are clear if you lend it to someone you are responsible for that person.  

It also says 1.19 Any

Season Ticket Holder or Guest who commits any criminal offence whilst

attending, travelling to or from any home or away Norwich City Football

Club match or who breaches the ground regulations of the host club

shall be liable to have his/her Season Ticket cancelled or be banned

from the Stadium for a period to be determined at the Club’s discretion,

without refund or compensation.
In other words you get caught speeding you can lose you ST. As far as I''m aware speeding is a criminal offence in as much it is a law which you get punished for breaking it.

I don''t think 1.5 would hold up in a court of law my friend. Is complete b0llocks on the clubs'' behalf. As mentioned previously in this thread, the club is scaremongering people into thinking they have been "identified".... and it seems to have worked.

I really don''t see how the club can be so hypocritical when only a few years ago Delia was enjoying waving and chanting with us all at Gresty Road!

More old bo*****s from the club, best summed up by the cretins who have latched onto it

" that a small minority of morons stuck in the 1970''s havent moved on"

Yep, heaven forbid that those people who went to games in the 70''s should have the nerve to turn up now. Whatever next ? They''ll be singing all those threatening songs from the previous century. Violent stuff about " Kicking it off, having a little scrimmage, win or die ".

It might be a tradition at other clubs that fans go onto the pitch at the last game, but that is sooooo our last game. Who the hell is this Barry Butler chap anyway ? That''s from the 60''s and we still haven''t moved on. Lets hope we don''t have a repeat of that 60''s nonsense on saturday.

Whilst it is easy to laugh at these happy clappers there is a serious side to this. A few seasons back we were threatened with dire warnings of the consequences of not remainsing seated throughout the game. Not only was that kind of action liable to cause inevitable loss of life but the club would be heavily fined, banned or even be dismantled.

Yet nothing of that ever happened. It has now become common place for whole stands at various grounds to remain standing. It happens because society is policed by consent. That requires the backing of the majority of us. The club knows the banning of those who went onto the pitch last time would not be pratical or welcome, so it has passed the buck.

Despite the over dramatised claims of people being injured I doubt anyone suffered anything near what was endure by dozens and dozens of City fans before and after the Leeds games. So if action is proprtionate to the harm caused then please tell us how many Leeds fans were arrested ? How many were charged because of their behaviour causing the gates to opened earlier ?

The violence at Sheffield and Luton happened in spite of all seater stadia (not much at Luton), in spite of banning fans from going onto the pitch. It happened for social reasons not from lack of rules. If the club wants to impose petty constraints then lets have it both ways.

Lets see some evidence of action being taken against Leeds fans. Lets keep the players ON the pitch, no running to the crowd after goals scored. And lets keep drunken women from going onto the field of play with a nicrophone inciting the crowd.

Anf finally lets wipe away all the stuff from the past so that we can move on. No cup run of the 50''s, no memories of the Nest, no Old Trafford 1968, no Wembley 71 and 75, no Watford away 72 because those events suggested passion and a bit of spirit.

I can''t imagine the Barclay of old being told when to sing, nor can I imagine many of the the present day happy clappers (were they around in those days) even wishing to attend such a frightful thing as a live football match.

" Don''t kick off

throw it in, gently

have a group hug

remain at a reasonable level

sensible rush

jolly well done some might cry

Close as you can safely get to the Ball, City

Be aware of the danger

absolutely steady on

At this moment in time whose go is it ?

OOOh (I say) we''ve scored a goal*

*least it will be if the goal line technology says it is a goal

[quote user="NorwichCasual"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]

Why don''t one of you biscuit chasers run after your digestive biscuit onto the pitch and get these "thugs" and people who are not "real supporters" banned as you all continuously advocate?

Then we can all have a quiet and peacefull saturday afternoon

[/quote]

You really are a ''Plastic Hooligan'', aren''t you? I bet you watch endless re-runs of Green Street in your room until Mummy tells you that it''s bedtime!

[/quote]

OK Mr Guardian Reader, im merely giving an objective opinion, which unfortunately is prevaillant in modern politics.  And that my friend is assumed moral superiority.  No doubt if i mention fox hunting, immigration and capitalism you will shoot me down as a "Fascict" or "Little Englander"

Sorry, far too deep for me !!

Get real and get off your LibDem/Greens high horse

[/quote]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]It also says

1.19 Any Season Ticket Holder or Guest who commits any criminal offence whilst attending, travelling to or from any home or away Norwich City Football Club match or who breaches the ground regulations of the host club shall be liable to have his/her Season Ticket cancelled or be banned from the Stadium for a period to be determined at the Club’s discretion, without refund or compensation.

In other words you get caught speeding you can lose you ST. As far as I''m aware speeding is a criminal offence in as much it is a law which you get punished for breaking it.
[/quote]

Thats a joke considering they dont even enforce Football League Rule 10.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]I don''t think 1.5 would hold up in a court of law my friend. Is complete b0llocks on the clubs'' behalf. As mentioned previously in this thread, the club is scaremongering people into thinking they have been "identified".... and it seems to have worked. [/quote]

They can see YOU on CCTV. Take a pic and pass it round the various police stations / football intelligence unit.

How do you think they arrest people days after the event, e.g., G20 in London, the visit of a Scottish club to Manchester.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]I don''t think 1.5 would hold up in a court of law my friend. Is complete b0llocks on the clubs'' behalf. As mentioned previously in this thread, the club is scaremongering people into thinking they have been "identified".... and it seems to have worked. [/quote]

They can see YOU on CCTV. Take a pic and pass it round the various police stations / football intelligence unit.

How do you think they arrest people days after the event, e.g., G20 in London, the visit of a Scottish club to Manchester.

[/quote]Well they would if a serious crime was committed, but as running around like a nob for 3 minutes on the grand scale of things isn''t worth the time for the police to waste. And to be honest if the police have wasted much time on this I''d be pretty pissed off considering there''s smack dealers, burglars and muggers walking the streets.

I hope your not comparing G20 and rangers with a few fat ba$tards running on the pitch... embarrassing.

Laws are always introduced AFTER major disasters like Burnden Park, Ibrox, Hillsborough that are specific to football spectators and crowd trouble. The fact is most of the disasters were preventable through better ground structure, stewarding and policing. But do they get investigated? No... laws are put in place to stop people misbehaving instead.

City1st is right, the club can''t have it one way but not the other. They are liable for their actions as we are for ours and if we are a "family club" then we better cancel all the games on a school night!

Problems with crowd control at Carrow Road isn''t all all about fans from the Lower Barclay or Snakepit. Back in the 60''s it was the "Biscuit Chasers" in the Main Stand who brought shame onto the club. Of course they didn''t chase biscuits in those days. If I remember rightly they chased "Hot Toddies" in the bar at halftime. And it was after one of these "Toddie Binges" that they took part in an alcohol fuelled cushion attack on the officials after they allowed a dodgy Charlton equaliser to stand. This resulted in Official Warning Notices from the FA being posted around the ground with the threat of having to play matches behind closed doors.

But back in the 60''s there was no cameras to film the suspects so as far as I''m aware nobody was given an indefinite ban.

But this does beg the question.. "At what point did the Biscuit Chasers in the Main Stand lose their bottle?"

Tilly[:^)]

[quote user="wedgie"]The club are bluffing, they know the identity of about 4 of those that ran on the pitch. Do other clubs blackmail their own fans?![/quote]Oh and they are still trying to claim that the trophy will not be presented if any fan encroaches on the pitch on Saturday.They have looked twits by having to back down on that score once already... the trophy will defo be presented, unless there was serious crowd disorder (ie: hundreads of them having a punch up on the pitch). [:$]

[quote user="wedgie"]The club are bluffing, they know the identity of about 4 of those that ran on the pitch. Do other clubs blackmail their own fans?![/quote]Oh and they are still trying to claim that the trophy will not be presented if any fan encroaches on the pitch on Saturday.They have looked twits by having to back down on that score once already... the trophy will defo be presented, unless there was serious crowd disorder (ie: hundreads of them having a punch up on the pitch). [:$]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the emmbership or season ticket database.[/quote]What if you sold your season ticket to somebody else that day and they ran on the pitch Morty?Does that count as a criminal offence these days too??? [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the emmbership or season ticket database.[/quote]What if you sold your season ticket to somebody else that day and they ran on the pitch Morty?Does that count as a criminal offence these days too??? [:|][/quote]Oh, and what if you had maybe been abducted by aliens and they had nicked your season ticket? Theres another scenario.[:|]

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]to be honest they wouldnt have the cameras trained on the family area are they[/quote]There are cameras filming every area in the stadium.But what has that got to do with anything anyway lol?[/quote]

well its got nothing to do with anything but what im saying is that the cameras that are in the ground will be trained onto the "hotbeds" and not on the kids/families at the river end, thus increasing the chance of a successfull ID of the pitchrunners

perhaps if the supporters had all done one they would have less of a chance but  the top of the barclay were boo-ing  (in between quaffing quails eggs) we have no hope

[/quote]I was in the Upper Barclay for the Gills match and was cheering each person that went on the pitch mate... [:P]

Where you sitting on Saturday smudger?You going to lead the charge onto the pitch?

[quote user="Rickandhucks"]In my opinion they should all be banned regardless. How dare they threaten to ruin the lap of honour for other fans just for their own selfish gains. It was extremely upsetting for me to see them act in such an ignorant manner. Thugs like that should be picked out of football.[/quote]Why are they thugs you moron?I think that the vast majority of those who were on the pitch the other week have never hit somebody else in their lives, let alone have been caught up in any kind of thuggish behaviour at the football.

[quote user="morty"]Where you sitting on Saturday smudger?You going to lead the charge onto the pitch?[/quote]Not going Morty.Season over as far as I''m concerned.  Trophy should already have been presented and it is only a dodgy Coca-Cola tankard anyhow!  I  can see why people would want to go, but I have been to enough games this season home and away and stretched my finances.  Looking forward to next season now.Hope that we get another 3 points Saturday though... as it would be great to blow the Lesta'' boys 96 points from last season away! [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Askounin"]I,m gonna run on, get them all banned [Y][/quote]And yourself of course too.[Y][/quote]Wouldn''t it be funny if a solitary binner got in on Saturday and did this?McNally would be made to look a total tool or bite the hand that feeds!

[quote user="City1st"]More old bo*****s from the club, best summed up by the cretins who have latched onto it

" that a small minority of morons stuck in the 1970''s havent moved on"

Yep, heaven forbid that those people who went to games in the 70''s should have the nerve to turn up now. Whatever next ? They''ll be singing all those threatening songs from the previous century. Violent stuff about " Kicking it off, having a little scrimmage, win or die ".

It might be a tradition at other clubs that fans go onto the pitch at the last game, but that is sooooo our last game. Who the hell is this Barry Butler chap anyway ? That''s from the 60''s and we still haven''t moved on. Lets hope we don''t have a repeat of that 60''s nonsense on saturday.

Whilst it is easy to laugh at these happy clappers there is a serious side to this. A few seasons back we were threatened with dire warnings of the consequences of not remainsing seated throughout the game. Not only was that kind of action liable to cause inevitable loss of life but the club would be heavily fined, banned or even be dismantled.

Yet nothing of that ever happened. It has now become common place for whole stands at various grounds to remain standing. It happens because society is policed by consent. That requires the backing of the majority of us. The club knows the banning of those who went onto the pitch last time would not be pratical or welcome, so it has passed the buck.

Despite the over dramatised claims of people being injured I doubt anyone suffered anything near what was endure by dozens and dozens of City fans before and after the Leeds games. So if action is proprtionate to the harm caused then please tell us how many Leeds fans were arrested ? How many were charged because of their behaviour causing the gates to opened earlier ?

The violence at Sheffield and Luton happened in spite of all seater stadia (not much at Luton), in spite of banning fans from going onto the pitch. It happened for social reasons not from lack of rules. If the club wants to impose petty constraints then lets have it both ways.

Lets see some evidence of action being taken against Leeds fans. Lets keep the players ON the pitch, no running to the crowd after goals scored. And lets keep drunken women from going onto the field of play with a nicrophone inciting the crowd.

Anf finally lets wipe away all the stuff from the past so that we can move on. No cup run of the 50''s, no memories of the Nest, no Old Trafford 1968, no Wembley 71 and 75, no Watford away 72 because those events suggested passion and a bit of spirit.

I can''t imagine the Barclay of old being told when to sing, nor can I imagine many of the the present day happy clappers (were they around in those days) even wishing to attend such a frightful thing as a live football match.

" Don''t kick off

throw it in, gently

have a group hug

remain at a reasonable level

sensible rush

jolly well done some might cry

Close as you can safely get to the Ball, City

Be aware of the danger

absolutely steady on

At this moment in time whose go is it ?

OOOh (I say) we''ve scored a goal*

*least it will be if the goal line technology says it is a goal[/quote]Fantastic post mate... [Y]

But just who wants the toilet or a hot dog while the trophy is being presented? Poor argument. Don''t want a ban? Don''t go on the pitch. Seemples.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="MBA"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Chief Executive David McNally commented "Norwich City is a family club blah blah bah.....

So that didn''t take long did it? McNasty is now McNicety and another of those Happy Clappy Delia Lapdogs in the employ of the club[:O]

Sensible from the club in my view. The events this week, particularly at Luton, are stark reminders of what can happen and also reminders of days gone by before football was sanitised by those cringeworthy muppetts in wigs and jester hats[;)]

[/quote] So.... we''re not a family club? What are we then? And what happened with the Luton fans was a good theing or a bad thing in your opinion? You seem confused[/quote]

That''s me mate..

Either wrong or confused....

Which one am I today[H]

[/quote]

Both, wrong that we''re not a family club and confused that it was a good decision yet deride those ''muppets'' who have sought to eradicate the twats

True Pink Un poster - well done. Be proud

City1st - Other than taking my quote completely out of context, I agree with a lot of what you say. Although theres a big difference between passion and violence, which is my point. Some football fans cant draw the line between the two, which is the issue thats been highlighted recently.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]to be honest they wouldnt have the cameras trained on the family area are they[/quote]

There are cameras filming every area in the stadium.

But what has that got to do with anything anyway lol?
[/quote]

well its got nothing to do with anything but what im saying is that the cameras that are in the ground will be trained onto the "hotbeds" and not on the kids/families at the river end, thus increasing the chance of a successfull ID of the pitchrunners

perhaps if the supporters had all done one they would have less of a chance but  the top of the barclay were boo-ing  (in between quaffing quails eggs) we have no hope

[/quote]

I was in the Upper Barclay for the Gills match and was cheering each person that went on the pitch mate... [:P]
[/quote]

Anyone who takes a punch for the city rates highly in my book.....LOL!

[quote user="BA"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="MBA"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Chief Executive David McNally commented "Norwich City is a family club blah blah bah.....

So that didn''t take long did it? McNasty is now McNicety and another of those Happy Clappy Delia Lapdogs in the employ of the club[:O]

Sensible from the club in my view. The events this week, particularly at Luton, are stark reminders of what can happen and also reminders of days gone by before football was sanitised by those cringeworthy muppetts in wigs and jester hats[;)]

[/quote] So.... we''re not a family club? What are we then? And what happened with the Luton fans was a good theing or a bad thing in your opinion? You seem confused[/quote]

That''s me mate..

Either wrong or confused....

Which one am I today[H]

[/quote] Both, wrong that we''re not a family club and confused that it was a good decision yet deride those ''muppets'' who have sought to eradicate the twats True Pink Un poster - well done. Be proud[/quote]

Well here''s something for you to consider.

The first part of my post was an ironic reference to McNally''s comments and the belief of many posters on here that being a family club is a sign of weakness perpetuated by the likes of Delia Smith. They believed that McNally, who was obviously appointed from above by Kratos, had ended this period of weakness where we were seen as a family club.

The second part of my post was my opinion that the club had dealt with this issue well. It then contained an ironic reference to those posters who believe that the fans in wigs and jester hats are the price we pay for our game being sanitised and long for a return to the dark days of the 80''s.

Now while I can understand that you were maybe confused without understanding the history behind my comments, I do struggle to understand why you wanted to continually pick holes in my opinion rather than state your own.

But you were right on the money about one thing |BA, I am extremely proud to be a PUP[Y]

Who are these "many posters" you mention above nutty?  And where has anyone posted anything like your first paragraph?  You are a fantasist.

Well am I pleased to see you on here Mr Carrow. I was getting really concerned that something terrible may have happened to you. Last year at this time I have to admit I was getting a bit sick of the sight of you but I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder[U]

Now I don''t have time to go trawling through the message  board in support of my case so I just put the relevant information in the search box and the first thread that appeared was this one. Looks pretty close to me.. what say you[:^)]

I`ve been off enjoying my life nutty.

I would hardly call that thread "many people", but fair enough, in a few cases you have a point.  I would suggest that some people have missed the point as what McNally has actually said was "There`s nothing wrong with being nice, but we`re not going to be pushovers any more".  I haven`t seen anywhere that he doesn`t regard us as a family club and bar one poster on that thread i haven`t read anyone claiming that.