Sign in to follow this  
Carra_Rud

Its all down to the rest of us to stop the club issuing life bans!

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Alf Tupper"][quote user="the mole"]

56 cameras, 23 of those are pan tilt and zoom (PTZ) with full recording facilities, police video and numerous fans photo''s posted all over the web, as you suggest Morty its not too difficult.

If we all cast our minds back to the start of the season you will remember the so called ''season ticket two'' and the subsequent FA investigation into their actions.

Then midseason we had the angel that accidently fell onto the perimeter track from the snake pit

Now I agree that the first was in a completely different context to the others however all are classed as pitch incursions and are in contravention of FA Ground Regulations and therefore the club could theoretically incurr the wrath of the FA if they were seen to not be doing anything to stop further incidents.

I think following this weekends events around the country, the evidence is there for all to see that things can and do go horribly wrong even when they are instigated with the best intentions.

A pitch incursion this Saturday, with the FA in attendance would not only bring a halt to all celebrations but could have serious consequences.

Let us all enjoy the day from the safety of the stands and let the players enjoy receiving the spoils of victory.

[/quote]

FA Investigation ! They ran onto the pitch and threw their season tickets at Gunn - what''s to investigate ? IMO those supporters who want to come onto the pitch to join together, in front of the City Stand, in applauding what''s been achieved this season should be invited onto the pitch after the players have left it so that this can be done in an orderly fashion. Instead of always controlling and banning people there should be more flexibility and cooperation.

[/quote]Or that..I still think from the clubs point of view its too big a risk, and has to be discouraged. Especially in the wake of Luton and Sheff Weds, we could end up with our own Wannabe casuals trying to kick off after one too many weak lagers.[/quote]Exactly.

Can 25k people actually get onto a pitch in safety? I mention this because at Crewe the entire stadium was on the pitch and there was still room for everyone to have a picnic, pitch up a tent and have a game of badminton if they wanted too ie it was totally safe. However with the whole of CR on the pitch there may be the possibility of something going wrong in terms of crowd control (having said that Glasto seem to manage every year).

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Alf - I agree im sure if we did a pitch invasion it would be very friendly and good natured. But every club has its share of idiots who can mess it up for everyone else, thats the issue.
[/quote]

I hear what you are saying but I think it''s wrong that fear of what a minority might do dictates and controls what the majority is allowed to do. There''s too much control today. Sometimes, rather than forbidding something it is better actively to encourage it and then be able better to control it. If you treat people with respect then it is usually the case they will respond respectfully. If you treat all people like idiots then it is no surprise that some start to behave that way. One thing that I cannot stand (home or away) is the number of stewards and police who spend the whole game facing the crowd - difficult to articulate my feelings about that but I find it insulting and over zealous, although there was a rather pretty blonde in a hi-viz last saturday who wwas quite pleasant to look at when the ball was in the far right corner of the ground (cries of sexist, I hear - you just can''t win !). At one match (Plymouth a couple of years ago) I had a policeman with a video camera almost poking into  my face as he constantly panned to and fro. Had I dared say anything I would have no doubt been ejected on some "Zero telerance to reasonableness expressed by a spectator" policy. To be honest it''s starting to really  p_ i_ s_ s  me off now.

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]Can 25k people actually get onto a pitch in safety? I mention this because at Crewe the entire stadium was on the pitch and there was still room for everyone to have a picnic, pitch up a tent and have a game of badminton if they wanted too ie it was totally safe. However with the whole of CR on the pitch there may be the possibility of something going wrong in terms of crowd control (having said that Glasto seem to manage every year).[/quote]

Well count out the top tiers of the Barclay and N&P straight away.. this will help.

Further to the club statement, anyone not wearing a stupid jesters hat or a green and yellow wig will be asked to leave the stadium prior to the presentation

[quote user="wedgie"]Further to the club statement, anyone not wearing a stupid jesters hat or a green and yellow wig will be asked to leave the stadium prior to the presentation[/quote]

What about a novelty half Yellow half Green wig?

Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the emmbership or season ticket database.

Alf - I do partially agree with you, I think if we did one then it would pass off very peacefully and in a good natured way, as with the Crewe game. The Carlisle fans seem decent enough so im sure they wouldnt cause a problem. My only worry is trouble can start in the most innocuous of ways, combine that with a few people lagered up and you never know what could happen. However trouble can just as easily happen outside a ground so I think that arguement isnt quite as strong as it looks. And you say, theres probably a few fans who see the warnings as a challenge, and chase the forbidden fruit. Either way, as mentioned I dont blame the club, or any club, for taking a strong stance. Any crowd trouble sickens and embarasses me as an English football fan. However pitch invasions such as at crewe bring great memories, so its a shame that a small minority of morons stuck in the 1970''s havent moved on, but thats the reality unfortunaetly.

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]to be honest they wouldnt have the cameras trained on the family area are they[/quote]There are cameras filming every area in the stadium.But what has that got to do with anything anyway lol?

you have not interpreted my point correctly alf, i meant the cameras would identify the people on the pitch, then the club and police would look at the cameras of the stands during the match to match up the people on the pitch to the people in the stand. then from the seat they are in, they can be identified and banned. it wouldnt simply pick out empty seats and assume they must be o the pitch as you seemed to suggest i thought they would do

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]to be honest they wouldnt have the cameras trained on the family area are they[/quote]

There are cameras filming every area in the stadium.

But what has that got to do with anything anyway lol?
[/quote]

well its got nothing to do with anything but what im saying is that the cameras that are in the ground will be trained onto the "hotbeds" and not on the kids/families at the river end, thus increasing the chance of a successfull ID of the pitchrunners

perhaps if the supporters had all done one they would have less of a chance but  the top of the barclay were boo-ing  (in between quaffing quails eggs) we have no hope

In my opinion they should all be banned regardless. How dare they threaten to ruin the lap of honour for other fans just for their own selfish gains. It was extremely upsetting for me to see them act in such an ignorant manner. Thugs like that should be picked out of football.

[quote user="Rickandhucks"]In my opinion they should all be banned regardless. How dare they threaten to ruin the lap of honour for other fans just for their own selfish gains. It was extremely upsetting for me to see them act in such an ignorant manner. Thugs like that should be picked out of football.[/quote]

Get out the Garibaldi and Bourbons

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]

[quote user="Rickandhucks"]In my opinion they should all be banned regardless. How dare they threaten to ruin the lap of honour for other fans just for their own selfish gains. It was extremely upsetting for me to see them act in such an ignorant manner. Thugs like that should be picked out of football.[/quote]

[/quote]

P-pick up a Penguin — a lovely big Penguin,
When you pick up a P-P-P-Penguin there’s so much more to enjoy!
It’s bigger, so delicious, chocolate flavour through and through,
When you feel like a pitch invasion, chase a biscuit''s what you should do

A P-P-P-Penguin!
So pick up a Penguin!
When you feel like a pitch invasion
P-p-p-pick up a Penguin!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]is this gregory under a new disguise? when will the pm attacks start![/quote]That was my guess, and surprisingly, he has PM''d me already lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the emmbership or season ticket database.[/quote]So how do anybody know for certain that, a group of season ticket holders are sitting in their correct seats?  Or that the season was lent to somebody else? or a casual fan bought the ticket in somebody else''s name?  We get so used to being brainwashed that the cameras see all, but they''re totally useless unless you have a data base of mugshots.  For example crime is committed all the time and caught on camera,  but the police are clueless to know who the criminals are unless they''re known.  Same here, the club can narrow it down but be 100% certain of every persons'' identity?.. no chance.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]

[/quote]

P-pick up a Penguin — a lovely big Penguin,When you pick up a P-P-P-Penguin there’s so much more to enjoy!It’s bigger, so delicious, chocolate flavour through and through,When you feel like a pitch invasion, chase a biscuit''s what you should do

A P-P-P-Penguin!So pick up a Penguin!When you feel like a pitch invasionP-p-p-pick up a Penguin!

[/quote]Just p-p-p-p-pick up a pair of tights and put on your head.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the membership or season ticket database.[/quote]So how do anybody know for certain that, a group of season ticket holders are sitting in their correct seats?  Or that the season was lent to somebody else? or a casual fan bought the ticket in somebody else''s name?  We get so used to being brainwashed that the cameras see all, but they''re totally useless unless you have a data base of mugshots.  For example crime is committed all the time and caught on camera,  but the police are clueless to know who the criminals are unless they''re known.  Same here, the club can narrow it down but be 100% certain of every persons'' identity?.. no chance.[/quote]We''ll agree to disagree here I think.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the membership or season ticket database.[/quote]So how do anybody know for certain that, a group of season ticket holders are sitting in their correct seats?  Or that the season was lent to somebody else? or a casual fan bought the ticket in somebody else''s name?  We get so used to being brainwashed that the cameras see all, but they''re totally useless unless you have a data base of mugshots.  For example crime is committed all the time and caught on camera,  but the police are clueless to know who the criminals are unless they''re known.  Same here, the club can narrow it down but be 100% certain of every persons'' identity?.. no chance.[/quote]We''ll agree to disagree here I think.[/quote]Fairy snuff.

"I''M GOIN ON THE PITCH! I''M GOIN ON THE PITCH!

AND SOON YA GONNA BELIVE ME, AND SOON YA GONNA BELIVE ME, AND SOON YA GONNA BELIVE ME 

DEVONSHIRE''S GOIN ON THE PITCH"

That is just childish and selfish. Supprters like you should not be even allowed near Carrow Road let alone the pitch. Always consider the consequences of your actions.

shut up rick and hucks/gregory. clearly devonshire is just having a laugh. you need to clear off this forum, your nothing but a pest. pm me with police threats all yo like, i very much enjoy it

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

I''M GOIN ON THE PITCH! I''M GOIN ON THE PITCH!

AND SOON YA GONNA BELIVE ME, AND SOON YA GONNA BELIVE ME, AND SOON YA GONNA BELIVE ME 

DEVONSHIRE''S GOIN ON THE PITCH

[/quote]

Lovely old job Devon!

I have invaded the pitch this season too...

It''s amazing how high the Jarrold looks from the pitch. Askou''s hoof to clear it really was some effort[:O]