Sign in to follow this  
Carra_Rud

Its all down to the rest of us to stop the club issuing life bans!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]shut up rick and hucks/gregory. clearly devonshire is just having a laugh. you need to clear off this forum, your nothing but a pest. pm me with police threats all yo like, i very much enjoy it[/quote] Sorry I do not know what you mean? If you have a problem feel free to privately message me. Now back to the thread! HaHa

Gregory, if you really were at the Bristol game you would realise this was a joke and something along the lines of what was sung there

Oh, if you wanna hang around on here i''d suggest behaving and not giving it the big I am like last time, remind me again who was removed? and i''m still waiting for my call from pc David Dickinson

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Gregory, if you really were at the Bristol game you would realise this was a joke and something along the lines of what was sung there

Oh, if you wanna hang around on here i''d suggest behaving and not giving it the big I am like last time, remind me again who was removed? and i''m still waiting for my call from pc David Dickinson

What the tango orange antiques dealer Dickinson ?

Can I also suggest an indefinite ban for anyone spoiling the view for the majority of us by wearing a stupid wig, or by entering the stadium with an offensive piece of wood with a piece of cloth tied at the end (blocking my view AGAIN)..... thanks

[quote user="Askounin"]I,m gonna run on, get them all banned [Y][/quote]And yourself of course too.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Askounin"]I,m gonna run on, get them all banned [Y][/quote]And yourself of course too.[Y][/quote]I''l be wearing this disguise so they can''t identify me[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/zwe3r8.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Askounin"]I,m gonna run on, get them all banned [Y][/quote]And yourself of course too.[Y][/quote]I''l be wearing this disguise so they can''t identify me[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/zwe3r8.jpg[/IMG][/quote][:D]

Was just in car and had radio norfolk on, sorry if somebody has already put this but cant read all the posts. They are saying that all that came onto the pitch - they state the number in excess of 20 - have all now been identified. Each of these will be given an indefinite ban, and then told there is an amnesty, so the original poster was correct. However it also stated that those involved in any assault will have their amnesty withdrawn. Did not say wether these will be issued on Saturday or prior to that. They also mention that this is subject to the FA not taking further action against the club for allowing encrouchment ( presumably this is just to protect the club in case the FA throw something back and unlikely )

Dont shoot the messenger

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
Chief Executive David McNally commented "Norwich City is a family club blah blah bah.....

So that didn''t take long did it? McNasty is now McNicety and another of those Happy Clappy Delia Lapdogs in the employ of the club[:O]

Sensible from the club in my view. The events this week, particularly at Luton, are stark reminders of what can happen and also reminders of days gone by before football was sanitised by those cringeworthy muppetts in wigs and jester hats[;)]

[/quote]

So.... we''re not a family club? What are we then?

And what happened with the Luton fans was a good theing or a bad thing in your opinion? You seem confused

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

Was just in car and had radio norfolk on, sorry if somebody has already put this but cant read all the posts. They are saying that all that came onto the pitch - they state the number in excess of 20 - have all now been identified. Each of these will be given an indefinite ban, and then told there is an amnesty, so the original poster was correct. However it also stated that those involved in any assault will have their amnesty withdrawn. Did not say wether these will be issued on Saturday or prior to that. They also mention that this is subject to the FA not taking further action against the club for allowing encrouchment ( presumably this is just to protect the club in case the FA throw something back and unlikely )

Dont shoot the messenger

[/quote]

All of them should be flogged as an alternative for half time entertainment.

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway.

BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us.
[/quote]

As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the emmbership or season ticket database.
[/quote]

So how do anybody know for certain that, a group of season ticket holders are sitting in their correct seats?  Or that the season was lent to somebody else? or a casual fan bought the ticket in somebody else''s name? 
We get so used to being brainwashed that the cameras see all, but they''re totally useless unless you have a data base of mugshots.  For example crime is committed all the time and caught on camera,  but the police are clueless to know who the criminals are unless they''re known.  Same here, the club can narrow it down but be 100% certain of every persons'' identity?.. no chance.
[/quote]

Season ticket holders are responsible for who has their ticket if they lend it to a third party so if your mate went on the pitch then unlucky! You''ll get a ban too (not meaning you filly) 

[quote user="MBA"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Chief Executive David McNally commented "Norwich City is a family club blah blah bah.....

So that didn''t take long did it? McNasty is now McNicety and another of those Happy Clappy Delia Lapdogs in the employ of the club[:O]

Sensible from the club in my view. The events this week, particularly at Luton, are stark reminders of what can happen and also reminders of days gone by before football was sanitised by those cringeworthy muppetts in wigs and jester hats[;)]

[/quote] So.... we''re not a family club? What are we then? And what happened with the Luton fans was a good theing or a bad thing in your opinion? You seem confused[/quote]

That''s me mate..

Either wrong or confused....

Which one am I today[H]

The club won''t have identified everybody but most can be picked out by the videos taken of those on the pitch and CCTV from the stands. For those thinking this could lead to mix ups I''m sure Pc Plod could take a photo of who they are looking for round to the address they think the person lives at and see if it''s them or not. If they leant their ticket out for the day then they can ask who they leant it too.

I hope they do identify any that caused injury to anyone and give a ban accordingly. I think they would need to ensure that action is taken to prove to us that the CCTV threats are true. I also don''t care if the injury was minor if it is proven that the person meant to cause harm.

My biggest gripe is where we are at.. great we won Division 3 - does that really warrant such heightened emotions to instigate a pre planned pitch invasion? All this preplanning a pitch invasion is daft and a few wannabes who want their picture on TV or to get close to a real football player instead , give me a break. It''s all for themselves not a mass celebration by 25k. I''m not saying I''m against pitch invasions by the way, just the Gillingham one was daft and now people ''may'' face the consequences, that''s as risk they took.

I think the club have taken a very well thought out response that keeps the football league happy and middle ground with the fans opinions.

And as the season draws to a close and the silly season starts on pink un, can we give it a break with the stupid ''my stand is better than your stand'' ''happy clappers'' ''my opinion is better than your opinion'' ''I think all football supporters should wear this and think that'''' "my stand sings louder than your stand'' ''lets stop old people going to football and while we''re at it the cheapskate kids too"

Lets talk football and listen to each others opinions instead of hundreds of crap threads with nonsensical baiting of each other. Here''s a novel idea - ignore the stupid posts that are written just to give some saddo a kick when people respond angrily.

Or is that part of the fun ????? :-)

Here''s to the Norwich supporter, fat, thin, old, young, wig wearing, retro shirt wearing, replica shirt wearing, non- colours, quiet, loud,........ we are Norwich.

"Season ticket holders are responsible for who has their ticket if they lend it to a third party so if your mate went on the pitch then unlucky! You''ll get a ban too (not meaning you filly)"

This is complete b0llocks. I don''t even have to look at my season ticket terms to know that it''s not on there. I don''t go to every match but I certainly wouldn''t have anyone to answer to if the guy who has my seat did something wrong.

[quote user="CCEK"]The club won''t have identified everybody but most can be picked out by the videos taken of those on the pitch and CCTV from the stands. For those thinking this could lead to mix ups I''m sure Pc Plod could take a photo of who they are looking for round to the address they think the person lives at and see if it''s them or not. If they leant their ticket out for the day then they can ask who they leant it too.

I hope they do identify any that caused injury to anyone and give a ban accordingly. I think they would need to ensure that action is taken to prove to us that the CCTV threats are true. I also don''t care if the injury was minor if it is proven that the person meant to cause harm.

My biggest gripe is where we are at.. great we won Division 3 - does that really warrant such heightened emotions to instigate a pre planned pitch invasion? All this preplanning a pitch invasion is daft and a few wannabes who want their picture on TV or to get close to a real football player instead , give me a break. It''s all for themselves not a mass celebration by 25k. I''m not saying I''m against pitch invasions by the way, just the Gillingham one was daft and now people ''may'' face the consequences, that''s as risk they took.

I think the club have taken a very well thought out response that keeps the football league happy and middle ground with the fans opinions.

And as the season draws to a close and the silly season starts on pink un, can we give it a break with the stupid ''my stand is better than your stand'' ''happy clappers'' ''my opinion is better than your opinion'' ''I think all football supporters should wear this and think that'''' "my stand sings louder than your stand'' ''lets stop old people going to football and while we''re at it the cheapskate kids too"

Lets talk football and listen to each others opinions instead of hundreds of crap threads with nonsensical baiting of each other. Here''s a novel idea - ignore the stupid posts that are written just to give some saddo a kick when people respond angrily.

Or is that part of the fun ????? :-)

Here''s to the Norwich supporter, fat, thin, old, young, wig wearing, retro shirt wearing, replica shirt wearing, non- colours, quiet, loud,........ we are Norwich.[/quote]A The police have better things to doB Unless they have a warrant for an arrest, the person answering can say, ''Get lost''.

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ok fair play to the club to letting the whole thing drop.  And the presentation will be held with everyone in their seats which I reckon would happen anyway. BUT if anybody believes they''ve identified every single person is quite frankly a crock.   Why?  how the **** do they know who you are if they don''t have a picture of you the the first place?  If the club are that efficient, they should run the UK''s security for us. [/quote]As the cameras film the whole time, regardless, it really wouldn''t be that difficult to see what seat someone originated from and get their details from either the emmbership or season ticket database.[/quote]So how do anybody know for certain that, a group of season ticket holders are sitting in their correct seats?  Or that the season was lent to somebody else? or a casual fan bought the ticket in somebody else''s name?  We get so used to being brainwashed that the cameras see all, but they''re totally useless unless you have a data base of mugshots.  For example crime is committed all the time and caught on camera,  but the police are clueless to know who the criminals are unless they''re known.  Same here, the club can narrow it down but be 100% certain of every persons'' identity?.. no chance.[/quote]

Season ticket holders are responsible for who has their ticket if they lend it to a third party so if your mate went on the pitch then unlucky! You''ll get a ban too (not meaning you filly) 

[/quote]The club can''t have it both ways. If you''re suggesting the season ticket holder is responsible for the person who borrows it.  If that''s how it works,  the ST holder can hold the club responsible for selling it to them.

remember the 70s and 80s nobody ever got hurt if they offered life bans then there wouldnt be anyone there next season it was done on mass in them days and everybody loved the last game of the season

To be honest the only reason the club allege people got hurt now was because they came off worse wrestling with the invaders.  If they didn''t bother chasing them nobody would''ve been hurt.

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]

Why don''t one of you biscuit chasers run after your digestive biscuit onto the pitch and get these "thugs" and people who are not "real supporters" banned as you all continuously advocate?

Then we can all have a quiet and peacefull saturday afternoon

[/quote]

You really are a ''Plastic Hooligan'', aren''t you? I bet you watch endless re-runs of Green Street in your room until Mummy tells you that it''s bedtime!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]It''ll be like the start of the London Marathon, with wheelchairs and pregnant woman following behind.[/quote]It won''t, Leeds Fans will trample the people in wheelchairs.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="NorwichCasual"]

Why don''t one of you biscuit chasers run after your digestive biscuit onto the pitch and get these "thugs" and people who are not "real supporters" banned as you all continuously advocate?

Then we can all have a quiet and peacefull saturday afternoon

[/quote]

You really are a ''Plastic Hooligan'', aren''t you? I bet you watch endless re-runs of Green Street in your room until Mummy tells you that it''s bedtime!

[/quote]

OK Mr Guardian Reader, im merely giving an objective opinion, which unfortunately is prevaillant in modern politics.  And that my friend is assumed moral superiority.  No doubt if i mention fox hunting, immigration and capitalism you will shoot me down as a "Fascict" or "Little Englander"

Get real and get off your LibDem/Greens high horse

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]"Season ticket holders are responsible for who has their ticket if they lend it to a third party so if your mate went on the pitch then unlucky! You''ll get a ban too (not meaning you filly)" This is complete b0llocks. I don''t even have to look at my season ticket terms to know that it''s not on there. I don''t go to every match but I certainly wouldn''t have anyone to answer to if the guy who has my seat did something wrong.[/quote]

Read point 1.5 then http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/UserControlled/TermsAndConditions.aspx and then say I''m talking B0llocks