Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

HOME FRIENDLIES VS NEWCASTLE AND EVERTON CONFIRMED

I''m liking the look of this line-up....a lot!  

A good mix of teams, and it''s good to see the squad heading out to Germany aswell.

Yep, very enthused for this pre-season list. Lots of games near enough to travel to but against quality enough opposition to provide a good test and two very good, quality home friendlies.

Fantastic, especially the Newcastle fixture, will hope to go to both of these. Should make for two fairly full Carrow Roads, and even more intriguing the fixture v Norwich United, I don''t think I have ever seen this before so will make an effort to attend.

Congratulations to those who were involved in arranging the Premiership sides coming here.

A couple of good competetive games, even if I despise the cheating Toffees with a scary amount of irrational hatred!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

A couple of good competetive games, even if I despise the cheating Toffees with a scary amount of irrational hatred!

[/quote]What was the trouble we had with them 4 or 5 years ago, I remember vaguely some kind of problem but can''t recollect what exactly.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

What was the trouble we had with them 4 or 5 years ago, I remember vaguely some kind of problem but can''t recollect what exactly.
[/quote]

You mean when they accused our fans of rascism and then when the accusation was proved to be unfounded refused to apologise?

See also: Not turning up on the last day of the 85 season to send us down, nicking Mike Walker and beating us in the FA Cup final semi (although subsequent events meant that was the only Norwich loss I was not bothered about).

I detest them.

[quote user="Matthias son of Deuteronomy of Gath"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]What was the trouble we had with them 4 or 5 years ago, I remember vaguely some kind of problem but can''t recollect what exactly.[/quote]

You mean when they accused our fans of rascism and then when the accusation was proved to be unfounded refused to apologise?

See also: Not turning up on the last day of the 85 season to send us down, nicking Mike Walker and beating us in the FA Cup final semi (although subsequent events meant that was the only Norwich loss I was not bothered about).

I detest them.

[/quote]Yeah, I thought racism was somehow involved.Didn''t Delia refuse to sit in their directors box and chose to sit with the fans instead?