Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Norwich V's Carlisle - Score Prediction**

So here we are, last game of the season - get your score predictions in!!!![:D]

Party atmosphere, everyone get ready to say farewell to League 1[<:o)]

I''m going for a comfortable 4-1 win.

Martin x 2

Hughes x 1

and a 90th minute pen by Simon Lappin!!!!

[quote user="Crox"]Whos going to be in the sqaud :L[/quote]

I would say the majority that played last match.

Got us down to win 2-1, last game of season, nothing to play for should be a good game turning on the style.Just wish i wasw there to see it :(

It will be a bit tight this one. I''ll go for a 1-0 with Oli scoring in the last 10 minutes. Party on...

I am going for 3-0 City ( with Martin scoring 1st  Doc Nelson 2nd and Oli 3rd )

But always have a £1 on City to win 5-1 and Lappin to score last ( come on king of spain I could do with £425 to take on holiday Monday , to Spain!!!!! )

307 - 0. Realistically, I think 6-0. Martin with 4, Lapps will finally get one, and the final coming from the big ginge. [:)]

[quote user="morty"]I so hope Lappin scores lol.[/quote]I reckon he''d go nuts. Everyone can see he''s one of the most passionate players, it''s just a shame he didn''t score at a more important time.

Lambert will tell the players to try to set up those who have not scored this season to give them a last chance. As such, we will score at least 3 including ones by Lappin, Forster and Drury (or has he scored?). By bringing Forster up for all the corners, we will get caught at least once and not finish with a clean sheet, but it matters not.

WLY and Cureton will be given chances, too, but definitely not Theoklitis as he will be stuck at the Shannon, Ireland Airport and miss his swan song finale.

I would love for Lappin to score! Imagine his celebration...... he would definetly get booked for jumping into the crowd! [:P]

2-0 City :)  And Millwall to finish in 2nd place ;)

4-0 C.Martin, Hoolahan, Mcveigh and .... Lappin [:)]Wonder what kind of odds you would get for this.

2 - 0 would do me...46 games with a +46 goal difference has a nice ring to it...plus would like FF to match KK''s clean sheet record.

Martin 1st, and 2nd to lapps after we play him up front in inj time.

14-6 to City HURRAH!!!

erm..in all honesty it could be a complete 0-0 snore draw today or Norwich turn on the league winning style and thump 5 or 6 past them, i''ll go for style and a 5-0 City win.[:D]

[quote user="Brendo "]307 - 0.

Realistically, I think 6-0. Martin with 4, Lapps will finally get one, and the final coming from the big ginge. [:)]
[/quote]

not far oof hey brendo [;)]