Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

N & P Stand

Take a blanket and a nice hot, milky drink in case noise from the other stands stops you nodding off.[:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]anyone sitting in there on saturday taking a beach ball to the game on saturday, or will it be the same old N & P[:|][/quote]

As always i will be in my usual seat in the N & P with my hot tea and warm blanket,i do hope the singing isn''t to loud[:|]. FFS i wish some of you would give it a break and stop always having a pop at the N & P it''s getting on my bloody nerves,as i''ve said on this forum many times i along with hundreds of others do sing our hearts out each home game,and if you watched closely last home game there was loads of beach balls bouncing around the N & P and this weekend there will be one just for you,what message would you like me to put on it?

[quote user="morty"]Take a blanket and a nice hot, milky drink in case noise from the other stands stops you nodding off.

[:)]
[/quote] THINK YOU SHOULD BE THERE WITH THEM!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="morty"]Take a blanket and a nice hot, milky drink in case noise from the other stands stops you nodding off.[:)][/quote] THINK YOU SHOULD BE THERE WITH THEM!![/quote]Explain?I am quite happy in the Barclay, thank you.[:)]

From where i sit, it looks like a cardboard cut outs!!! like when Chelksi started doing up stamford bridge, when they had all the fans painted on a big wooden sheet!! wheres my digestive biccy

[quote user="zemas tendon"]From where i sit, it looks like a cardboard cut outs!!! like when Chelksi started doing up stamford bridge, when they had all the fans painted on a big wooden sheet!! wheres my digestive biccy[/quote]

From where i sit your WRONG!!!!!!

I sit in the N&P stand and i shout and sing as loud as anyone in the ground! Every ground has its louder areas, when you''re in a situation where yust have to renew the same season ticket you don''t really have a choice of where you sit! I think maybe there is an older generation in the N&P due to its closeness to the main approach of Carrow Road, thats why we ended up in there so my nan didn''t have to walk so far! This could explain why its not as lively as say the Barclay!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]From where i sit, it looks like a cardboard cut outs!!! like when Chelksi started doing up stamford bridge, when they had all the fans painted on a big wooden sheet!! wheres my digestive biccy[/quote]

It was actually Arsenal that did that first at "Highbury the Library", they also played crowd noise from speakers built in. I''m N&P & you can''t get any more vocal than me & my daughters!!!!!!!

"You all soooo want to be in the Barclay."

Barclay Lower E blockers RULE!

(All the non-E block, or upper tiers are just N&P wannabes...) :P

[quote user="morty"]You all soooo want to be in the Barclay.

[/stir]
[/quote]

If i had to sit on the Cooks lap to watch my team i bloody would,i enjoy sitting in the N & P as much as i did sitting in the Barclay,i just get sick of the BS about the N & P being full of little old ladys because it just bloody isn''t,also watching some little boys trying to act big and tough in the Barclay just to fit in and be cool makes me cringe!! We all support the same team who gives a monkeys what end we sit in.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]You all soooo want to be in the Barclay.[/stir][/quote]

If i had to sit on the Cooks lap to watch my team i bloody would,i enjoy sitting in the N & P as much as i did sitting in the Barclay,i just get sick of the BS about the N & P being full of little old ladys because it just bloody isn''t,also watching some little boys trying to act big and tough in the Barclay just to fit in and be cool makes me cringe!! We all support the same team who gives a monkeys what end we sit in.

[/quote]Just as well you''re really not sensitive about it much then.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]You all soooo want to be in the Barclay.

[/stir]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just as well you''re really not sensitive about it much then.

[:)]
[/quote]

[;)]

[quote user="marvin the martian"]The barclay is full of kids who think they''re hard because they haven''t handed in they''re homework on time.[/quote]

Apart from it isn''t, but don''t let that small fact stop you from talking utter crap will you?

I''m in The Barclay. D Block. Have sat in all the other stands and they''re just not as fun. I have mates that sit in the South Stand and they prefer it because the view is so much better. I have mates who sit in the River End because it''s closer. I just prefer being in The Barclay with the noisier lot. Similar to enjoying away games more than home games I guess.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Oh I see, it''s ok for you to have a go at people that sit everywhere else in the ground, but not the other way round. haven''tyou got any homework to be getting on with ?[/quote]

Yeah, apart from I''ve not said anything about anybody and I''m a university educated professional. But, again, don''t let the facts get in the way of your ramblings.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]The barclay is full of kids who think they''re hard because they haven''t handed in they''re homework on time.[/quote]

I think with spelling like that you need to do some homework yourself [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="marvin the martian"]The barclay is full of kids who think they''re hard because they haven''t handed in they''re homework on time.[/quote]

I think with spelling like that you need to do some homework yourself [:)][/quote]

Sorry forget IE was SH!T.

"The barclay is full of kids who think they''re hard because they haven''t handed in they''re homework on time. "

I think with spelling like that you need to do some homework yourself

The Only thing that moves in the N+P is that Idiot Clown bloke..... The Only thing that makes a Noise is that Idiot Clown bloke when his ballon bursts!!

Get over yourselves. I sit in the N&P and there are a lot of people who like to sing and shout. And yes there are a lot of, shall we say, experienced fans in there too who prefer not to shout but take in the game. This doesn''t make them less passionate or their support less loyal.

You lot in the Barclay and the Snake pit provide most of the Atmosphere but that doesn''t mean you can take petty snipes at the rest of the supporters.

Unfortunately I only go to the occasional game and must admit I normally opt for the Barclay

However this Saturday I''ll be in the N &P stand and will be singing. Its a monumental day for me -not because of promotion but will be the first time I take my 4 year old son to a game

So what ever the rest of the stand is doing I''ll be cheering as a proud dad!!

[quote user="rock bus"]Unfortunately I only go to the occasional game and must admit I normally opt for the Barclay

However this Saturday I''ll be in the N &P stand and will be singing. Its a monumental day for me -not because of promotion but will be the first time I take my 4 year old son to a game

So what ever the rest of the stand is doing I''ll be cheering as a proud dad!![/quote]Nice one!I have taken my two kids since a young age and they love it!

[quote user="rock bus"]Unfortunately I only go to the occasional game and must admit I normally opt for the Barclay However this Saturday I''ll be in the N &P stand and will be singing. Its a monumental day for me -not because of promotion but will be the first time I take my 4 year old son to a game So what ever the rest of the stand is doing I''ll be cheering as a proud dad!![/quote]

And thats what being a fan is all about not BS about who does and doesn''t sing,i hope your son enjoys the game and look out for the rest of the fans singing in the N & P because there are a lot of us,it''s gonna be one hell of a good day to be at Carrow Road.[:D]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]The Only thing that moves in the N+P is that Idiot Clown bloke..... The Only thing that makes a Noise is that Idiot Clown bloke when his ballon bursts!![/quote]

Give it a rest,your wrong mate so wrong!!