Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Totally Pathetic!

would not surprise me in the slightest if the club did ban them, unfortunately.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

It is true that no harm was done except to the dignity of a few people forever immortalised om YouTube as running round aimlessly and looking like braindead morons.  But I guess they have no dignity to harm in the first place.

BUT, very clear warnings wee given repeatedly not to invade the pitch.   Everyone who went on the pitch knew that they were acting against the Club''s instuctions and that they were committing a criminal offence.   They went onto the pitch knowing that there could be consequences.

So, no one can complain if there are consequences.   They knew the risk they were taking and chose to go on the pitch.  Tough.

Choices have consequences.  You make a choice and you live with what happens as a result.  That is how things are in the grown up world.

If you can''t do the time don''t do the crime.

[/quote]Never was a truer word spoken. [Y]Yes, you can harp on all day about ''the end of season high'', ''over-excitedness'', ''joy of promotion'', ''what Rochdale did'', etc etc......... But those are cold hard facts. The club said don''t do it, and yet hey still did.[/quote]haha watch out boys (and girls) the Club Gestapo are after you! [:D]Get in the real world people... there are unlikely to be any banning orders and even if there are we all know that banning orders do not work.[/quote]Just to add, I''m not in agreement with any ''potential'' banning orders, nor would I ever be. I just agree with the facts that are there. [Y](Plus, if it didn''t happen I wouldn''t have had the chance to near wet myself at seeing how incredibly lame it actually was.......) [:D][/quote]Incredibly lame because far too many tut, tut, tutters in the crowd like you perhaps??? [:|]I was in the upper tier sitting with my Dad for the first time in years last Saturday, so had no wish to be on the pitch myself.  But good on those who were able to and did I say - it shown that not all fans will be dictated to and that the club does still have a spirit underneath the flowery family image that has been created over recent years.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Hi Hitler![/quote]I think it was "heil Hitler" smudger! [:S][/quote]So it was.. was he a dog Lapp... or is that heal??? [&]You have me all confused now... not difficult I know!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

It is true that no harm was done except to the dignity of a few people forever immortalised om YouTube as running round aimlessly and looking like braindead morons.  But I guess they have no dignity to harm in the first place.

BUT, very clear warnings wee given repeatedly not to invade the pitch.   Everyone who went on the pitch knew that they were acting against the Club''s instuctions and that they were committing a criminal offence.   They went onto the pitch knowing that there could be consequences.

So, no one can complain if there are consequences.   They knew the risk they were taking and chose to go on the pitch.  Tough.

Choices have consequences.  You make a choice and you live with what happens as a result.  That is how things are in the grown up world.

[/quote]Never was a truer word spoken. [Y]Yes, you can harp on all day about ''the end of season high'', ''over-excitedness'', ''joy of promotion'', ''what Rochdale did'', etc etc......... But those are cold hard facts. The club said don''t do it, and yet hey still did.[/quote]haha watch out boys (and girls) the Club Gestapo are after you! [:D]Get in the real world people... there are unlikely to be any banning orders and even if there are we all know that banning orders do not work.[/quote]Just to add, I''m not in agreement with any ''potential'' banning orders, nor would I ever be. I just agree with the facts that are there. [Y](Plus, if it didn''t happen I wouldn''t have had the chance to near wet myself at seeing how incredibly lame it actually was.......) [:D][/quote]Incredibly lame because far too many tut, tut, tutters in the crowd like you perhaps??? [:|]I was in the upper tier sitting with my Dad for the first time in years last Saturday, so had no wish to be on the pitch myself.  But good on those who were able to and did I say - it shown that not all fans will be dictated to and that the club does still have a spirit underneath the flowery family image that has been created over recent years.[/quote]I wasn''t in the crowd......... [;)]And I''ll say again. I don''t disagree with what they did.........Come on Smudge. Let''s not argue..... [{]

If they ban them I''ll complain to the police about Delia being on the pitch... can''t have one rule for one person...

Bloody pathetic as were all the fans booing them

I find this very unlikely. I noticed that during the wanrings about going onto the pitch - not once did they re-state the fact that it was a criminal offence. Sure most people knew this already but I was thinking they are just expecting people to run on and would turn a blind eye to it in terms of banning etc because of the occasion. Plus if they start going in and collaring people all hell is going to break lose in the snakepit.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]Never was a truer word spoken. [Y]Yes, you can harp on all day about ''the end of season high'', ''over-excitedness'', ''joy of promotion'', ''what Rochdale did'', etc etc......... But those are cold hard facts. The club said don''t do it, and yet hey still did.[/quote]haha watch out boys (and girls) the Club Gestapo are after you! [:D]Get in the real world people... there are unlikely to be any banning orders and even if there are we all know that banning orders do not work.[/quote]Just to add, I''m not in agreement with any ''potential'' banning orders, nor would I ever be. I just agree with the facts that are there. [Y](Plus, if it didn''t happen I wouldn''t have had the chance to near wet myself at seeing how incredibly lame it actually was.......) [:D][/quote]Incredibly lame because far too many tut, tut, tutters in the crowd like you perhaps??? [:|]I was in the upper tier sitting with my Dad for the first time in years last Saturday, so had no wish to be on the pitch myself.  But good on those who were able to and did I say - it shown that not all fans will be dictated to and that the club does still have a spirit underneath the flowery family image that has been created over recent years.[/quote]I wasn''t in the crowd......... [;)]And I''ll say again. I don''t disagree with what they did.........Come on Smudge. Let''s not argue..... [{]

[/quote]But they were wrong and bad people because the club had asked them not to?Tut, tut, tut! [:|]

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

If they ban them I''ll complain to the police about Delia being on the pitch... can''t have one rule for one person...

Bloody pathetic as were all the fans booing them

[/quote]Agreed!  [Y]It is not hard to see why so many people in the country laugh at Norfolk folk still.  Do as your told, sit down, roll over, let us tickle your tummy! lol

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]I find this very unlikely. I noticed that during the wanrings about going onto the pitch - not once did they re-state the fact that it was a criminal offence. Sure most people knew this already but I was thinking they are just expecting people to run on and would turn a blind eye to it in terms of banning etc because of the occasion. Plus if they start going in and collaring people all hell is going to break lose in the snakepit.[/quote]You think?I think that is as likely as the Club Gestapo going in to try and hunt the naughty boys down in the first place.

[quote user="Champions"]

Those that ran on the pitch knew the consequences - They did continually warn us over that oudated tannoy system!

Do the crime do the time - Pricks everyone of them!

[/quote]

Cant believe some fans on here are would be happy for the Snakepit to be banned from games, if this was to happen the ground would be like a morgue, because lets face it Jarrold, N+P, City Stand are full of happy clappers!! No noise what so ever!! And as for the champions calling them "pricks"!! I would love to see him say it to there faces.......... Now that would be a banning offence

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]But they were wrong and bad people because the club had asked them not to?Tut, tut, tut! [:|][/quote]*slap*Didn''t say they were bad people either..........But, the fact is they were told not to. Whether you agree or not, that was a fact. Surely even you can see that? [^o)]

Banning order would be too far in my opinion, but I wouldn''t be shocked. They broke the rules, they face the consequences. Yes, other clubs had pitch invasions, but we specifically said that people should not invade the pitch, did other clubs?

5 years? Rubbish, as football banning order are 3 years max.

They were told? Those bloody women in the past asking for a vote eh... should have done what they were told eh?

Celebrating on the pitch IS part of football tradition and a cook & her hencemen just don''t understand

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Hi Hitler![/quote]I think it was "heil Hitler" smudger! [:S][/quote]

I always knew Smudger was a dick, but calling someone Hitler just for expressing a popular view.........reminds me of a certain PM calling a woman a bigot for no reason. Perhaps Smudger will disappear without trace as well now?

And, for the record, I think Hitler''s supporters would have been the ones on the pitch hitting women in the face, rather than the ones doing what they were asked to.

They were told? Those bloody women in the past asking for a vote eh... should have done what they were told eh?

Celebrating on the pitch IS part of football tradition and a cook & her hencemen just don''t understand

[/quote]

Can actually be more

CPS: Guidance to Prosecutors and Managers - Football Related Offences

[quote user="Champions"]

Those that ran on the pitch knew the consequences - They did continually warn us over that oudated tannoy system!

Do the crime do the time - Pricks everyone of them!

[/quote]

I think everyone should be banned if they look to be enjoying themselves. Anyone that sings for the team should be heavily fined. This is a joke, i don''t believe it myself but i find it sad that they went to so much effort to stop it, just for people saying other clubs doing it isn''t an excuse. Well it just proves it isn''t that much of a problem having a pitch invasion. I don''t care at the end of the day cause i didn''t go on the pitch :)

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]But they were wrong and bad people because the club had asked them not to?Tut, tut, tut! [:|][/quote]*slap*Didn''t say they were bad people either..........But, the fact is they were told not to. Whether you agree or not, that was a fact. Surely even you can see that? [^o)][/quote]Yes they were told not to, but people bend the rules in life, that''s the way it is... no harm was done as far as I can see?This is the problem we have with living in the police state we live in today.  Those who hold power seem intent of making examples of people who do no real harm whatsoever while they allow those commiting real crimes to get away with it.  Which reminds me, I still haven''t heard from Norfolk''s finest regarding taking a slap off an ignorant Leeds Utd fan straight in front of more than 10 of their officers... dear oh dear... banning orders... sort yourselves out!

[/quote]haha they certainly should''ve done... I am sure that Tilly will agree on this one??? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]But they were wrong and bad people because the club had asked them not to?Tut, tut, tut! [:|][/quote]*slap*Didn''t say they were bad people either..........But, the fact is they were told not to. Whether you agree or not, that was a fact. Surely even you can see that? [^o)][/quote]Yes they were told not to, but people bend the rules in life, that''s the way it is... no harm was done as far as I can see?This is the problem we have with living in the police state we live in today.  Those who hold power seem intent of making examples of people who do no real harm whatsoever while they allow those commiting real crimes to get away with it.  Which reminds me, I still haven''t heard from Norfolk''s finest regarding taking a slap off an ignorant Leeds Utd fan straight in front of more than 10 of their officers... dear oh dear... banning orders... sort yourselves out![/quote]I know that, and you know that Smudge. I think we''re singing off the same sheet anyhow.......Anyway, I''m off to get tiddly!Cheers Smudge! [B]

[quote user="sgncfc"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Hi Hitler![/quote]I think it was "heil Hitler" smudger! [:S][/quote]

I always knew Smudger was a dick, but calling someone Hitler just for expressing a popular view.........reminds me of a certain PM calling a woman a bigot for no reason. Perhaps Smudger will disappear without trace as well now?

And, for the record, I think Hitler''s supporters would have been the ones on the pitch hitting women in the face, rather than the ones doing what they were asked to.

[/quote]No you just don''t get it do you?I wasn''t calling anybody Hitler - but wasn''t that how Hitler got his power - questions weren''t tolerated?Brown was the bigot the other day, not the lady who was asking him questions.Yet again what choice do we have with regards to politics?  None... it''s hardly worth wearing your shoe leather out standing in the queue to vote is it?  Where are the radical views that are going to haul us out of the mess this country is in?  Radical views and standing up against the majority who are plainly getting it wrong gets you called a bigot or worse in this country and until that changes we have little or no chance of a lasting recovery.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]

Can actually be more

[/quote]Ahh yes, but do they actually work in practice anyhow WAY?In a ground like ours where 80% plus of the ground is filled with Season Ticket Holders then yes maybe, but how many times have I entered the ground without NCFC officials knowing anything about it this season alone (not that I have a banning order I might add).

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]But they were wrong and bad people because the club had asked them not to?Tut, tut, tut! [:|][/quote]*slap*Didn''t say they were bad people either..........But, the fact is they were told not to. Whether you agree or not, that was a fact. Surely even you can see that? [^o)][/quote]Yes they were told not to, but people bend the rules in life, that''s the way it is... no harm was done as far as I can see?This is the problem we have with living in the police state we live in today.  Those who hold power seem intent of making examples of people who do no real harm whatsoever while they allow those commiting real crimes to get away with it.  Which reminds me, I still haven''t heard from Norfolk''s finest regarding taking a slap off an ignorant Leeds Utd fan straight in front of more than 10 of their officers... dear oh dear... banning orders... sort yourselves out![/quote]I know that, and you know that Smudge. I think we''re singing off the same sheet anyhow.......Anyway, I''m off to get tiddly!Cheers Smudge! [B][/quote]Enjoy! [B]I have to be up bright and early and cycle 6 miles to days work and back... [:(]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="sgncfc"]

[/quote]No you just don''t get it do you?I wasn''t calling anybody Hitler - but wasn''t that how Hitler got his power - questions weren''t tolerated?Brown was the bigot the other day, not the lady who was asking him questions.Yet again what choice do we have with regards to politics?  None... it''s hardly worth wearing your shoe leather out standing in the queue to vote is it?  Where are the radical views that are going to haul us out of the mess this country is in?  Radical views and standing up against the majority who are plainly getting it wrong gets you called a bigot or worse in this country and until that changes we have little or no chance of a lasting recovery.[/quote]Spot the irony.  I''m not getting a Smudger could have been anybody.  The reason why we stand in queues or lines if you''re a Yank.  Was a practice brought in by the state/government as a form of control of us peasants so we know our place.  I know these days in Britain we''ll do it as a way of being orderly and fair. I just found it quite ironic though.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]but as I recall it many people on here were calling the pitch invaders "thugs", "hooligans" and "morons" which is just ridiculas and stinks of snobby ness and killjoys.[/quote]

Well indeed, it would be ridiculous and totally wrong for people to say things like that.  Just like your spirited defence for the fans who were getting abuse for deciding to wear wigs in CA''s Charlton pics thread last week.  No, hang on...

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Cant believe some fans on here are would be happy for the Snakepit to be banned from games, if this was to happen the ground would be like a morgue, because lets face it Jarrold, N+P, City Stand are full of happy clappers!! No noise what so ever!! And as for the champions calling them "pricks"!! I would love to see him say it to there faces.......... Now that would be a banning offence[/quote]

Sorry, who said these things anyway?  Proof or it didn''t happen.  (Not counting that ''Champions'' twerp above obviously.)

Shame we can''t ban fans based on their IQ isn''t it...

[quote user="Henry"]Can''t believe the attitude of some of our fans on here. Maybe that comment from that Leeds fan about us being a sanitised football club were spot on [:|][/quote]Spot on fella! Reading some of the comments on here,and on the original pitch invasion thread,makes me realise that  I have more contempt for some of City''s support than for fans of certain other clubs!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]

Can actually be more

[/quote]

Ahh yes, but do they actually work in practice anyhow WAY?

In a ground like ours where 80% plus of the ground is filled with Season Ticket Holders then yes maybe, but how many times have I entered the ground without NCFC officials knowing anything about it this season alone (not that I have a banning order I might add).
[/quote]

The point is mate and the point I was making is that fans ''could'' get a longer ban if the courts say so, so to say that there is an upper limit (as someone else stated) is not quite true.

I wouldn''t ask for those who were just harmlessly on the pitch to be banned, if it is indeed true that one fan attacked a female steward/police woman (different rumours heard), then IMHO they deserve to be punished.

I would think if those fans can be identified as ST holders then there is a threat that they may lose them, if that''s right or not is not for me or anyone else to judge or decide.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

Hear Hear!

If you''re told to remain in your seat - then do so. No excuses - it''s called personal accountability.

Those that cannot control themselves should not come and spoil it for those of us who want to see players celebrating. Who wants to see overweight bald men running around like headless chickens? - they should know better!