Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

soppurt Mr carrow campaign THE ORIGINAL

I am writing to support the ORIGINAL Mr Carrow it is a shame his name has been tarnished by an idiot so just so you know mr carrow, your cleared of any insanity, and to the person who used his username beware because 1st wiz will turn you into a goat or worse, a french man.

[quote]I am writing to support the ORIGINAL Mr Carrow it is a shame his name has been tarnished by an idiot so just so you know mr carrow, your cleared of any insanity, and to the person who used his usernam...[/quote]

I would normally comply with Mr Whitman''s reasonable request to turn that silly poster into a goat or french man, but there is one small problem, I have French/German blood coursing through my veins!.

Sorry, blame my Great Grandparents!.

And a goat is far too good for him anyway, I much prefer a great crested newt!.

Hopefully he''ll enjoy his little week in the local pond with all the other pond life.

So here goes.

Segistorum reptilius urdon quo mastium, seven times one roundomom, for you Mr C!...            

PS. Don''t buy any lottery tickets. Because you won''t win that either!.

[quote]I would normally comply with Mr Whitman''s reasonable request to turn that silly poster into a goat or french man, but there is one small problem, I have French/German blood coursing through my veins!....[/quote]

My appologies offered wiz no offence meant about french people just having a laugh