Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Unofficial match thread: Charlton Athletic v Norwich City

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote user="Libbra Lives in Dubai"]Am i right in thinking that if Leeds lose and we win, we have won the title??[/quote]

No because theoretically Leeds could win their last 3 games (with us losing all ours at the same time) and score enough goals to clinch the title on goal difference. But of course thats such a slim margin that the title would virtually be ours (as things stand).

Get in 1-0 up too!!!!!!

[/quote]

Of course, and at the moment ( given the dust ) pigs  might fly where 747''s fear to tread. However, somehow, I don''t believe this particular group of Yorkshire pigs can stay in the air that long.

45 minutes is a long period of time in football, we know well. Things are looking very rosy. Let''s just do our end of the deal for now, and see if things work in our favour elsewhere.

Half time interview with irritating little twunt at Carrow Road beamback - "we''re going up but coming straight down again".  Shame on you, son.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Lincs CR"]trying to catch as much of the stream as I can inbetween the annoying buffering. Hughes looks like the the big difference today, playing brilliantly.[/quote]

Have you tried http://www.fromsport.com/?

[/quote]

Clearly saw Nelly run to Tilly and say "Now who''s a statue?" [:D]

Half time interview with irritating little twunt at Carrow Road beamback - "we''re going up but coming straight down again". Shame on you, son.

missed this, who said that chops!! idiot

[quote user="city till i die"]Half time interview with irritating little twunt at Carrow Road beamback - "we''re going up but coming straight down again". Shame on you, son.

missed this, who said that chops!! idiot[/quote]One of those irritating little kids who has to show off when a microphone is stuck under his nose.Not helped by crapness of Radio Norfolk interviewer who asked him "so Norwich might get promoted today, are you happy about that?"

The subs have started playing a version of a keepy-uppy game I used to play at school. But we were allowed two touches.

Big YEY from the Norwich and Charlton fans during the half-time scores at the Valley!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]This next 45 mins are going to feel like forever[/quote]We''ll do it, whether it''s today or next week or the next week, we''ll do it at some point.but it would be great if it was today!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city till i die"]Half time interview with irritating little twunt at Carrow Road beamback - "we''re going up but coming straight down again". Shame on you, son.

missed this, who said that chops!! idiot[/quote]One of those irritating little kids who has to show off when a microphone is stuck under his nose.Not helped by crapness of Radio Norfolk interviewer who asked him "so Norwich might get promoted today, are you happy about that?"[/quote]Given that it looks like Leicester are in the Championship playoffs, I don''t see why we shouldn''t aim to be in the top six. Let''s have some belief in Lambert and co!

Here we go, edge of the seats.

CELEBRATIONS IN 45 MINUTES, PLEASE!

Good luck lads, bring it home!

Can''t play like this for another 30 minutes! Someone put their foot on the ball and calm things down!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Needs someone to calm them down

[/quote]I think they were just politely told that by the bench. It was take your *****ng time! Clearly heard on the stream audio!