Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Unofficial match thread: Charlton Athletic v Norwich City

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Spillane, Hughes, Russell and Lappin in the middle[/quote]

Looks solid, good to see Spillane and Hughes in.
[/quote]

Agreed, I like Hughes and Spillane, when was the last time Spillers played in the team?  Or at least started?

[/quote]
Last start was the 5-1 home win against Bristol Rovers in September.
[/quote]

Thanks [:)]

[quote user="yellow blood"]Lots of empty seats [:@][/quote]Just moaning about that to Mrs KC, why not sell them to us, we missed out on ballot and a bit pee''d off to honest to see so many empty seats!Charlton are broke and can use the money, not like they are rich!

[quote user="yellow blood"]Lots of empty seats [:@][/quote]

Don''t get me started on that. Charlton wouldn''t sell me a ticket in the home end. Absolutely pathetic. They deserve to go into administration.

The commentator on the live stream just said:"Norwich didn''t start that well against Leyton Orient, they were a goal down within three minutes.  They have started better today in that respect, not that Paul Lambert will think so."I think Paul Lambert might agree that it''s still 0-0.God this guy''s a knob.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]The commentator on the live stream just said:"Norwich didn''t start that well against Leyton Orient, they were a goal down within three minutes.  They have started better today in that respect, not that Paul Lambert will think so."I think Paul Lambert might agree that it''s still 0-0.God this guy''s a knob.[/quote]He quietens down a little if you move that slider under the picture to the middle.

[quote user="Buckethead"]leeds Losing!![/quote]I put £5 on them today, decided that if they were going to win I may aswell share the wealth.

I''ve got to go out before the second half starts, missus is getting a train down to Norwich!I could miss celebrating promotion on here! [;)][:(]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]How is their pitch so dreadful and soaked? It''s been lovely in the South East for days.
[/quote]

Because they watered it before kick-off

[quote user="city till i die"]hughes goal dis allowed offside[/quote]The live stream freezing was actually quite useful in this case. Did look like Hughes was offside. [:(]