Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Unofficial match thread: Charlton Athletic v Norwich City

all done.. thanks for everything you have done Lambert.. good luck at Celtic!Just joking!I''m pleased we are up.. now for the title!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have thought it? Nelson who played when we lost 7-1 scores the winning goal to take us up!

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the longest 90 mins of my life. Had live stream, radio norfolk and Sky news on.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]And lets not forget it was Doc and Nelson who were rocks in the face of constant bombardment this afternoon[/quote][Y]Thank god we are out of this league first time around. Great job.

I was in the f''in gulf when we won in 04 and now I''m in the f''in middle east again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BUGGER!!!!!!!

But I''ll be back in my seat for Carlisle so save the party guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

[quote user="Metatron"]Hats off to McNally for getting Lambert in - it wouldn''t have happened otherwise.[/quote]Seconded![<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)]