Sign in to follow this  
canaries

RELIEF

How relieved are you and honestly did anyone think this would happen today after the tuesday. Brilliant and lets make sure we enjoy the rest of the season

[quote user="NCFC1"]How relieved are you and honestly did anyone think this would happen today after the tuesday. Brilliant and lets make sure we enjoy the rest of the season
[/quote]

I certainly didn''t, but I''m so pleased to say I was wrong!

Can''t wait for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this means we won''t see a return to the negativity we saw after Tuesdays result.

Well done to Paul and the players after today''s game.

Hopefully CAFC rot in league for years to come after booing our players and not for selling me a ticket even though I live in their catchment area. To see those empty seats was awful; each one could have meant £20 to Charlton; instead they chose to have them empty.

Small minds, small club.

I now the aint really important but how much would we love it if leeds end up in play offs and staying down

[quote user="NCFC1"]How relieved are you and honestly did anyone think this would happen today after the tuesday. Brilliant and lets make sure we enjoy the rest of the season
[/quote]to be honest it was a bit squeeky bum time with us losing tuesday....just glad we r back the 1st time round[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NCFC1"]How relieved are you and honestly did anyone think this would happen today after the tuesday. Brilliant and lets make sure we enjoy the rest of the season [/quote]to be honest it was a bit squeeky bum time with us losing tuesday....just glad we r back the 1st time round[Y][/quote]same it was such a big season as if u dnt come stright back then u end up stuck down this shit hole like leeds but we done it !!!!!!!!1111