Sign in to follow this  
andy cousins

some people gone quiet now

and what has happened to the lambert doubters now , i got fair bit of **** arond october last year for saying we would go up , where are you all now ?

[quote user="canarywales"]and what has happened to the lambert doubters now , i got fair bit of **** arond october last year for saying we would go up , where are you all now ?[/quote]

Party pooper!

I believe he''s insinuating that you are attention seeking. Could be wronf though, can never tell with some people.....

[quote user="canarywales"]not atention seeking just want to see what 2 people in particular have to say bit they not posted anything yet[/quote]

Maybe they are out celebrating or actually down in London?????? [:|]

Now is not the time for this sort of s**t thread, it''s time to celebrate for gods sake.  Go and have a beer and stop worrying about what others may have said or didn''t say

[quote user="canarywales"]and what has happened to the lambert doubters now , i got fair bit of **** arond october last year for saying we would go up , where are you all now ?[/quote][img]http://www.bendigolending.com.au/images/all-about-you.jpg[/img]

some of you bite at anything that is said on here and its most amusing , and the two its aimed at not answered yet eithwer , guess the truth hit home with several people , oh well off to the pub !!!