Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP SAY WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP

We can now use the top of the league chant to sing this wheyyyyyyy!!! Was so annoyed i couldnt get a ticket as im a die hard fan like the 3,200 that were there and many others that couldnt go but when that final whistle went i was running around my garden screaming and close to tears after what happened last season the emotion was amazing!! Well done all the team and paul lambert for a remarkable season!! Please dont leave us lambert celtic would be a waste of time and norwich is more of a challenge!!!

Lets bring on them scummers from ipshite!!

WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP SAY WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]We can now use the top of the league chant to sing this wheyyyyyyy!!! Was so annoyed i couldnt get a ticket as im a die hard fan like the 3,200 that were there and many others that couldnt go but when that final whistle went i was running around my garden screaming and close to tears after what happened last season the emotion was amazing!! Well done all the team and paul lambert for a remarkable season!! Please dont leave us lambert celtic would be a waste of time and norwich is more of a challenge!!! Lets bring on them scummers from ipshite!! WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP SAY WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!![/quote]We need 1 more point to be 100%

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]We can now use the top of the league chant to sing this wheyyyyyyy!!! Was so annoyed i couldnt get a ticket as im a die hard fan like the 3,200 that were there and many others that couldnt go but when that final whistle went i was running around my garden screaming and close to tears after what happened last season the emotion was amazing!! Well done all the team and paul lambert for a remarkable season!! Please dont leave us lambert celtic would be a waste of time and norwich is more of a challenge!!!

Lets bring on them scummers from ipshite!!

WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP SAY WE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!![/quote]Here here!

Cannot wait for next saturday now- the atmosphere will be phenomenal(sp?) [:D]